awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
Mmm I got an orange. I was really craving one today. I guess my body wants the vitamins.

well I am craving a muffin. do you have one? emotion_kirakira

also orb farming is now going rather well. and I am surprised at how much gold I am earning from this

Sorry no muffin but you can have an orange if you want one. I got a whole bag full.

Hooray on orb farming, good luck!

getting a lot of orbs, not even using papa saw either. mrgreen

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
Mmm I got an orange. I was really craving one today. I guess my body wants the vitamins.

also orb farming is now going rather well. and I am surprised at how much gold I am earning from this

Sorry no muffin but you can have an orange if you want one. I got a whole bag full.

Wow lucky for you. I am running around towns but not having much luck with paper no matter where I go. Before Alchemy paper use to be so easy to get.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Wow lucky for you. I am running around towns but not having much luck with paper no matter where I go. Before Alchemy paper use to be so easy to get.

coincidence? I think not

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

do you crew up to fight it?
cat_rofl No, no I do not.... I very rarely ever have a crew.
Since I don't use this account I don't have friends whom play... I'm more a lone wolf cat_sweatdrop

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

coincidence? I think not

Of course not it is how Gaia works.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

Just so pretty.

Aww thanks, just a bit of rest and I should be back on my feet.
cat_redface I had a different them in mind, but I wanted to use the wish and new halo items cat_whee

heart I'm glad to hear that, take it easy until your back on your feet nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
deidaraicedude

cat_biggrin hello
How are you today? heart

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

Just so pretty.

Aww thanks, just a bit of rest and I should be back on my feet.
cat_redface I had a different them in mind, but I wanted to use the wish and new halo items cat_whee

heart I'm glad to hear that, take it easy until your back on your feet nya~

I have that happen at times too. I think I want something and I get something different going.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
I have way too much spare time... Since I can't go to class at the moment and I don't have a job, I have nothing that I really need to do...
cat_sweatdrop I know how that is... I've been applying to places and trying to get a job, but no where I can get to is hiring it seems... So I've taken to expanding my list of titles cat_emo

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

I have that happen at times too. I think I want something and I get something different going.

cat_whee I was going to use butterflies, but I settled for my shooting star~ cat_4laugh

It's always fun playing with avis because you never know what will be 'born'
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

do you crew up to fight it?
cat_rofl No, no I do not.... I very rarely ever have a crew.
Since I don't use this account I don't have friends whom play... I'm more a lone wolf cat_sweatdrop

you really should crew the bosses outside of village green, except zen gardens I beat that on easy solo

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

cat_whee I was going to use butterflies, but I settled for my shooting star~ cat_4laugh

It's always fun playing with avis because you never know what will be 'born'

That is true. I had no intention of putting pajamas on my avi but I saw them and was like hey I am wearing pajamas so lets put my avi in them.

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
I have way too much spare time... Since I can't go to class at the moment and I don't have a job, I have nothing that I really need to do...
cat_sweatdrop I know how that is... I've been applying to places and trying to get a job, but no where I can get to is hiring it seems... So I've taken to expanding my list of titles cat_emo
I'm in the same situation... It is interesting because one of the anime that was suggested to me just started airing on Toonami last week, so I guess I will watch it on there. It isn't so bad right now, but I've only seen two episodes...
almost leveled up, how much does level 1 require to level? 10xp? or 11ep?

Friendly Conversationalist

ninja emotion_zzz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas