gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
It's official! I'm centaurian in appearance! Thank you anon. Benefactor!

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

techpriest35
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
Oh geez... That's terrible. rofl

then have this
yum_puddi
D'awwww~ I didn't even realize that these other emotes where here!! Omg.
yum_wasabipie yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_shrimp yum_sausage yum_salmon yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_coldone yum_bacon yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_pizza yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_hotdog yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_burger

yup, all of them are new. cat_biggrin
I have so many options now! cat_rofl
hey if you use fire fox and get the tektekt.org gaia tool bar then you get even more emotes whooo unfortunately firefox hates me
I don't use Gaia nearly enough to install a tektek toolbar. XD At least, not at the moment.
Centaurian Woman
It's official! I'm centaurian in appearance! Thank you anon. Benefactor!

emotion_brofist

now you need more accessories
TasmanianTiger
techpriest35
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
D'awwww~ I didn't even realize that these other emotes where here!! Omg.
yum_wasabipie yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_shrimp yum_sausage yum_salmon yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_coldone yum_bacon yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_pizza yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_hotdog yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_burger

yup, all of them are new. cat_biggrin
I have so many options now! cat_rofl
hey if you use fire fox and get the tektekt.org gaia tool bar then you get even more emotes whooo unfortunately firefox hates me
I don't use Gaia nearly enough to install a tektek toolbar. XD At least, not at the moment.

I don't want to install any toolbar of any kind. ninja

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty

Exactly. rofl

Dude... Sarge... I think... I think I might want to start questing maybe? I hardly know any of the items now, but I kind of want all the ones that I've lost back... They're all SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE now though.
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

Exactly. rofl

Dude... Sarge... I think... I think I might want to start questing maybe? I hardly know any of the items now, but I kind of want all the ones that I've lost back... They're all SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE now though.

I believe I still have some goti clips you gave me oh so long ago.

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

Exactly. rofl

Holy balls. @__@ Did I give you those? Haha, man I don't want takebacksies. I'd rather just quest the good ol'way. Maybe eventually I could start the DMC back up. I don't know though. It wouldn't be the same.
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

Exactly. rofl

Holy balls. @__@ Did I give you those? Haha, man I don't want takebacksies. I'd rather just quest the good ol'way. Maybe eventually I could start the DMC back up. I don't know though. It wouldn't be the same.

i'm a pack rat remember? I still have a vile of mysterious serum when it first came out.

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

Exactly. rofl

i'm a pack rat remember? I still have a vile of mysterious serum when it first came out.
That is wonderful. rofl Oh man...
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

Exactly. rofl

That is wonderful. rofl Oh man...

yeah its worthless...but I call seniority on its age. pirate

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty

Damn straight! I think that might be partially why I kind of want to quest my oldie items back. I feel like a newbie right now...

The freaking demonic headpiece or whatever it's called, that I'm wearing... Its like 7k in the market now... I remember when you had to QUEST for these because they were so rare. I always wanted one. XP
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

Damn straight! I think that might be partially why I kind of want to quest my oldie items back. I feel like a newbie right now...

The freaking demonic headpiece or whatever it's called, that I'm wearing... Its like 7k in the market now... I remember when you had to QUEST for these because they were so rare. I always wanted one. XP

ah yes, 7K was an insane amount of gold back then, now its nothing.

damn inflation

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

damn inflation
Nah, not even that... The flying chests were actually rare back then and the demon/angel headpieces were like... super duper high demand, so I remember this thing being like 100k, which is INSANE.
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

damn inflation
Nah, not even that... The flying chests were actually rare back then and the demon/angel headpieces were like... super duper high demand, so I remember this thing being like 100k, which is INSANE.

that's still insane. 3nodding

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

damn inflation

that's still insane. 3nodding
For realzy. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas