awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 122 123 124

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
Oh my gosh! I had a real life Anon today, well I did meet her but still she is an epic person!

Several weeks ago I helped a customer where I work and the teenager with her had a Nintendo jacket on she I asked her if she worked for Nintendo and she said no my mom does. I finished helping the woman and she took a business card and name.

Today I had to go into work to do some book keeping and a package was waiting for me. The woman went all out and sent me all kinds of things.

An adorable Yoshi bag, three t shirts, a coat, a charm bracelet, two packages of Mario notecards, a package of Nintendogs notecards, a stuffed animal, and a game for the 3DS!

I am so jealous of you right now... crying

Please do not cry. I did get two of the same t shirt. While both are my size I was thinking of giving one to a friend but I have no friends who are into gaming so not sure who would like it. I will just think on it.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
Oh my gosh! I had a real life Anon today, well I did meet her but still she is an epic person!

Several weeks ago I helped a customer where I work and the teenager with her had a Nintendo jacket on she I asked her if she worked for Nintendo and she said no my mom does. I finished helping the woman and she took a business card and name.

Today I had to go into work to do some book keeping and a package was waiting for me. The woman went all out and sent me all kinds of things.

An adorable Yoshi bag, three t shirts, a coat, a charm bracelet, two packages of Mario notecards, a package of Nintendogs notecards, a stuffed animal, and a game for the 3DS!

Please do not cry. I did get two of the same t shirt. While both are my size I was thinking of giving one to a friend but I have no friends who are into gaming so not sure who would like it. I will just think on it.

that was a very nice thing that person did though, ive never had that kind of luck

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

that was a very nice thing that person did though, ive never had that kind of luck

It is the first time something like this has happened to me. Karma is coming back to me. heart I was having an icky week and I did tell her that and she just took the time to do this. I am so thankful to her.

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
oki, im herre
The Furry Fuzzball
oki, im herre

hello. blaugh

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hi, I Cant Stay Long For The Moment, Just Tell Me What To Do?
smile
*swishes tail*

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
oki, im herre

hello. blaugh
hilo
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
oki, im herre

hello. blaugh
hilo

so whats new?

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
oki, im herre

hello. blaugh
hilo

so whats new?
haavee to go soon.... SSo, How Are We Gunna Do THis?
smile
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
oki, im herre

hello. blaugh
hilo

so whats new?
smile

i'll be heading to bed in a couple hours, i'll just post as such this is done with a link to our home thread

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
oki, im herre

hello. blaugh
hilo

so whats new?
smile

i'll be heading to bed in a couple hours, i'll just post as such this is done with a link to our home thread
Oki, well, Im Off To See Hitman
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
hilo

so whats new?
smile

Oki, well, Im Off To See Hitman

alright then, enjoy the movie. mrgreen
ANNOUNCMENT

I hereby officially close this event, pending any outstanding business we should all head back to our other thread to plan for more goodies to hand out for easter. cat_ninja

home thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces