gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Beloved Sweetheart

12,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
Rawfie
Grr. I don't like this glitchy avi but I'm too lazy to change it.

Nice signature art. biggrin

Manly Man-Lover

island2princess
Rawfie

Thanks. It changes too.
island2princess
Rawfie

hey your on. biggrin

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
Hilo!
biggrin

hello. biggrin
biggrin
*Swishes Tail And Smiles*
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
Hilo!
biggrin

hello. biggrin
biggrin

the sun was out today, but only for a minute. crying

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
Hilo!
biggrin

hello. biggrin
biggrin

im sad..
*ears fall against head and tail stops swishing*
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
Hilo!
biggrin

hello. biggrin
biggrin

im sad..

at least its not freezing out. xp

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
Hilo!
biggrin

hello. biggrin
biggrin

im sad..

Well, Id Rather That...
*whines*
Just Saw My Boyfriends Dog Get Turned to Doggie Slushie All Over The Road..
crying
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
biggrin

im sad..

Well, Id Rather That...
*whines*
crying

oh no, i'm sorry to hear that. gonk crying

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well, at least you have a reason to not like them... There are some who dislike them for no reason at all....

My grandmother has a picture of me when I was about three with a big snake partially on me. I hate that picture now. What happened to me traumatized me. I got other snake stories but I do not like to think about them. They creep me out.
I have no reason to dislike them, so I don't. I do however dislike spiders. Those things are just plain creepy...

Snakes are creepy they have no legs and slither plus they make that horrible hissing noise. Spiders are not bad, sure it tickles if one is on you but some of them are cool looking.

Well I am fading so heading back to bed. Have a nice night.
Alright, I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

I had a wild and crazy night. I woke up coughing so I got up to get some water. By the time I was back in bed an owl started hooting really loud. Would not be quiet and just long enough between hoots to keep catching my interest. Then the owl left and I had just fallen asleep when the garage door opened. No clue why it was three in the morning and everyone was in bed. Well that woke us all up. My grandpa could not go back to sleep so he got up and went to the living room to watch tv which kept me up. So I did not really get lack of sleep due to coughing but other things.

Rainbow Sweetheart

The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
biggrin

im sad..

Well, Id Rather That...
*whines*
crying

crying That is so horrible. crying

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well, at least you have a reason to not like them... There are some who dislike them for no reason at all....

My grandmother has a picture of me when I was about three with a big snake partially on me. I hate that picture now. What happened to me traumatized me. I got other snake stories but I do not like to think about them. They creep me out.
I have no reason to dislike them, so I don't. I do however dislike spiders. Those things are just plain creepy...

Snakes are creepy they have no legs and slither plus they make that horrible hissing noise. Spiders are not bad, sure it tickles if one is on you but some of them are cool looking.

Well I am fading so heading back to bed. Have a nice night.
Alright, I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

I had a wild and crazy night. I woke up coughing so I got up to get some water. By the time I was back in bed an owl started hooting really loud. Would not be quiet and just long enough between hoots to keep catching my interest. Then the owl left and I had just fallen asleep when the garage door opened. No clue why it was three in the morning and everyone was in bed. Well that woke us all up. My grandpa could not go back to sleep so he got up and went to the living room to watch tv which kept me up. So I did not really get lack of sleep due to coughing but other things.
That sucks.... Also the garage door opening when everybody is in bed is just weird...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
That sucks.... Also the garage door opening when everybody is in bed is just weird...

It is odd. No clue why, when we had a tv in the garage a few years ago it would turn on all the time when no one was in the garage and usually at night. I use to get up and go turn it off all the time. My room is between the garage and living room so I hear everything.

The neighbors had a new garage door put in so I thought it might be something with the remotes working on both but they are out of town so it was not them.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

It is odd. No clue why, when we had a tv in the garage a few years ago it would turn on all the time when no one was in the garage and usually at night. I use to get up and go turn it off all the time. My room is between the garage and living room so I hear everything.

The neighbors had a new garage door put in so I thought it might be something with the remotes working on both but they are out of town so it was not them.
Well, maybe your garage is haunted...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well, maybe your garage is haunted...

Nah I think the tv just liked to wake me up. Lots of other electronic stuff in it that does nothing odd like power tools, slot machines, car, radio, and who knows what else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff