<< < 1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

Familiar Healer

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
II Fairy water II

I agree with you on that!! I can't wait for the next event!! =)
heart It'll be fun when the next one comes around nya~

Are you going to organize some exciting contests for the next event?If you are,I am looking forward for it!! =)

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
TasmanianTiger
techpriest35
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
D'awwww~ I didn't even realize that these other emotes where here!! Omg.
yum_wasabipie yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_shrimp yum_sausage yum_salmon yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_coldone yum_bacon yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_pizza yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_hotdog yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_burger

yup, all of them are new. cat_biggrin
I have so many options now! cat_rofl
hey if you use fire fox and get the tektekt.org gaia tool bar then you get even more emotes whooo unfortunately firefox hates me
I don't use Gaia nearly enough to install a tektek toolbar. XD At least, not at the moment.
i know most dont use it i just like the emotes and the fact it gives a spot for post styles and auto format which sometimes doesnt work

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Centaurian Woman
It's official! I'm centaurian in appearance! Thank you anon. Benefactor!
you should get the armor that only works if you are a centuar

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Well, kind of. I haven't watched as many series as one would think. I like re-watching my favorites over and over again...
heart Ah it's always enjoyable to watch and rewatch nya~ Nothing wrong with it cat_4laugh
Exactly, but there are some that I have been told I'd probably like that I should watch... I haven't gotten around to that though...
techpriest35
Centaurian Woman
It's official! I'm centaurian in appearance! Thank you anon. Benefactor!
you should get the armor that only works if you are a centuar

thankyou for the trade for alchemy parts, at the moment I am not sure if I can use them but as new recipes pop up i'm certain i'll have a little extra to start with

Rainbow Sweetheart

Ugh the things I do for achievements.
MissDotHacker

and what have you done for said achievements?

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Well using the gender potion was the start of it. I really prefer to be a female. Just waiting on 15 guys to post for Sausage Fest so I can go back to my preferred girl form.

Really the alchemy achievements I have worked for are a bit more insane since they are so expense.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Well using the gender potion was the start of it. I really prefer to be a female. Just waiting on 15 guys to post for Sausage Fest so I can go back to my preferred girl form.

Really the alchemy achievements I have worked for are a bit more insane since they are so expense.

one of my formulas requires 100K to craft

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Would you be epic and post in my Sausage Fest page pretty please?

100k is not too terrible, some are a million. I wanted to get to level 5 today so I poured in a lot of gold but I am not going to make it. Not enough items on the market for the formula I choose.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

100k is not too terrible, some are a million. I wanted to get to level 5 today so I poured in a lot of gold but I am not going to make it. Not enough items on the market for the formula I choose.

yeah I can post, got a link?

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Thank you Frosty.

Sausage Fest
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Thank you Frosty.

Sausage Fest

your welcome. biggrin

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Thank you Frosty.

Sausage Fest

your welcome. biggrin

When I am a female again you will be the first person I hug.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff