15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
FORM:
NAME: The Furry Fuzzball
REFERENCES:

yuki yungata

she is asian, and has vivid blue eyes, and lavender eyeshadow. her hair is wavy, waist length chestnut brown. she wears bright red lipstick and aqua nail polish.

She wears a tight slightly unbuttoned, (just enough to reveal cleavage), mainly gray with brown Pinstriped blouse, black denim pants, and brown Calf-high length high heel boots with white laces.

She of course wears her trademark necklace; silver chain, with two small round pumpernickel (purple) colored, silver rimmed medallion's on it, and tapering down to one large aqua silver rimmed medallion. She also wears her trade-mark square aqua and pumpernickel (purple) patterned dangling earrings.

yukli wolfgang

She has dark luscious red lips and vivid sea blue eyes

Around her head she wears a thin tied headband to hold her hair out of her face.

Her top is a loose light lavender peasant blouse with ruffling sleeves that bunch up, the top is loose and a braided belt of the same material holds it tightly in place as the blouse cascades out from the belt, hanging loosely.

Her leggings are dark purple, slit each other inch up the outer legging.

She wears silver bangles on her right arm, and a silver wedding ring on the left hand.

She of course wears her trademark necklace; silver chain, with two small round purple colored, silver rimmed medallion's on it, and tapering down to one large aqua silver rimmed medallion. She also wears her trade-mark square aqua and purple checkered patterned dangling earrings.

HOW MANY ARTS YOU WANT/WILLING TO GIVE AWAY: I Will Do 2 Art Exchanges. I get one they get one.(2 times)
THINGS ARTIST SHOULD KNOW: I Draw. By Computer programs and by hand.
Deviantart
Colors 3D
The Furry Fuzzball
FORM:
REFERENCES:

yuki yungata

she is asian, and has vivid blue eyes, and lavender eyeshadow. her hair is wavy, waist length chestnut brown. she wears bright red lipstick and aqua nail polish.

She wears a tight slightly unbuttoned, (just enough to reveal cleavage), mainly gray with brown Pinstriped blouse, black denim pants, and brown Calf-high length high heel boots with white laces.

She of course wears her trademark necklace; silver chain, with two small round pumpernickel (purple) colored, silver rimmed medallion's on it, and tapering down to one large aqua silver rimmed medallion. She also wears her trade-mark square aqua and pumpernickel (purple) patterned dangling earrings.

yukli wolfgang

Around her head she wears a thin tied headband to hold her hair out of her face.

Her top is a loose light lavender peasant blouse with ruffling sleeves that bunch up, the top is loose and a braided belt of the same material holds it tightly in place as the blouse cascades out from the belt, hanging loosely.

She wears silver bangles on her right arm, and a silver wedding ring on the left hand.

She of course wears her trademark necklace; silver chain, with two small round purple colored, silver rimmed medallion's on it, and tapering down to one large aqua silver rimmed medallion. She also wears her trade-mark square aqua and purple checkered patterned dangling earrings.

HOW MANY ARTS YOU WANT/WILLING TO GIVE AWAY: I Will Do 2 Art Exchanges. I get one they get one.(2 times)
Deviantart
Colors 3D

I should put down the page number and by whom the form was written by for the entries, that sound efficient?

Rainbow Sweetheart

MissDotHacker
*peeks in*

exclaim

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
*peeks in*

exclaim

*glomps*
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
*peeks in*

exclaim

*glomps*

eek xd

how are you?

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
*peeks in*

exclaim

*glomps*

eek xd

how are you?

I am good.I got my cute little doggie made earlier today. So much easier to level alchemy since I am past level 3.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
*peeks in*

exclaim

*glomps*

eek xd

how are you?

I am good.I got my cute little doggie made earlier today. So much easier to level alchemy since I am past level 3.

your past level 3? emotion_0A0

I'm still struggling to get anything with getting to level 2. on the other hand I have had the longest break from alchemy..

I should probably be close with a few recipes by now

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

I'm still struggling to get anything with getting to level 2. on the other hand I have had the longest break from alchemy..

Getting to level 2 is easy. Level 2 is easy but level 3 is killer slow and painful to get through. Expensive, time consuming, and nothing I wanted from that level. The changes they made to alchemy last year are helping.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Getting to level 2 is easy. Level 2 is easy but level 3 is killer slow and painful to get through. Expensive, time consuming, and nothing I wanted from that level. The changes they made to alchemy last year are helping.

my issue has and always will be getting the components, but there always the tried and true tire dress for me, I can totally make that one

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

my issue has and always will be getting the components, but there always the tried and true tire dress for me, I can totally make that one

Here this is very helpful.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/ultimate-alchemy-formula-guide-100-done-omg/t.74615639/

Has a section on the easiest formulas to level with.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Here this is very helpful.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/ultimate-alchemy-formula-guide-100-done-omg/t.74615639/

Has a section on the easiest formulas to level with.

wow, thankyou. emotion_kirakira

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
FORM:
REFERENCES:

yuki yungata

yukli wolfgang

Deviantart
Colors 3D

I should put down the page number and by whom the form was written by for the entries, that sound efficient?
indeed my friend
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
FORM:
REFERENCES:

yuki yungata

then I am off!

yukli wolfgang

Deviantart
Colors 3D

indeed my friend

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella

Oh dear, not fun D:
I was just trying to edit my profile, but the person who made me a custom one seemed to mess up the coding, so I cannot edit it really, so I slapped a tektek one over it xD

I changed my profile to the original one some time ago, haven't changed it since
well my last custom one, was for my old username as well, it is just right now, it won't let me have the panels on it I want, but it works for me.

its a nice profile, i'm also a firefly fan by the way. ninja
Really?
Makes me want to put on my Jayne cosplay avatar emotion_awesome

also, my friend brought me along to the last comicon in new york, and I was at the firefly panel. mrgreen
GAH LUCKY! I wanna go to one so bad XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces