awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I would not mind moving up in levels in alchemy. I just hit level three... Most of that was golden gift box crafting....

AtA revealed stuff about alchemy something about a new system. Since I am into level 5 I am not going to stop but who knows what Gaia means about a new system. They would not clarify.

Level one to three is easy and can make you a good amount of profit if you do it right. Three to four is horrible.
I was told to craft Philosopher's Caches... Does that actually help out any?

Will not give you an experience at your level. Crafting caches is a way to make gold or if you want to continue on open them and keep the bags until you know what component you need for the formula you choose.

This guide is constantly refrenced by all people who play around with alchemy for a reason. It has some of the best information about alchemy.

I know you got some experience with it but still lots of good information in it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/an-introduction-to-alchemy-guide/t.81214113/

Has links to other guides should you get questions from that one.

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I would not mind moving up in levels in alchemy. I just hit level three... Most of that was golden gift box crafting....

AtA revealed stuff about alchemy something about a new system. Since I am into level 5 I am not going to stop but who knows what Gaia means about a new system. They would not clarify.

Level one to three is easy and can make you a good amount of profit if you do it right. Three to four is horrible.

its sort of been helping me. and if I get a dud, perhaps it is luck that one of its components costs more than the cache itself.
Interesting, so the person wasn't lying to me?
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

its sort of been helping me. and if I get a dud, perhaps it is luck that one of its components costs more than the cache itself.

in terms of earning gold. not completely. perhaps I made the mistake of attempting to craft an alchemists case, cause I'm buying the components(EXPENSIVE) but from a dud cache I pulled from an earlier philosophers cache, one of its components is worth more than the cache itself.

if I can keep doing this with cache's, so long as the profit stays ahead of cost. I can slowly make my way to a fortune. xp

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Will not give you an experience at your level. Crafting caches is a way to make gold or if you want to continue on open them and keep the bags until you know what component you need for the formula you choose.

This guide is constantly refrenced by all people who play around with alchemy for a reason. It has some of the best information about alchemy.

I know you got some experience with it but still lots of good information in it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/an-introduction-to-alchemy-guide/t.81214113/

That may help me out. Thanks for the link.

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

in terms of earning gold. not completely. perhaps I made the mistake of attempting to craft an alchemists case, cause I'm buying the components(EXPENSIVE) but from a dud cache I pulled from an earlier philosophers cache, one of its components is worth more than the cache itself.

if I can keep doing this with cache's, so long as the profit stays ahead of cost. I can slowly make my way to a fortune. xp
Lol, that was what I was thinking about doing...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Still helps me out at times. Good Luck.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

The Item is called error. I don't know if I should complain. They never fix anything!
That is true. I have seen that problem with other people's avatars too.

This would be my report.

User Image
Then do it. There was another guy complaining about it too. I thought it was him, but I have seen a few other cases since...

I don't know where to post it. gonk
I'm not sure where to post it either. I've never ran into any bugs that I have had to report....

hmm... I'll have to ask someone else.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Still helps me out at times. Good Luck.
You know I just realized something, it seems that the Caches are easier to craft than the golden gift boxes.... One of the crafting options is to make five of the golden gift boxes as well. Skew that, I don't want to deal with making things more difficult than they have to be.

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

This would be my report.

User Image
Then do it. There was another guy complaining about it too. I thought it was him, but I have seen a few other cases since...

I'm not sure where to post it either. I've never ran into any bugs that I have had to report....

Yeah, sorry that I can't help you there...

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

This would be my report.

User Image

It's fine.

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

It's fine.
Ask somebody in here. They have helped me out with things in the past. Maybe one of them can help you out as well.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
You know I just realized something, it seems that the Caches are easier to craft than the golden gift boxes.... One of the crafting options is to make five of the golden gift boxes as well. Skew that, I don't want to deal with making things more difficult than they have to be.

Yeah I knew that. That formula is not friendly and will not make you any gold. With the caches if you are lucky when opening them you can get some bags worth a million gold.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Yeah I knew that. That formula is not friendly and will not make you any gold. With the caches if you are lucky when opening them you can get some bags worth a million gold.
I have never crafted a cache before so I'm not sure what you are talking about by bags....

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
I have never crafted a cache before so I'm not sure what you are talking about by bags....

The guide should have said something about it. When you craft the cache you open it and get one of twelve bags. Some are more rare. Components from the gold bag are used to make backwings so if you get gold they sell for around a million gold and typically sell quickly.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

The guide should have said something about it. When you craft the cache you open it and get one of twelve bags. Some are more rare. Components from the gold bag are used to make backwings so if you get gold they sell for around a million gold and typically sell quickly.
It said something about a sapphire bag... I'm not sure which ones are which though. Please excuse my ignorance on the subject...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff