Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

ive already got like an inch of ice covering almost all of my front walkway as it is.
cat_eek Stay warm and safe nya, are you going to have to go out in these conditions?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

Your avi looks ready for Halloween.
cat_sweatdrop Yours looks ready to investigate
cat_ninja I'm trying to come up with something better... But it's failing miserably

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia
MissDotHacker

Your avi looks ready for Halloween.
cat_sweatdrop Yours looks ready to investigate
cat_ninja I'm trying to come up with something better... But it's failing miserably

lol I just took off the background, hard to navigate towns with it.

Aww I bet any avi you come up with will be amazing!
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

ive already got like an inch of ice covering almost all of my front walkway as it is.
cat_eek Stay warm and safe nya, are you going to have to go out in these conditions?

nope. staying home and lazing about

also, new look! i'm just having problems with the pants/shoes.
solved my problem. emotion_dealwithit

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

xd
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

xd

you know I look good. 3nodding

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

xd

Of Course!
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

xd

Of Course!

emotion_awesome

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

xd

Of Course!

emotion_awesome

*mutters to self* I am not about to argue with a guy who has a sword on his looks....
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

xd

Of Course!

emotion_awesome

*mutters to self* I am not about to argue with a guy who has a sword on his looks....

a valid point, here is my counter argument. you are a detective, probably with your own "watson" that is not presently here. whom I would assume is rather clever. he'll just run down to the detectives club and have a mob of detectives wielding pipes(smoking), canes and deceiving British accents to come find me.

I wouldn't last 15 minutes. burning_eyes

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

a valid point, here is my counter argument. you are a detective, probably with your own "watson" that is not presently here. whom I would assume is rather clever. he'll just run down to the detectives club and have a mob of detectives wielding pipes(smoking), canes and deceiving British accents to come find me.

Of course I have a Watson, a rather fierce one. He was giving me a headache with all his deductions so I sent him to fetch me some tea. More like ten minutes. xd
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Of course I have a Watson, a rather fierce one. He was giving me a headache with all his deductions so I sent him to fetch me some tea. More like ten minutes. xd

the mob battle-cry would be something like "elementary!" or something xd

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

the mob battle-cry would be something like "elementary!" or something xd

rofl rofl

Rainbow Sweetheart

Wow I am in shock, I called in sick to my job today. I have no voice and my throat feels like an egg is in the back of it. Saturdays are always the busiest so I was almost certian I had to go into work tomorrow. The lady covering for me (it was hectic trying to talk to her this morning to get her to go in for me, she has a hard time hearing and all I could do was whisper) called just now and said she will work for me tomorrow. Now if only I did not feel ill and was able to do something, rare as heck to get a Saturday off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff