Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I've never tried to draw animals, but I have drawn little pokemon things before. I absolutely adore the Pikachu I drew... It actually looked pretty good, so did the Charmander and Dragonite I drew. I'm not bad with certain things...

See you admit you can do some things. Depends on what you like to draw at least that is how it seems to work for me and all my friends in real life.

I have drawn Pokemon before too, I like Bayleef. At one time I had a sketch book full of just Pokemon. I wanted to draw all the original Pokemon except the snake ones, I got several of them done before running out of room in the book.
So no Ekans and Arbok? Why not? I may do something like that myself and draw the pokemon. I love Eevee, it is my favorite pokemon. I have drawn Bayleef too because one of my friends asked my too. It looked decent, but I messed up the head somehow...

Because snakes (aka creepies) are EVIL!
No they aren't. I own a snake. Her name is Jade...

*dies*
What caused you to hate snakes so much anyway?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713

*dies*

I got attacked when I was little. Lived by a pond and lots of boys in the neighborhood. I was one of the few girls. They would catch snakes and make them angry then throw them at me. One time they stuffed a bunch down shirt, held me down and did it. I was freaking out. I got bite several times trying to get them out. All the boys were older then me and their parents just shrugged it off as boys will be boys. My uncle did not shrug if off though and put the fear of God into them.

Other times I would be playing in the yard or going to get the mail and would step on a hole of a snake so they came out and tried to get me. I had a swing set and I climbed on it once while one moved around under me trying to find a way to get me. I screamed for help for half an hour before my grandmother realized I was not playing a game and came to see what was wrong.

They are evil, creepy, and I would be happy if I never had to see one in my life ever again.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

*dies*

I got attacked when I was little. Lived by a pond and lots of boys in the neighborhood. I was one of the few girls. They would catch snakes and make them angry then throw them at me. One time they stuffed a bunch down shirt, held me down and did it. I was freaking out. I got bite several times trying to get them out. All the boys were older then me and their parents just shrugged it off as boys will be boys. My uncle did not shrug if off though and put the fear of God into them.

Other times I would be playing in the yard or going to get the mail and would step on a hole of a snake so they came out and tried to get me. I had a swing set and I climbed on it once while one moved around under me trying to find a way to get me. I screamed for help for half an hour before my grandmother realized I was not playing a game and came to see what was wrong.

They are evil, creepy, and I would be happy if I never had to see one in my life ever again.Well, at least you have a reason to not like them... There are some who dislike them for no reason at all....

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713

Well, at least you have a reason to not like them... There are some who dislike them for no reason at all....

My grandmother has a picture of me when I was about three with a big snake partially on me. I hate that picture now. What happened to me traumatized me. I got other snake stories but I do not like to think about them. They creep me out.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Well, at least you have a reason to not like them... There are some who dislike them for no reason at all....

My grandmother has a picture of me when I was about three with a big snake partially on me. I hate that picture now. What happened to me traumatized me. I got other snake stories but I do not like to think about them. They creep me out.
I have no reason to dislike them, so I don't. I do however dislike spiders. Those things are just plain creepy...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I have no reason to dislike them, so I don't. I do however dislike spiders. Those things are just plain creepy...

Snakes are creepy they have no legs and slither plus they make that horrible hissing noise. Spiders are not bad, sure it tickles if one is on you but some of them are cool looking.

Well I am fading so heading back to bed. Have a nice night.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Snakes are creepy they have no legs and slither plus they make that horrible hissing noise. Spiders are not bad, sure it tickles if one is on you but some of them are cool looking.

Well I am fading so heading back to bed. Have a nice night.
Alright, I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hilo!
biggrin
The Furry Fuzzball
Hilo!
biggrin

hello. biggrin

Manly Man-Lover

Grr. I don't like this glitchy avi but I'm too lazy to change it.
Rawfie

whats glitchy about it?

Manly Man-Lover

sgt.Frosty
Rawfie

whats glitchy about it?
parts of the black are missing.
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie

whats glitchy about it?

that would drive me nuts burning_eyes

Manly Man-Lover

sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie

whats glitchy about it?

Yeah, I think I might change..
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Rawfie

whats glitchy about it?

Yeah, I think I might change..

alright then. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items