Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Puppylove713
PurpleLovr

cat_sweatdrop The deadline is upon us nya~ If you plan to submit any answers to the Letters heart

You never know until you try~ So far I've gotten a very very very low number of entries, and as such it's almost guaranteed even if you get a couple, you could have a shot at one of the prizes heart

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Puppylove713
PurpleLovr

cat_sweatdrop The deadline is upon us nya~ If you plan to submit any answers to the Letters heart

You never know until you try~ So far I've gotten a very very very low number of entries, and as such it's almost guaranteed even if you get a couple, you could have a shot at one of the prizes heart
I kind of forgot about that... I have some answers. I'll send what I have to you whether they are right or not.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
I kind of forgot about that... I have some answers. I'll send what I have to you whether they are right or not.
heart I had a slight feeling it might have slipped your mind nya~ cat_whee The event is ending soon so I have to round up and tally answers~

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lily-Bell-Cat

It's nice to meet more people.
You've got such an adorable avi emotion_hug
It's nice to meet you nya~

thanks.

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
heart I had a slight feeling it might have slipped your mind nya~ cat_whee The event is ending soon so I have to round up and tally answers~
Yeah, I just sent my answers. I didn't answer all of them. I have a feeling I did bad, but oh well, at least I tried...

Animal Lover

KeiHakujou
ninja It seems that there haven't been many entrants to any 'contest' this time...
No there hasn't. I have entered the Tektek and the Letters to Juliet thing, but I don't have much gold for the raffle...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Yeah, I just sent my answers. I didn't answer all of them. I have a feeling I did bad, but oh well, at least I tried...
heart Like I said before as long as you did your best that's what counts~ The answers and results will be posted at the same time as the winner for the Tektek contest~ heart

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lily-Bell-Cat

thanks.
heart Have you thought about entering our contests nya? They're ending soon cat_ninja
puppylove713
No there hasn't. I have entered the Tektek and the Letters to Juliet thing, but I don't have much gold for the raffle...
...I was going to enter the raffle this time, but it appears no one has entered so it doesn't seem interesting this time... So I'll save up for next time ninja

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
heart Like I said before as long as you did your best that's what counts~ The answers and results will be posted at the same time as the winner for the Tektek contest~ heart
Nice. I entered both the tektek and the Letters to Juliet. I decided not to do the art one. I don't have enough confidence in my skills.

Animal Lover

KeiHakujou
puppylove713
...I was going to enter the raffle this time, but it appears no one has entered so it doesn't seem interesting this time... So I'll save up for next time ninja
I might have entered if somebody else did. But I guess I will wait for bunnying which is the next event if I remember correctly.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lily-Bell-Cat

thanks.
heart Have you thought about entering our contests nya? They're ending soon cat_ninja

Yes. I'll probably draw something.
puppylove713
I might have entered if somebody else did. But I guess I will wait for bunnying which is the next event if I remember correctly.
I always get nervous about being the first to enter anything... Though I do believe Bunnying is soon this year... Since Easter is in March...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Nice. I entered both the tektek and the Letters to Juliet. I decided not to do the art one. I don't have enough confidence in my skills.
cat_sweatdrop I didn't end up entering anything (as usual) since I have little luck with contests or games cat_redface

Animal Lover

KeiHakujou
puppylove713
I always get nervous about being the first to enter anything... Though I do believe Bunnying is soon this year... Since Easter is in March...
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces