whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I have a humidifier and it does help out. I just got it a couple days ago...

Netty Pots are gross but highly effective. Might want to look into one.
What is a Netty Pot? I have never heard of it...

A remedy that has been around for a long time. Easier if you google it then for me to explain it. sweatdrop

It gets rid of head congestion usually with just one use. Also helps me with my allergies.
It may help, but then again, I'm an odd case where things that usually work on most don't work on me and vice versa....

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
There is no rush. I was just wondering why I hadn't seen her around considering I used to be the one to disappear and not come back for time on end, but I've been here almost everyday lately....
cat_3nodding That's true, mm she misses everyone though so she wants to come back when she can cat_4laugh
That makes sense.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

A remedy that has been around for a long time. Easier if you google it then for me to explain it. sweatdrop

It gets rid of head congestion usually with just one use. Also helps me with my allergies.
It may help, but then again, I'm an odd case where things that usually work on most don't work on me and vice versa....

Since you said a humidifier is helping it most likely will. It is not medicine just water and a salt solution. It does not burn.

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

Well I really like strawberries so that is why I add them. We grow raspberries so I add those too.
cat_sweatdrop I'm not a huge fan of raspberries nya~ Though I adore strawberries cat_4laugh

Raspberries are so yummy but expensive. That is why we grow our own. I like blackberries too but I have never put them on ice cream. I should try that. I got and pick some every year, if only they did not have thorns they would be so much easier to pick.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Since you said a humidifier is helping it most likely will. It is not medicine just water and a salt solution. It does not burn.
The humidifier helps a bit, but last night I had a nasty cough attack. It was strange because I hadn't had one in a while...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
The humidifier helps a bit, but last night I had a nasty cough attack. It was strange because I hadn't had one in a while...

Well water going through the sinuses rinsing out all the junk in them is going to get things moving. I have heard of people using it once and getting a clear head. Takes me about two times. Lasts a couple days then I need it again.

This medicine I am on is so counterproductive. It makes me super sleepy but I cannot lie down for three hours after taking it.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well water going through the sinuses rinsing out all the junk in them is going to get things moving. I have heard of people using it once and getting a clear head. Takes me about two times. Lasts a couple days then I need it again.

This medicine I am on is so counterproductive. It makes me super sleepy but I cannot lie down for three hours after taking it.
Why not?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Why not?

I do not know, I just know the medicine bottle says that and the pharmacist told me the same thing.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Why not?

I do not know, I just know the medicine bottle says that and the pharmacist told me the same thing.
That is weird...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
That is weird...

I have heard of it before. Some medicines just have odd rules with them. Most of the ones I get say take with food, do not drive, or other things like that.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
That is weird...

I have heard of it before. Some medicines just have odd rules with them. Most of the ones I get say take with food, do not drive, or other things like that.
Yeah, those ones are common...

Rainbow Sweetheart

Oh this is cruel, I have been saving up for Thea and am about half way there then Gaia releases the adorable pet from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Tough decisions.

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
thank you anon!

Rainbow Sweetheart

Oh my gosh! I had a real life Anon today, well I did meet her but still she is an epic person!

Several weeks ago I helped a customer where I work and the teenager with her had a Nintendo jacket on she I asked her if she worked for Nintendo and she said no my mom does. I finished helping the woman and she took a business card and name.

Today I had to go into work to do some book keeping and a package was waiting for me. The woman went all out and sent me all kinds of things.

An adorable Yoshi bag, three t shirts, a coat, a charm bracelet, two packages of Mario notecards, a package of Nintendogs notecards, a stuffed animal, and a game for the 3DS!
MissDotHacker
Oh my gosh! I had a real life Anon today, well I did meet her but still she is an epic person!

Several weeks ago I helped a customer where I work and the teenager with her had a Nintendo jacket on she I asked her if she worked for Nintendo and she said no my mom does. I finished helping the woman and she took a business card and name.

Today I had to go into work to do some book keeping and a package was waiting for me. The woman went all out and sent me all kinds of things.

An adorable Yoshi bag, three t shirts, a coat, a charm bracelet, two packages of Mario notecards, a package of Nintendogs notecards, a stuffed animal, and a game for the 3DS!

I am so jealous of you right now... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces