awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

wow, thankyou. emotion_kirakira

I wish you luck if you have questions you can ask me and I can try to answer them.

Friendly Conversationalist

MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I wish you luck if you have questions you can ask me and I can try to answer them.
Just wanted to let you know that I stole the link you posted ninja Thanks smile

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
I remember doing really good with it last year... I got second, but only lost first by a few questions... I would think of entering the art contest, but I'm a little unclear on something. Are the avis posted as entries supposed to be the ones to choose from?
cat_4laugh Mm~ It was a lot of fun making it up~ heart I'm already starting on some letters for next year cat_sweatdrop Just because they take a while to create with how I find inspiration~
The tekteks in the 9th post seem to be the 'models' for the art contest cat_3nodding
So those are the choices if I desire to try. I doubt the attempt will turn out good if I try, but who knows. I don't know for sure if I will, but the letter game catches my interest.

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Just wanted to let you know that I stole the link you posted ninja Thanks smile

I do not mind. One of the best guides around to alchemy.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Thx anon for the gift
Just got internet back
thankyou for the gift anonymous, and the singing card. mrgreen

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella

Oh dear, not fun D:
I was just trying to edit my profile, but the person who made me a custom one seemed to mess up the coding, so I cannot edit it really, so I slapped a tektek one over it xD

I changed my profile to the original one some time ago, haven't changed it since
well my last custom one, was for my old username as well, it is just right now, it won't let me have the panels on it I want, but it works for me.

its a nice profile, i'm also a firefly fan by the way. ninja
Really?
Makes me want to put on my Jayne cosplay avatar emotion_awesome

also, my friend brought me along to the last comicon in new york, and I was at the firefly panel. mrgreen

URGH LUCKY!
I have always wanted to go to one, the last thing I watched was a Firefall thing with Nathan on it, nd there was a contest for his new username, and I submitted Captain Tightpants, and someone said it on the live feed, and he started to laugh, so I felt like on top of the world for making Mal laugh

Friendly Conversationalist

Technicolour Smile
PurpleLovr
Alright 3nodding I'm part of a guild that runs one every 2 months or so. "Cupiding" (the v-day one) just started a few days ago. I can quote you in there if you'd like 3nodding

Oh! Cool. Whatever works. <3
Ta da! Coversation moved xd

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
FORM:
NAME: The Furry Fuzzball
REFERENCES:

yuki yungata

she is asian, and has vivid blue eyes, and lavender eyeshadow. her hair is wavy, waist length chestnut brown. she wears bright red lipstick and aqua nail polish.

She wears a tight slightly unbuttoned, (just enough to reveal cleavage), mainly gray with brown Pinstriped blouse, black denim pants, and brown Calf-high length high heel boots with white laces.

She of course wears her trademark necklace; silver chain, with two small round pumpernickel (purple) colored, silver rimmed medallion's on it, and tapering down to one large aqua silver rimmed medallion. She also wears her trade-mark square aqua and pumpernickel (purple) patterned dangling earrings.

!

yukli wolfgang

She has dark luscious red lips and vivid sea blue eyes

Around her head she wears a thin tied headband to hold her hair out of her face.

Her top is a loose light lavender peasant blouse with ruffling sleeves that bunch up, the top is loose and a braided belt of the same material holds it tightly in place as the blouse cascades out from the belt, hanging loosely.

Her leggings are dark purple, slit each other inch up the outer legging.

She wears silver bangles on her right arm, and a silver wedding ring on the left hand.

She of course wears her trademark necklace; silver chain, with two small round purple colored, silver rimmed medallion's on it, and tapering down to one large aqua silver rimmed medallion. She also wears her trade-mark square aqua and purple checkered patterned dangling earrings.

HOW MANY ARTS YOU WANT/WILLING TO GIVE AWAY: I Will Do 2 Art Exchanges. I get one they get one.(2 times)
THINGS ARTIST SHOULD KNOW: I Draw. By Computer programs and by hand.
Deviantart
Colors 3D

I should put down the page number and by whom the form was written by for the entries, that sound efficient?
indeed my friend
then I am off
/*swises tail, smiles.*

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*yawns and curls up on the thread* heart cheese_whine mrgreen
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
well my last custom one, was for my old username as well, it is just right now, it won't let me have the panels on it I want, but it works for me.

its a nice profile, i'm also a firefly fan by the way. ninja
Really?
Makes me want to put on my Jayne cosplay avatar emotion_awesome

also, my friend brought me along to the last comicon in new york, and I was at the firefly panel. mrgreen

URGH LUCKY!
I have always wanted to go to one, the last thing I watched was a Firefall thing with Nathan on it, nd there was a contest for his new username, and I submitted Captain Tightpants, and someone said it on the live feed, and he started to laugh, so I felt like on top of the world for making Mal laugh

the only thing I didnt like were the brown coats there. not because I hate dr. who but they were the loudest fanbase in the entire convention center. just saying
zariqueen

*pillow*

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

*pillow*