<< < 1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

yeah its worthless...but I call seniority on its age. pirate
Damn straight! I think that might be partially why I kind of want to quest my oldie items back. I feel like a newbie right now...

The freaking demonic headpiece or whatever it's called, that I'm wearing... Its like 7k in the market now... I remember when you had to QUEST for these because they were so rare. I always wanted one. XP

ah yes, 7K was an insane amount of gold back then, now its nothing.

damn inflation
Nah, not even that... The flying chests were actually rare back then and the demon/angel headpieces were like... super duper high demand, so I remember this thing being like 100k, which is INSANE.

that's still insane. 3nodding
For realzy. rofl

there are a few items based off some shows that I want, but oh my how expensive they are. crying

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

damn inflation
Nah, not even that... The flying chests were actually rare back then and the demon/angel headpieces were like... super duper high demand, so I remember this thing being like 100k, which is INSANE.

For realzy. rofl

there are a few items based off some shows that I want, but oh my how expensive they are. crying
Ughhh of course. @__@ also i just got a pink link? only it wasnt a link... it was a flying box.

wat
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

damn inflation

For realzy. rofl

Ughhh of course. @__@ also i just got a pink link? only it wasnt a link... it was a flying box.

wat

it goes into your inventory under the "special" tab. open it like the chests for gold

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty

it goes into your inventory under the "special" tab. open it like the chests for gold
Ah yeah, I did that. XD That's what I figured. It's just weird because I remember pink links, but not like THIS.
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

Ah yeah, I did that. XD That's what I figured. It's just weird because I remember pink links, but not like THIS.

I remember the day it changed, I saw what it had become and just thought...disgusting.

but whatever, gold is gold

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

what amuses you so?

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
sgt.Frosty
Centaurian Woman
It's official! I'm centaurian in appearance! Thank you anon. Benefactor!

emotion_brofist

now you need more accessories
redface
I don't have too many of those.
Actually, none under accessory tab. Roflmao
I am saving up for Some items...
wink

Sexy Fatcat

Centaurian Woman
*frowns and stands next to you*
well, yeah, i guess i am a stranger here, i have no friends on this site.
*puts hand out to you*
hi you can call me Centaurian or Taur!
i gess i should start making friends.
*scratches chin with free hand as i stomp a front hoof repetitively on the ground in thought*

I'd be happy to befriend you. c:
-Shakes hand-
I'm Techni, or just Kat, whatever you fancy. emotion_bigheart
i'm sleepy....and its only 2:20 in the afternoon

Rainbow Sweetheart

*sits in the corner sipping on a cup of hot tea*
MissDotHacker

how did you get the Sherlock Holmes stuff? xp

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

Which item do you mean exactly?

The hats were released in H&R Weasly yesterday. The coat has been in the shops for ages. The background is the item that was given out yesterday for cracking the code.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/and-we-have-it/t.84805911/

Not sure if the grant is still working today.

If you mean the magnifying glass and the bag I got that was given out years ago when Gaia had a partnership with the Nancy Drew movie.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

The hats were released in H&R Weasly yesterday. The coat has been in the shops for ages. The background is the item that was given out yesterday for cracking the code.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/and-we-have-it/t.84805911/

If you mean the magnifying glass and the bag I got that was given out years ago when Gaia had a partnership with the Nancy Drew movie.

thankyou. biggrin

I have the nancy drew stuff, and so the background was really the only item for the grant to be given?

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker

thankyou. biggrin

I have the nancy drew stuff, and so the background was really the only item for the grant to be given?

It has several poses I am just using the background at the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff