Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Made Of Nutella
Thank you ^ ^
How are you today?
I'm well thank you for asking, how are you today nya?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Furry Fuzzball
Indeed! I am writing them to put into -uh... Never mind... Lol!
cat_ninja To put them into a secret nya? cat_4laugh Sounds exciting~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
I've been pretty good smile Life has been kinda stressful but it looks like it'll get less so soon. How have you been? biggrin
Glad to hear that heart Aw well hooray for depleting stress cat_3nodding I've been eh, alright nya~ It's turning out to be one heck of a year so far...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lirende

Lire is good, how about yourself?
heart Glad to hear that~
Ready for Valentine's nya?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
p3Blossom
g'day how are yall? yum_strawberry
heart Hey there~ I'm well, how've you been nya?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker
*peeks in*
*Glomps* Dot-chan! cat_4laugh

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
zariqueen
*yawns and curls up on the thread* heart cheese_whine mrgreen
*Tucks in with pillow and blanket* ~ heart

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
So those are the choices if I desire to try. I doubt the attempt will turn out good if I try, but who knows. I don't know for sure if I will, but the letter game catches my interest.
cat_sweatdrop Mm I know what you mean nya, but you shouldn't doubt yourself heart You can do anything you set your mind to~
cat_4laugh cat_redface I'm glad I was able to bring such a eye-catching game then~

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
So those are the choices if I desire to try. I doubt the attempt will turn out good if I try, but who knows. I don't know for sure if I will, but the letter game catches my interest.
cat_sweatdrop Mm I know what you mean nya, but you shouldn't doubt yourself heart You can do anything you set your mind to~
cat_4laugh cat_redface I'm glad I was able to bring such a eye-catching game then~
Speaking of the game, where are the letters we are supposed to be looking at? I haven't seen them up there yet...

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Made Of Nutella
Thank you ^ ^
How are you today?
I'm well thank you for asking, how are you today nya?
doing alright, they change schedule at work again, so I didn't have to work today

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
well my last custom one, was for my old username as well, it is just right now, it won't let me have the panels on it I want, but it works for me.

its a nice profile, i'm also a firefly fan by the way. ninja
Really?
Makes me want to put on my Jayne cosplay avatar emotion_awesome

also, my friend brought me along to the last comicon in new york, and I was at the firefly panel. mrgreen

URGH LUCKY!
I have always wanted to go to one, the last thing I watched was a Firefall thing with Nathan on it, nd there was a contest for his new username, and I submitted Captain Tightpants, and someone said it on the live feed, and he started to laugh, so I felt like on top of the world for making Mal laugh

the only thing I didnt like were the brown coats there. not because I hate dr. who but they were the loudest fanbase in the entire convention center. just saying

Firefly fans are the original brown coats, because of the independence war, but I agree with you, Dr Who (even though I haven't watched it) seems to have a loud fanbased

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Made Of Nutella
oing alright, they change schedule at work again, so I didn't have to work today
Glad to hear that nya~ cat_whee Did you enjoy your day off?

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Made Of Nutella
oing alright, they change schedule at work again, so I didn't have to work today
Glad to hear that nya~ cat_whee Did you enjoy your day off?
mostly just laying about mostly, thinking about working on a semi-realistic piece that needs work

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Speaking of the game, where are the letters we are supposed to be looking at? I haven't seen them up there yet...
Ah I sent them to Frosty the other day, I missed the initial set up because my word document crashed cat_sad He's been busy so they should be up soon nya heart

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Ah I sent them to Frosty the other day, I missed the initial set up because my word document crashed cat_sad He's been busy so they should be up soon nya heart
Ahh, ok. I was wondering if maybe I just overlooked them by mistake, but I guess I didn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff