11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

You're right. I'm not going to do them all digital either... multiple comics. already started on the first. want to see?
Sure. I wouldn't mind seeing them.

1st frame: almost finished
2nd frame: Finished

User Image

The colors are basically done in the first two frames. the background of the first one is boring though.
Oh well, It didn't bother me. If you think that, then why not redo it?

I don't know what to put.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Oh, no. I know for sure she was. I also had a hamster named Hammy when I was little, but he was not my first... He was a chubby little guy...

Only dogs for me, Candy and Sparrow. I am lucky I got them. Grandma is scared of rodents so no animals that are those, I sure as heck do not want a snake for a pet, and since I am allergic to cats that takes out pretty much all the options I have for where I live.

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

You're right. I'm not going to do them all digital either... multiple comics. already started on the first. want to see?
Sure. I wouldn't mind seeing them.

User Image

The colors are basically done in the first two frames. the background of the first one is boring though.

I don't know what to put.Well, then leave it as is. It doesn't really matter, does it?

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Oh, no. I know for sure she was. I also had a hamster named Hammy when I was little, but he was not my first... He was a chubby little guy...

Only dogs for me, Candy and Sparrow. I am lucky I got them. Grandma is scared of rodents so no animals that are those, I sure as heck do not want a snake for a pet, and since I am allergic to cats that takes out pretty much all the options I have for where I live.
I see. I currently have two cats, a dog, a snake, and some mice in my house... I bet you wouldn't step foot in my house.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
Lily-Bell-Cat

User Image

I don't know what to put.
Well, then leave it as is. It doesn't really matter, does it?

no, not really.

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
But I have to ask, what color is the other horse in the first frame supposed to be? Is she the purple one?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I see. I currently have two cats, a dog, a snake, and some mice in my house... I bet you wouldn't step foot in my house.

Well the snake would kill me within ten seconds by just looking at me so I do not need to fear the slower death caused by the fuzzy kitties.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
But I have to ask, what color is the other horse in the first frame supposed to be? Is she the purple one?

she's white.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well the snake would kill me within ten seconds by just looking at me so I do not need to fear the slower death caused by the fuzzy kitties.
My mom is allergic to cats too, but we own two. It is kind of funny and I'm allergic to the mice and they are here... We are strange people...

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

she's white.
Alright, so she has no color. I was wondering about that.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

she's white.

no, she's white and that is a color. it's not transparent. I had to color her white.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
My mom is allergic to cats too, but we own two. It is kind of funny and I'm allergic to the mice and they are here... We are strange people...

Mine is a severe allergy, my throat swells and then I cannot breath. Does not happen within thirty seconds or even five minutes but does happen. My ex's parents had/has nine cats, I could not go into their house. Even running in to use the bathroom or grab something made me ill. Their house was/is overflowing with animals. They also had two dogs, four birds, and a few hamsters (they died last I knew but when an animal dies they get two more to replace it...). It is really sad none of the animals get any attention since they got so many. The birds were around 20 years old and had not been out of the cages in seven or eight years.

Plus they never cleaned ever, the dining room was the cat's room and I had to walk through it to use the bathroom. The table was covered with cat dishes that had food in them, hairballs, hair, and God knows what else. The floor and walls were buried in hair. It was so icky. I thought the couch had fuzzy type material on it until I looked closer on day, it was like microfiber stuff just had that much hair on it.

Yet oddly my ex was not that way. Sure he waited until he had no clean clothes to do laundry but all in all he vacuumed, picked up, did dishes, and stuff like that.

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

she's white.

no, she's white and that is a color. it's not transparent. I had to color her white.
Oh, I didn't know that....

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Mine is a severe allergy, my throat swells and then I cannot breath. Does not happen within thirty seconds or even five minutes but does happen. My ex's parents had/has nine cats, I could not go into their house. Even running in to use the bathroom or grab something made me ill. Their house was/is overflowing with animals. They also had two dogs, four birds, and a few hamsters (they died last I knew but when an animal dies they get two more to replace it...). It is really sad none of the animals get any attention since they got so many. The birds were around 20 years old and had not been out of the cages in seven or eight years.

Plus they never cleaned ever, the dining room was the cat's room and I had to walk through it to use the bathroom. The table was covered with cat dishes that had food in them, hairballs, hair, and God knows what else. The floor and walls were buried in hair. It was so icky. I thought the couch had fuzzy type material on it until I looked closer on day, it was like microfiber stuff just had that much hair on it.

Yet oddly my ex was not that way. Sure he waited until he had no clean clothes to do laundry but all in all he vacuumed, picked up, did dishes, and stuff like that.
That is horrible... I may not be a clean freak, but I would never let things get that bad....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff