thanks for participating!

awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

MissDotHacker
TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

I am still on happy medicine, not making me feel so happy at the moment though. Maybe a bit of lactose free ice cream will help me.
Happy medicine? cat_whee Ice cream makes everything better heart

Just my code words for the medicine the doctor told me to take. It was making me feel better but I seem to be crashing in the evenings still.

Yes ice cream does make everything better. I think I want a bit more.

this talk of ice cream makes me crave dairy queen. but alas, it is march and I know none that are open except for one. but it would be a waste of gas just to go over there. crying

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

this talk of ice cream makes me crave dairy queen. but alas, it is march and I know none that are open except for one. but it would be a waste of gas just to go over there. crying

Well keep this in mind I do not get ice cream from places like Dairy Queen. I have to pay three times as much if I even manage to find a place that has lactose free ice cream.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Well keep this in mind I do not get ice cream from places like Dairy Queen. I have to pay three times as much if I even manage to find a place that has lactose free ice cream.

I know, i'm just saying. been craving dairy queen since October... crying

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

You never said October in your first post. If you want it that badly then go tomorrow and get some! Get some for me too, eat it, but do not tell me how amazing it is...
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

You never said October in your first post. If you want it that badly then go tomorrow and get some! Get some for me too, eat it, but do not tell me how amazing it is...

i'll get a medium, never really went above a small chocolate/vanilla soft serve twist before whee

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

i'll get a medium, never really went above a small chocolate/vanilla soft serve twist before whee

Mmm sound yummy.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Mmm sound yummy.

I know, you just cant beat a classic.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Mmm sound yummy.

xd
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Mmm sound yummy.

xd

ok, well. the only thing that can beat it is if you put M&M's on top.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
ninja
Ciao everybody! Got swamped with tests and assignments and it gets worse this month! I HAVE 6 TESTS AND ASSIGNMENTS SCHEDULED....
GAH. too much human contact... >///<

How is everybody? Is the tektek contest still open?
There's lots of ice-cream here~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
I didn't know that. I can see your point now that you mention that part.
cat_whee Yeah, most people don't know about that nya cat_sweatdrop I do the minor things for the guild while Lnk is busy~ heart

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

Just my code words for the medicine the doctor told me to take. It was making me feel better but I seem to be crashing in the evenings still.

Yes ice cream does make everything better. I think I want a bit more.
Ah that makes sense nya~

what kind of ice cream did you have?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Evelin333
ninja
Ciao everybody! Got swamped with tests and assignments and it gets worse this month! I HAVE 6 TESTS AND ASSIGNMENTS SCHEDULED....
GAH. too much human contact... >///<

How is everybody? Is the tektek contest still open?
There's lots of ice-cream here~
emotion_hug Hewwo Eve~
Ah you just missed the deadline it was about 9 hours ago nya...
heart ah best of luck on your assignments~

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
I didn't know that. I can see your point now that you mention that part.
cat_whee Yeah, most people don't know about that nya cat_sweatdrop I do the minor things for the guild while Lnk is busy~ heart
Speaking of Lnk, I have not seen her around in quite some time do you know anything about that?

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Mmm sound yummy.

xd

ok, well. the only thing that can beat it is if you put M&M's on top.

I want M&M's!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces