Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
*looks around*
Si, this place is perfect!
*uses magic*
There the Lurking Sofa of Invisibility,the Bed of De-Stress and the Auto-Refill Buffet has been moved.
Looks like this place is all set up~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
I'm ready now! *strikes a pose*
emotion_kirakira I love your avi~ *Glomps* And I wuv you too~ It's been a while nya~

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
PurpleLovr
I'm ready now! *strikes a pose*

*noms on your head*
Ciao Bella!

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Was happy to see the cupiding event up and running. I got the message today and just had to come and see what was going on. I have been really busy lately trying to get the guild Insomnia back up into a guild everybody wants so I have not had much time to come to the main thread but I have been thinking about you guys and have your main thread linked right into my bump thread. I am going to place your event up as on of the featured threads this month in my bump thread to help get you more attention smile
I loved the elfing program you had this past December that was really a blast and I have no doubt that this event will be any less fun. Will announce your event to in Insomnia so you might have some of the Insomnia Guild members find their way here smile Got to get out the news you have the cupiding event up and running everywhere I go.
If I had room still in my signature I would put you there to but I have my glow thread, Insomnia Guild and Booty Prowling Panthers. If they gave me more room you would be the next one in that thread.
So I am quickly going to add you to spotted lighted threads smile Got to love your organization, I look forward to when you have a new events going on and love stopping into your main thread when I am not working on the guild Insomnia or Booty Grabbing like mad.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Alright you guys are all added with your event to my spotlight section of my glow thread. To see this special mention please look in my signature and click MistyMary24 Glow Thread. You will than see the special mentioned threads. You guys are the 3rd one on there. smile
Proud to advertise for you smile This is great.
MistyMary24
Alright you guys are all added with your event to my spotlight section of my glow thread. To see this special mention please look in my signature and click MistyMary24 Glow Thread. You will than see the special mentioned threads. You guys are the 3rd one on there. smile

thanks for the advertising. heart
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty

*pokes frosty*
I just realised i never replied to your pm. Lo siento! Check your PM's, there should be a reply awaiting you.
Grazie

I think I got it now. 3nodding

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
The Furry Fuzzball
hi hi!
Hewwo there nya heart Love the avi~
eep!
*blushes*
thankies!
:3
*Swishes tail and smiles*
yours is rather sweet yourself!

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24

It is the least I can do to help you guys out. I love your invite and loved it when I got the notice you had it up and going. I have been so busy I have not had time to come into you main thread lately. I am just happy to be able to join in again between the major overhaul I am doing in the guild Insomnia and my booty grabbing smile .
MistyMary24
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24

It is the least I can do to help you guys out. I love your invite and loved it when I got the notice you had it up and going. I have been so busy I have not had time to come into you main thread lately. I am just happy to be able to join in again between the major overhaul I am doing in the guild Insomnia and my booty grabbing smile .

ive been busy as of late as well, worked 6 days out of this week, and another 5 for next week. stupid holiday stuff rush, at least the pay is really good

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
sgt.Frosty

*pokes frosty*
I just realised i never replied to your pm. Lo siento! Check your PM's, there should be a reply awaiting you.
Grazie

I think I got it now. 3nodding

okey-dokey~

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
The Furry Fuzzball
TheBlackCatLentheritia
The Furry Fuzzball
hi hi!
Hewwo there nya heart Love the avi~
eep!
*blushes*
thankies!
:3
*Swishes tail and smiles*
yours is rather sweet yourself!

I love your avi!

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
MistyMary24
hilo
I just got a headache from reading a stupid article about one of my games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff