TheBlackCatLentheritia
Centaurian Woman
*blushes*
thank you!
*prances up to you and smiles*
how are you today?
*hands you my dragonfly captive*
*Smiles* You're welcome
I'm doing alright, how are you? *Pats your head* Are you going to hold onto that for now? *nods to the dragonfly in your hands*
nay, nay my friend, ill be setting it free!~
*sets it free feeling accomplished*
from what I have seen on the PS4 announcement...I'm getting a "dead on arrival" vibe here.

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

YO!

I was going to watch the announcement, but we tuned in too late, so we're waiting until we can rewatch it from the beginning. >_< I'm kind of meh about PlayStation to begin with, so whateves.
TasmanianTiger
YO!

I was going to watch the announcement, but we tuned in too late, so we're waiting until we can rewatch it from the beginning. >_< I'm kind of meh about PlayStation to begin with, so whateves.

from what I have read(in a nutshell) it has technology that computers have had for 3 years. forced social networking, a camera watches you play, almost no games(really hard to not use that one as a joke)

and I don't even care about what the deal with that screen on the controller is about, that's just plain stupid.

EDIT: oh and the worst, no backwards compatibility

Familiar Healer

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
II Fairy water II

I am enjoying the event!Too bad the event ended already!!
cat_whee That is true, though this event is still on going heart The Gaia event was fun~

I agree with you on that!! I can't wait for the next event!! =)

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
YO!

from what I have read(in a nutshell) it has technology that computers have had for 3 years. forced social networking, a camera watches you play, almost no games(really hard to not use that one as a joke)

and I don't even care about what the deal with that screen on the controller is about, that's just plain stupid.

oh dear lord... that is horrible.
i heard the same sort of rumors for the xbox 720, but im wondering if they got it all mixed up and just leaked the ps4's. i sure HOPE so
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
YO!

i heard the same sort of rumors for the xbox 720, but im wondering if they got it all mixed up and just leaked the ps4's. i sure HOPE so

the xbox is..pretty much the same i'm afraid. you wont be able to use used games, its online always.

the only thing I would expect to be absolutely certain is that the kinect sensor that comes with the whole thing is needed to be calibrated for it to work at all.

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
YO!

the xbox is..pretty much the same i'm afraid. you wont be able to use used games, its online always.

the only thing I would expect to be absolutely certain is that the kinect sensor that comes with the whole thing is needed to be calibrated for it to work at all.
I am all for the developers getting 100% of the profits off of their games, but there is NO WAY i am going to be able to afford games that are $60+. I mean, I guess this would drop prices, but I'll never be able to get a $15 game like... 6 months after it's released. -__- SIIIGH
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
YO!

I am all for the developers getting 100% of the profits off of their games, but there is NO WAY i am going to be able to afford games that are $60+. I mean, I guess this would drop prices, but I'll never be able to get a $15 game like... 6 months after it's released. -__- SIIIGH

there is nothing from the next generation that interests me. aside from that hero game for the Wii U but...that game will be short anyway.

so yeah, my only option is PC gaming and/or finding forgotten gems for the older generations

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty

there is nothing from the next generation that interests me. aside from that hero game for the Wii U but...that game will be short anyway.

so yeah, my only option is PC gaming and/or finding forgotten gems for the older generations
I'm interested in some of the new consoles coming out. Apparently Steam IS in fact coming out with something and then there's also an android based console for indie game developers that you can get for like $99. I really want it.
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

I'm interested in some of the new consoles coming out. Apparently Steam IS in fact coming out with something and then there's also an android based console for indie game developers that you can get for like $99. I really want it.

oh yeah the steambox, MAYBE that will catch my attention.

and the ouya. I don't like that one because "indie" gaming is just an insanely lazy way to market flash games as full games.

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

and the ouya. I don't like that one because "indie" gaming is just an insanely lazy way to market flash games as full games.
Yeah! Valve never screws things up too much. I think it'll be good.

Also yeah! Ouya... I dunno dude. Have you played Braid or Fez? They are very much NOT flash games. There are some really great indie games out there right now. It's not that they're oversimplified, it's just that they're not made by huge developers. *shrug*
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

Yeah! Valve never screws things up too much. I think it'll be good.

Also yeah! Ouya... I dunno dude. Have you played Braid or Fez? They are very much NOT flash games. There are some really great indie games out there right now. It's not that they're oversimplified, it's just that they're not made by huge developers. *shrug*

oh I know of fez. there are exceptions. but the technology that the ouya has implies it can't make a game at that level.

also, I need to sleep for work, I'll talk to you tomorrow

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty

oh I know of fez. there are exceptions. but the technology that the ouya has implies it can't make a game at that level.

also, I need to sleep for work, I'll talk to you tomorrow
Goodnight, dude!

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
jazz the dragon ninja
i dont know yet xD today has been ok =3
how about you?
Well, one can only say that they'll give their best nya~ So if you want a good week put all your hope and beleif and it shall go well~
heart I'm glad today was good cat_whee Ah I'm alright, it's been a boring argumentative and cold day nya[/quotelol yeah my week has been pretty good so far =3
lol it was raing yesterday. i miss it Dx
argumentative? xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas