thanks for participating!

awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

that is true. but its the users choice to put all that effort into something as unforgiving as a fundamentally flawed activity

Alchemy was made to be a massive gold sink and I want it to continue to be that. Think of this way right now only the insanely rich can really use it so that means a heck of a lot of gold is being sucked out of the system and not from the poor.

oh yeah it was supposed to be a gold sink. I don;'t think it quite turned out that way in the long run.

I also must attempt to craft another philosophers cache after getting the bits and pieces for it, that will bring what I have to 3 and I will open just one of them
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

nope. staying home and lazing about

also, new look! i'm just having problems with the pants/shoes.
Laxing around certainly comes in handy during these conditions nya~
cat_whee Also love your new look~

thankyou. mrgreen

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

oh yeah it was supposed to be a gold sink. I don;'t think it quite turned out that way in the long run.

I also must attempt to craft another philosophers cache after getting the bits and pieces for it, that will bring what I have to 3 and I will open just one of them

I have read a lot on alchemy and I think it is doing a good job of ripping the gold out of the elite rich and some below them. Getting to level 3 is easy and not really a gold sink if you make caches and sell those. You will make gold if you collect all the components yourself.

I opened a few and nothing. The real gold now is in the alchemist cases since they drop the backwing formulas but takes way more time to gather the things for them.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
II Fairy water II

Are you going to organize some exciting contests for the next event?If you are,I am looking forward for it!! =)
cat_whee Well our gifting events almost always line up with the main events though we run loonger cat_ninja I'm trying to come up with more contests that I'd be able to host during our events cat_ninja
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I have read a lot on alchemy and I think it is doing a good job of ripping the gold out of the elite rich and some below them. Getting to level 3 is easy and not really a gold sink if you make caches and sell those. You will make gold if you collect all the components yourself.

I opened a few and nothing. The real gold now is in the alchemist cases since they drop the backwing formulas but takes way more time to gather the things for them.

I wish I could make a case. whee

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
deidaraicedude
hi
Hello there nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

thankyou. mrgreen
cat_whee So how are you this cold evening nya?

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

You can anyone can just take the time to get all the components. I am thinking of making some cases once I level again. Maybe opening them and hoping for a nice formula. I have read a lot of studies on it an definantly better odds if you open large amounts at once, like a 100 or so. More rare formulas tend to drop that way. I have found it works with Eniki Caches. I opened 30 a few days ago and got 4 philosopher's caches and three gold gift boxes. Yesterday I opened them right as I got them opening a total of 33 and got nothing good.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Exactly, but there are some that I have been told I'd probably like that I should watch... I haven't gotten around to that though...
cat_whee I know how that is nya, I've been told to look into a lot, but never got around to it... So I've been looking them up now that I have a bit of spare time emotion_kirakira
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

You can anyone can just take the time to get all the components. I am thinking of making some cases once I level again. Maybe opening them and hoping for a nice formula. I have read a lot of studies on it an definantly better odds if you open large amounts at once, like a 100 or so. More rare formulas tend to drop that way. I have found it works with Eniki Caches. I opened 30 a few days ago and got 4 philosopher's caches and three gold gift boxes. Yesterday I opened them right as I got them opening a total of 33 and got nothing good.

oh I know, I have the formula. but instead of catching every single thing I may buy most of it

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Centaurian Woman
*Smiles*
yeah~
so, how are you blackcat?
*laughs as i reach out a hand to shake yours*

I'm well nya, how are you Centaurian?
*Shakes your hand and smiles warmly*

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

oh I know, I have the formula. but instead of catching every single thing I may buy most of it

You will most likely lose gold that way. I typically only but the zomg components because I do not like the game. WoW spoiled me.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

lol I just took off the background, hard to navigate towns with it.

Aww I bet any avi you come up with will be amazing!
cat_sweatdrop Ah I hate backgrounds in town nya...

heart Aw you're too sweet Dot-Chan~ cat_4laugh I'll try to come up with something that is amazing just because you said that emotion_kirakira

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

lol I just took off the background, hard to navigate towns with it.

Aww I bet any avi you come up with will be amazing!
cat_sweatdrop Ah I hate backgrounds in town nya...

heart Aw you're too sweet Dot-Chan~ cat_4laugh I'll try to come up with something that is amazing just because you said that emotion_kirakira

Yeah hopefully the new towns uses background a little better.

You can do it Kitty!!!!
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

thankyou. mrgreen
cat_whee So how are you this cold evening nya?

i'm good. farming for orbs in zomg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces