awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Conversationalist

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
Hello everyone. I managed to pop some blood vessels in my upper (inner) left arm. crying
emotion_hug That sounds very painful cat_crying Are you okay nya? How did you do it?
It was really painful for the first half hour or so. I really thought I was going to have to go see a doctor. It seems okay now though. It looks really bad but doesnt hurt anymore. I've been icing it to stop the blood flow but i think its all closed up now (if that makes any sense) so I'm going to use a warm pad on it soon.
I was volunteering and they needed help unloaded the truck full of frozen meat for the carnivores. I'm not so good with carrying heavy things gonk

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
No, it's fine. At least I know I'm not going crazy by not seeing them.

cat_rofl True enough nya~ cat_sweatdrop I remember doing that one event searching for something that wasn't there cat_redface
Lol, I've not done that, yet anyway. I may end up doing it eventually, but hopefully not.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Furry Fuzzball
hilo *sways back and forth, handpaws behind back, swishing tail*
how are you!?!
Hewwo~ cat_whee I'm good, great now that I decided to pop in here heart How are you nya? *Pats your head*

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
It was really painful for the first half hour or so. I really thought I was going to have to go see a doctor. It seems okay now though. It looks really bad but doesnt hurt anymore. I've been icing it to stop the blood flow but i think its all closed up now (if that makes any sense) so I'm going to use a warm pad on it soon.
I was volunteering and they needed help unloaded the truck full of frozen meat for the carnivores. I'm not so good with carrying heavy things gonk
emotion_hug Ouch yeah that'd do it... I've done something like that before.... Yeah you might want to get it checked just to make sure everything is healing up properly... Internal bleeding is a tricky and rather awkward thing cat_sweatdrop
I'm glad you're alright and didn't get hurt worse than that nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Lol, I've not done that, yet anyway. I may end up doing it eventually, but hopefully not.
cat_whee It was supposed to be there but it wasn't there.... It was awkward cat_rofl Made for quite the PM conversation with the host cat_4laugh

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

I am really good. I got paid today for all the insane amount of work I have been doing. Pay days are always nice. I went to the movies with my grandmother and just got back. She liked the movie but it was a bit slow for me. Still nice to get out and do something with her though.
heart That always makes for a good day~ Well at least you got to spend time together, that's what counts cat_3nodding heart Stupid winter weather is keeping me from seeing my grandparents...

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
cat_whee It was supposed to be there but it wasn't there.... It was awkward cat_rofl Made for quite the PM conversation with the host cat_4laugh
Lol, that is funny. Oh and I was just stalking your profile because I felt like stalking profiles... I do that sometimes just stalk random profiles even people I don't know...

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
heart That always makes for a good day~ Well at least you got to spend time together, that's what counts cat_3nodding heart Stupid winter weather is keeping me from seeing my grandparents...

Well I am living with my grandparents. My grandpa has not been well and my grandma cannot handle everything alone. Hoping the tests in a couple weeks figures out what is going on and helps my grandpa out.

The winter weather here is not being friendly as well. Thankfully the theater is only four blocks away.

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
emotion_hug Ouch yeah that'd do it... I've done something like that before.... Yeah you might want to get it checked just to make sure everything is healing up properly... Internal bleeding is a tricky and rather awkward thing cat_sweatdrop
I'm glad you're alright and didn't get hurt worse than that nya~
I'll probably go in if it doesn't start looking better tomorrow. I was really worried about it when the little spots were bright red, but now they look more like a purple-y brown dead color. rofl Hopefully that means no more actual bleeding is happening.
Thanks smile emotion_hug I just need to stop over-extending myself stressed

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Technicolour Smile
Made Of Nutella
~pops in~
Urgh I have work later today...
SAVE ME D:

I shall try and save you! emotion_bigheart
Well I have off til Sarurday so I feel better xD

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
I'll probably go in if it doesn't start looking better tomorrow. I was really worried about it when the little spots were bright red, but now they look more like a purple-y brown dead color. rofl Hopefully that means no more actual bleeding is happening.
heart Alrighty then nya~ Yeah they're really awkward injuries... I had one before and it wouldn't stop growing it was rather scary... It grew for a few days before I was able to go to the hospital...
heart Mm hopefully~ And you just try to help out heart That's not a bad thing, you just need to know your limits cat_4laugh

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty

i'm dreading the nor'easter, apparently its gonna be historic. better rush for your bread and milk. xd
my my....
*shivers*

apaprently its supposed to just miss us, but even so, its enough snow to give a headache
:O
*Sits by a fire place*
i like warmth....
:3

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Made Of Nutella
pencil sketching. I don't have a tablet yet
cat_whee I'm in that boat as well nya~ But drawing on paper feels a bit better doesn't it nya?
It truly does, if you want I can give you a link, I am rather proud of this one : D

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
heart Alrighty then nya~ Yeah they're really awkward injuries... I had one before and it wouldn't stop growing it was rather scary... It grew for a few days before I was able to go to the hospital...
heart Mm hopefully~ And you just try to help out heart That's not a bad thing, you just need to know your limits cat_4laugh
Well I shall definitely keep an eye on it 3nodding
They asked me if I could carry it, and I was like "yea sure!" 25 boxes in I was like "noooooo make it stop" crying

Beloved Sweetheart

12,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
What a cool idea for "cupiding"! Happy Valentine's Day!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff