Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

Yes, I'm new.
Well then welcome.

Thank you.
No problem. How did you end up in here? Did you receive a gift from one of our gifters or did you happen to stumble upon it in the forums? I remember I found out about these guys about a year ago during their Ghosting event for Halloween because I received a gift from one of the gifters....

I actually found it by The Furry Fuzzball's signature.
Lol, so those things do attract attention after all... I had one in my signature at one point, but I don't think it attracted any attention.

I put two links in my signature. I've gotten a little attention... especially on my blog.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I bet you were mad at your dog...
Well my fault too for leaving it where she could get to it.
Well, if you put it that way.....
My puppy is in heaven and I do not want to think bad things about her.

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

Thank you.
No problem. How did you end up in here? Did you receive a gift from one of our gifters or did you happen to stumble upon it in the forums? I remember I found out about these guys about a year ago during their Ghosting event for Halloween because I received a gift from one of the gifters....

Lol, so those things do attract attention after all... I had one in my signature at one point, but I don't think it attracted any attention.

I put two links in my signature. I've gotten a little attention... especially on my blog.
I'm guessing that is what the unicorn is? I currently have no links in my signature...

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I bet you were mad at your dog...
Well my fault too for leaving it where she could get to it.
Well, if you put it that way.....
My puppy is in heaven and I do not want to think bad things about her.
So she died? How long ago was this? I have lost plenty of pets in my life. It is really sad, but it happens to all pet owners.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
So she died? How long ago was this? I have lost plenty of pets in my life. It is really sad, but it happens to all pet owners.
Yeah my Cotton Candy is in heave. She was my first pet and they tend to be the hardest and she was only ten. I thought she had more years in her. Lets see, she died about a year and a half ago. I still miss her though.

Still got Jack Sparrow but he became my grandpa's dog when I went to college. Candy use to always be with me. Where I went she went. heart

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

Thank you.

I'm guessing that is what the unicorn is? I currently have no links in my signature...

Yup! I also have a link to my art shop, but it's on hiatus and has a link to an art action at the thread.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Yeah my Cotton Candy is in heave. She was my first pet and they tend to be the hardest and she was only ten. I thought she had more years in her. Lets see, she died about a year and a half ago. I still miss her though.

Still got Jack Sparrow but he became my grandpa's dog when I went to college. Candy use to always be with me. Where I went she went. heart
That is sweet. What type of dog was she? If I remember correctly, my first pet was my dog Sassy, her real name was Sasifrass, but we called her Sassy for short. We had to put her to sleep because she got heart worms and the treatment would have killed her. She was like ten or eleven when we had to do that. I was also ten or eleven at that point. It has been several years since...

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

Yup! I also have a link to my art shop, but it's on hiatus and has a link to an art action at the thread.
Well, I knew what the art shop was. I was able to read that one. I was just guessing with the unicorn though...

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

Well, I knew what the art shop was. I was able to read that one. I was just guessing with the unicorn though...

The blog is about the unicorn and another pony.

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

Oh, so it is like a story?

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

I don't know how to describe it. Click and tell me! (I don't know...)

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

Ok... But I want to finish reading what I'm already reading before that.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

It's mostly pictures, but okay.

Animal Lover

Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

I did look at it and it is basically pictures. I have to say that you are pretty good with your art. Far better than I can do.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat
puppylove713
Lily-Bell-Cat

I did look at it and it is basically pictures. I have to say that you are pretty good with your art. Far better than I can do.

Thanks. I'm working on a comic for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces