thanks for participating!

awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|

Summery Seeker

MistyMary24

Hopefully your squiarls are not like the ones at the community college up in Northern Michigan. They mean little things. They climb up in those trees and start attacking everybody with nuts and whatever else they get their little paws on. Plus they do not say a word until after they hit you with the item. They got good aim to.

No, mine are actually pretty skittish! But I know what you're talking about, I have a lot of family that live up that way and I've encountered a lot of the mean kinds. The most that the ones around here will do is chatter at you until you go away.

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
hello all ^ ^
Made Of Nutella
hello all ^ ^

greetings!

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
neatflocks
MistyMary24

Hopefully your squiarls are not like the ones at the community college up in Northern Michigan. They mean little things. They climb up in those trees and start attacking everybody with nuts and whatever else they get their little paws on. Plus they do not say a word until after they hit you with the item. They got good aim to.

No, mine are actually pretty skittish! But I know what you're talking about, I have a lot of family that live up that way and I've encountered a lot of the mean kinds. The most that the ones around here will do is chatter at you until you go away.

Lucky than. When I lived in Colorado the male squarils were a character and a half. I have a pic somewhere where one is standing up on its hind legs like a human and just starring into my apartment complex. Those ones out there wanted to be your best friends and live in your house with you.
The ones here are so mean it is not funny. I keep a distance from trees that have them in it. Plus they remind me of the commercial on tv where the animals are tyring to cause a car wreck. We drive down town and they are sitting on the side of the road watching for a vehicle. When they see one they walk out right in front of the vehicle.

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
hello all ^ ^

greetings!
How are you this evening?

Summery Seeker

MistyMary24

Lucky than. When I lived in Colorado the male squarils were a character and a half. I have a pic somewhere where one is standing up on its hind legs like a human and just starring into my apartment complex. Those ones out there wanted to be your best friends and live in your house with you.
The ones here are so mean it is not funny. I keep a distance from trees that have them in it. Plus they remind me of the commercial on tv where the animals are tyring to cause a car wreck. We drive down town and they are sitting on the side of the road watching for a vehicle. When they see one they walk out right in front of the vehicle.

When I was younger, the ones around here were like that! We had names for most of them, they made us laugh so much. They're pretty obnoxious about going into the roads around here, too. Sadly, I see a lot run over and I have have to stop pretty often for them.
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
hello all ^ ^

greetings!

cant complain, but my hand wont stop falling asleep. xp

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
If I am slow to respond please excuse me. I am working on the guild Insomnia right now, chatting, booty grabbing and falling asleep all at once.

If anybody needs a guild we are taking applications right now
If anybody knows somebody that is responsible and great at Role play I would love to hear about them. I need somebody on my crew that knows how to run a role playing sub forum. They need to have the time to put into it as well. I am not that knowledgeable about role playing here on gaia other than how to zOMG but that dont count. So if anybody on their journey finds somebody that wants a major project dealing with role play I am willing to hear them out.

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
hello all ^ ^

greetings!

Oh dear, not fun D:
I was just trying to edit my profile, but the person who made me a custom one seemed to mess up the coding, so I cannot edit it really, so I slapped a tektek one over it xD
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
hello all ^ ^

greetings!

Oh dear, not fun D:
I was just trying to edit my profile, but the person who made me a custom one seemed to mess up the coding, so I cannot edit it really, so I slapped a tektek one over it xD

I changed my profile to the original one some time ago, haven't changed it since

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
hello all ^ ^

greetings!

Oh dear, not fun D:

I changed my profile to the original one some time ago, haven't changed it since
well my last custom one, was for my old username as well, it is just right now, it won't let me have the panels on it I want, but it works for me.
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella
sgt.Frosty
Made Of Nutella

Oh dear, not fun D:

well my last custom one, was for my old username as well, it is just right now, it won't let me have the panels on it I want, but it works for me.

its a nice profile, i'm also a firefly fan by the way. ninja

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Ah Space cowboys...
Freaksrus
Ah Space cowboys...

I know right? emotion_awesome

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
Hey, how is everybody?
heart Hey Puppy~ Doing good how are you nya?
I'm doing well myself. I was just looking at the contests and stuff up and it seems interesting, too bad my art skills scare me... Although, I remember the letter thing from last year, or at least something similar...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff