whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Rainbow Sweetheart

zariqueen
*staggers around, bleary-eyed*

It's still going? *looks at calendar* eek

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Been away awhile... Dad had a heart attack, so I've been staying with my 'rents, helping to take care of him.

I am so sorry Zari. I hope everything will be alright with your dad. heart emotion_hug

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
Congratulations to the winners!
I'm not entirely sure what you are talking about, but if it was the avi contest, then thank you...

Only the avi contest winners were announced so that is what I was talking about....
Oh, sorry, I wasn't aware of that. I thought others were announced as well...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
I'm not entirely sure what you are talking about, but if it was the avi contest, then thank you...

Only the avi contest winners were announced so that is what I was talking about....

They said something about the art contest not having been decided yet. I could have misread it.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker

They said something about the art contest not having been decided yet. I could have misread it.
Or maybe I misread it... Oh well, it was a misunderstanding, so don't worry about it. Anyways, how are you doing?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker

Or maybe I misread it... Oh well, it was a misunderstanding, so don't worry about it. Anyways, how are you doing?

I went back to the doctor last night and he gave me antibiotics and steroids this time. I am feeling more human so I am great. Just got to wait before laying down so I can head to bed. I have to wait another hour according to the papers I got with the pills.

How are you?

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker

I went back to the doctor last night and he gave me antibiotics and steroids this time. I am feeling more human so I am great. Just got to wait before laying down so I can head to bed. I have to wait another hour according to the papers I got with the pills.

How are you?
I've been better, this cough is irritating me, I also have a stuffy nose to make things worse... But at least things aren't worse.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker

How are you?
I've been better, this cough is irritating me, I also have a stuffy nose to make things worse... But at least things aren't worse.

A humidifier helped my cough and stuffiness. Netty pot is a wonderful way to clean out the sinuses. Around ten dollars at Walmart.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker

How are you?

A humidifier helped my cough and stuffiness. Netty pot is a wonderful way to clean out the sinuses. Around ten dollars at Walmart.
I have a humidifier and it does help out. I just got it a couple days ago...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713

Netty Pots are gross but highly effective. Might want to look into one.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

What is a Netty Pot? I have never heard of it...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

What is a Netty Pot? I have never heard of it...

A remedy that has been around for a long time. Easier if you google it then for me to explain it. sweatdrop

It gets rid of head congestion usually with just one use. Also helps me with my allergies.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
There is no rush. I was just wondering why I hadn't seen her around considering I used to be the one to disappear and not come back for time on end, but I've been here almost everyday lately....
cat_3nodding That's true, mm she misses everyone though so she wants to come back when she can cat_4laugh

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

Well I really like strawberries so that is why I add them. We grow raspberries so I add those too.
cat_sweatdrop I'm not a huge fan of raspberries nya~ Though I adore strawberries cat_4laugh

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
curses! i'm late with contest updates.

ok I'm gonna get right on that
*Pats head* Don't stress yourself out nya heart
I'm sending over the answers and results for the letters cat_sweatdrop
another contest has ended!

letters to Juliet winners are as follows
1st:KeiHakujou
2nd: PuppyLove713
3rd: N/A

your prizes will be sent out momentarily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff