awesome! 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
gold 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
I am gonna get slammed by a nor'easter on friday, two feet of snow xp

emotion_kirakira Finally New England weather! It's supposed to really hit down near me~ I can't wait... I just hope I don't lose power... I think I'd go insane being home alone with out power cat_sweatdrop

you want two feet of snow? emotion_0A0

Dapper Dabbler

10,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Pet Lover 100
This is sooo cute!

Dapper Dabbler

10,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Is anyone alive?
iCuttlefish
This is sooo cute!

welcome to cupiding! blaugh

Dapper Dabbler

10,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Pet Lover 100
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
This is sooo cute!

Hiya!!!

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Lol, that is funny. Oh and I was just stalking your profile because I felt like stalking profiles... I do that sometimes just stalk random profiles even people I don't know...
Yeah it was definitely interesting even at the time nya cat_rofl
heart I don't change my profile much, because it takes a lot of energy cat_whee
Though I stalk profiles randomly too nya~ It's fun cat_3nodding
Heck yeah it is. I mostly tend to stick to people I know, but I do sometimes to to others.
iCuttlefish
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
This is sooo cute!

Hiya!!!

I just heard the woman who sang the intro to the adventure time episode where everyone switched genders sing "get out the way" by ludacris and wow if it wasn't the most soothing remix I have ever heard. xd
thankyou for the viking helm anonymous. heart

Dapper Dabbler

10,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Pet Lover 100
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
This is sooo cute!

Hiya!!!

I just heard the woman who sang the intro to the adventure time episode where everyone switched genders sing "get out the way" by ludacris and wow if it wasn't the most soothing remix I have ever heard. xd

My current fav remix is the onethats Katy Perry's (+kanye's) ET mixed with we will rock you. LOOOVE IT
iCuttlefish
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
This is sooo cute!

Hiya!!!

My current fav remix is the onethats Katy Perry's (+kanye's) ET mixed with we will rock you. LOOOVE IT

the only remix I remember with Katy perry is a minecraft parody (don't mine at night) its not bad for a fan made remix.

Dapper Dabbler

10,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Pet Lover 100
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
This is sooo cute!

Hiya!!!

the only remix I remember with Katy perry is a minecraft parody (don't mine at night) its not bad for a fan made remix.

That sounds very insteresting!
iCuttlefish
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish

Hiya!!!

got a whole music video made with it as well. 3nodding

Dapper Dabbler

10,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Pet Lover 100
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish
sgt.Frosty
iCuttlefish

Hiya!!!

got a whole music video made with it as well. 3nodding

Send me a link asap!!!

Dapper Dabbler

10,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Pet Lover 100
puppylove713
TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Lol, that is funny. Oh and I was just stalking your profile because I felt like stalking profiles... I do that sometimes just stalk random profiles even people I don't know...
Heck yeah it is. I mostly tend to stick to people I know, but I do sometimes to to others.

You're glowing!!

Animal Lover

iCuttlefish
puppylove713
TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713

You're glowing!!
Really? I wasn't expecting that because I though all I had in there were the lite fish and they don't glow. By the way, are you new in here because I don't remember seeing you around unless you changed your username...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff