oh, and long time no see emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
ninja emotion_zzz

*shakes*
I LEVELED UP IN ALCHEMY! FINALLY! *jumps around* cat_whee emotion_awesome

Sweet smile I'm trying to get to level 3, but I've been lazy about collecting orbs lately.

Yup! Hi
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
ninja emotion_zzz

*shakes*
I LEVELED UP IN ALCHEMY! FINALLY! *jumps around* cat_whee emotion_awesome

Sweet smile I'm trying to get to level 3, but I've been lazy about collecting orbs lately.

Yup! Hi

thats partially how I leveled up. farmed for orbs like mad and completed another recipe and an anniversary recipe from the valentines event (it is UGLY)

sgt.Frosty
thats partially how I leveled up. farmed for orbs like mad and completed another recipe and an anniversary recipe from the valentines event (it is UGLY)
Ugh I hated that item. It is super ugly... Not even worth making it. I understand the satan cat thing was a big deal but I can't imagine anyone would ever want that item.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
Ugh I hated that item. It is super ugly... Not even worth making it. I understand the satan cat thing was a big deal but I can't imagine anyone would ever want that item.

I completed it because almost all of the components were store bought items, and the one that wasn't, was abundant in the marketplace.

now i'm looking for the easiest to craft level 2 recipe

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

I completed it because almost all of the components were store bought items, and the one that wasn't, was abundant in the marketplace.

My current plan is to end up making a Mint Sundae Sweets once I'm level 3. Its not the cheapest to make (300k for the recipe itself) but 10/12 components needed are cheap and it ends up selling for 2 mill. The problem is, it takes 1000 orb aggregates to make scream stressed And since I'm being stubborn and refusing to buy them, that will take a looooooong time.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

My current plan is to end up making a Mint Sundae Sweets once I'm level 3. Its not the cheapest to make (300k for the recipe itself) but 10/12 components needed are cheap and it ends up selling for 2 mill. The problem is, it takes 1000 orb aggregates to make scream stressed And since I'm being stubborn and refusing to buy them, that will take a looooooong time.

geez....did the staff at all ever consider just how hard it is to make that?

sgt.Frosty
I have a feeling they knew from the start, but just didn't care rolleyes
Either way, that seems the best way to level up while still keeping costs low. But don't steal my idea xp
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
I have a feeling they knew from the start, but just didn't care rolleyes
Either way, that seems the best way to level up while still keeping costs low. But don't steal my idea xp

what, just make tons of orb aggregates? but..its so simple!

sgt.Frosty

Haha oh fine. You can steal my idea xp
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

I don't have the patience for that anyway, its still safe

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Okie dokie smile Even if you don't make 1000 of them, I think making them in order to level up is still a great idea considering the cost is next to nothing comparatively.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Okie dokie smile Even if you don't make 1000 of them, I think making them in order to level up is still a great idea considering the cost is next to nothing comparatively.

yup, and selling the orb aggregates would certainly give me something if I sell en mass

sgt.Frosty

yup, and selling the orb aggregates would certainly give me something if I sell en mass
Yup yup! 3nodding
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Yup yup! 3nodding

I just realized its 3:30 in the morning. emotion_zzz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas