Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
MissDotHacker
I am one formula away from leveling in Alchemy. I got enough gold to but the last 3 components I need and still craft it but none for sale on the marketplace. gonk
what do you mean by leveling up in alchemy? whats alchemy here?

Kawaii Senshi

13,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
sgt.Frosty
deidaraicedude
sgt.Frosty
deidaraicedude
hi

welcome back. biggrin

biggrin yep im back emotion_dealwithit

you want some of this crappy weather I'm having? I just want it to be warm

my weather is even crappier
deidaraicedude
sgt.Frosty
deidaraicedude
sgt.Frosty
deidaraicedude
hi

welcome back. biggrin

ah, then we shall send both of our weather to someone who deserves it!

Kawaii Senshi

13,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
sgt.Frosty
deidaraicedude
sgt.Frosty
deidaraicedude
sgt.Frosty
deidaraicedude
hi

welcome back. biggrin

ha ha yep
deidaraicedude
sgt.Frosty
deidaraicedude
sgt.Frosty
deidaraicedude

ha ha yep

I just found one, the gravelord servant who cursed my world in dark souls. emotion_donotwant
I would be a dead man if it were not for my sorcery

Rainbow Sweetheart

Centaurian Woman
MissDotHacker
I am one formula away from leveling in Alchemy. I got enough gold to but the last 3 components I need and still craft it but none for sale on the marketplace. gonk

Alchemy has ten levels so leveling up means going to a new level. Unless you got million and millions to toss around I would not recommend getting into it. Estimates for reaching level ten is around 150 million unless you spend thousands of hours gathering everything yourself then it goes down to about 50 million.
MissDotHacker
Centaurian Woman
MissDotHacker

Alchemy has ten levels so leveling up means going to a new level. Unless you got million and millions to toss around I would not recommend getting into it. Estimates for reaching level ten is around 150 million unless you spend thousands of hours gathering everything yourself then it goes down to about 50 million.

*dies* burning_eyes

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
Centaurian Woman
MissDotHacker

*dies* burning_eyes

I am into alchemy about 5 million but I am not in a rush. Only time I want to rush is when I get to where one more formula will get me to the next level.

Like right now I need one more Bloody Footprints Floor Tile but the only one on the market is glitched so I cannot buy it, way overpriced for it as well but I want to level.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
Centaurian Woman
MissDotHacker

*dies* burning_eyes

I am into alchemy about 5 million but I am not in a rush. Only time I want to rush is when I get to where one more formula will get me to the next level.

Like right now I need one more Bloody Footprints Floor Tile but the only one on the market is glitched so I cannot buy it, way overpriced for it as well but I want to level.

most of the components are from enki right?

also from zomg, I was just reminded of shadow orbs, where does one procure some of these orbs?

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

also from zomg, I was just reminded of shadow orbs, where does one procure some of these orbs?

No the cheap stuff is from Enki drops. A few zomg items are used but the majority of components come from philospher's cache. YOu open it up and get one bag, each bag has different items in it and then you choose one. Some bags are really rare like the gold bag sells for around a million right now and low drop rate. Basically an Alchemy RIG item.

More changes are coming to alchemy according to Gaia staff. Suppose to be this quarter so they have until Easter but I would not hold my breath waiting.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

No the cheap stuff is from Enki drops. A few zomg items are used but the majority of components come from philospher's cache. YOu open it up and get one bag, each bag has different items in it and then you choose one. Some bags are really rare like the gold bag sells for around a million right now and low drop rate. Basically an Alchemy RIG item.

More changes are coming to alchemy according to Gaia staff. Suppose to be this quarter so they have until Easter but I would not hold my breath waiting.

ah ok.

and its about time. xp

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

ah ok.

and its about time. xp

I got mixed feelings about them changing things. While I would love for it to be more accessible it is not really fair to everyone who has put in the time and money to get to where they are so far.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

ah ok.

and its about time. xp

I got mixed feelings about them changing things. While I would love for it to be more accessible it is not really fair to everyone who has put in the time and money to get to where they are so far.

that is true. but its the users choice to put all that effort into something as unforgiving as a fundamentally flawed activity

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

that is true. but its the users choice to put all that effort into something as unforgiving as a fundamentally flawed activity

Alchemy was made to be a massive gold sink and I want it to continue to be that. Think of this way right now only the insanely rich can really use it so that means a heck of a lot of gold is being sucked out of the system and not from the poor.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

nope. staying home and lazing about

also, new look! i'm just having problems with the pants/shoes.
Laxing around certainly comes in handy during these conditions nya~
cat_whee Also love your new look~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas