whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

yup, and selling the orb aggregates would certainly give me something if I sell en mass
Yup yup! 3nodding

I just realized its 3:30 in the morning. emotion_zzz
Go sleep Frosty *hands pillow and blanket*
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

yup, and selling the orb aggregates would certainly give me something if I sell en mass
Yup yup! 3nodding

I just realized its 3:30 in the morning. emotion_zzz
Go sleep Frosty *hands pillow and blanket*

but full metal alchemist is on!

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty

That's what DVR is for xp
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

That's what DVR is for xp

ive never actually used recording. ever.

also my cable boxes are acting wonky, they would probably freeze up if I tried. anyway I guess I should just go to bed, its a slow episode

Sexy Fatcat

Centaurian Woman
*blushess*
sory, its just, your my first friend here!
*smiles and runs circles around you*
So, whats up today?
*slows down to trotting and stands beside you arms on hips*

Oh! Don't you worry about it. (:
I'm just not very used to such enthusiasm.
Not much, just doing some writing. Avoiding my revision. I can't stand what college has me going through.
How about you?

Rainbow Sweetheart

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

you really should crew the bosses outside of village green, except zen gardens I beat that on easy solo
cat_whee Yeah, I just never have the luck of finding a crew. Though I usually have no problem outside Otami Ruins I can take them on by myself cat_ninja

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

That is true. I had no intention of putting pajamas on my avi but I saw them and was like hey I am wearing pajamas so lets put my avi in them.
cat_4laugh Your pajama avi was adorable~
It always happens unless you just follow a tektek though even then some changes are made some of the time

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

That is true. I had no intention of putting pajamas on my avi but I saw them and was like hey I am wearing pajamas so lets put my avi in them.
cat_4laugh Your pajama avi was adorable~
It always happens unless you just follow a tektek though even then some changes are made some of the time

Thanks. I was going to stick with it for a bit but a friend gifted me some things so I put them on.

I do not think I have ever followed a tektek for my avi before. Yeah I cannot recall a single one. I do let my friends dress her up though. We are odd we will all be in the same room and end up talking on Gaia. I know it makes no sense.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
I'm in the same situation... It is interesting because one of the anime that was suggested to me just started airing on Toonami last week, so I guess I will watch it on there. It isn't so bad right now, but I've only seen two episodes...
cat_whee Well that works out then nya~ What anime is it?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

Thanks. I was going to stick with it for a bit but a friend gifted me some things so I put them on.

I do not think I have ever followed a tektek for my avi before. Yeah I cannot recall a single one. I do let my friends dress her up though. We are odd we will all be in the same room and end up talking on Gaia. I know it makes no sense.
emotion_kirakira It's pretty *Spending time trying to figure out the hair item*
cat_sweatdrop I think I've followed one maybe two in all the years I've used Gaia
cat_rofl Oh my friend and I are like that, we'll be sitting in one room talking then we'll be instant messaging each other. It's quite amusing

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
I'm in the same situation... It is interesting because one of the anime that was suggested to me just started airing on Toonami last week, so I guess I will watch it on there. It isn't so bad right now, but I've only seen two episodes...
cat_whee Well that works out then nya~ What anime is it?
Soul Eater and it isn't too bad.

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

emotion_kirakira It's pretty *Spending time trying to figure out the hair item*
cat_sweatdrop I think I've followed one maybe two in all the years I've used Gaia
cat_rofl Oh my friend and I are like that, we'll be sitting in one room talking then we'll be instant messaging each other. It's quite amusing

Thank you. heart

Starbabies is my hair. If you mean the gold thing then it is romantic knight something.

Years ago I use to use the other site, gaiasim I think it was. I did not like tektek...

You are right it is amusing.
good afternoon thread. biggrin

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Soul Eater and it isn't too bad.
cat_sweatdrop I find it ironic that's the manga I started to add to my list cat_whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff