Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Valentine's Tektek do you like best? Entries in post 9!

Evelin333 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 5 ]
Keihakujou 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
CatFireFlame-___- 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Lnk1001 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
ePinayCutiePie 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Abject_Muse 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
PurpleLovr 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
I_LOVE_PURPLE777 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Puppylove713 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
This poll closed on March 5, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty

ok, but bored of waiting
cat_whee Well its only a tad bit longer nya~ Right?

well at ten i'll be heading out so the line wont be too long, thats the part thats going to suck, cause its cold out
I can imagine *shiver* Just bundle up nya cat_3nodding

bringing some gloves and a scarf with my hoodie.

and huzzah for a rose!. xp xd
ive got a small collection now
cat_whee That should keep you warm

And hurray for collections heart

3nodding blaugh

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

3nodding blaugh
emotion_bigheart yum_cupcake

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia

I love your avi! So cute and looks ready to have a party!

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
lnk1001
sgt.Frosty
I hate politics, it gives me a headache
Agreed. *eats the politics*

its just everyone is so stupid, I mean legit stupid and nobody is calling them out on it. we need another issue of "common sense" to be produced

There's a growing 'culture of stupid' in the USA, Frosty. Sadly, more and more idiots think that being dumb, and WORSE- PURPOSEFULLY stupid/ignorant - is the cewl thing. There's a dearth of LACK of common sense, and a growing sense of self-entitlement and arrogance. xp rolleyes gonk
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
lnk1001
sgt.Frosty

its just everyone is so stupid, I mean legit stupid and nobody is calling them out on it. we need another issue of "common sense" to be produced

There's a growing 'culture of stupid' in the USA, Frosty. Sadly, more and more idiots think that being dumb, and WORSE- PURPOSEFULLY stupid/ignorant - is the cewl thing. There's a dearth of LACK of common sense, and a growing sense of self-entitlement and arrogance. xp rolleyes gonk

some just go beyond stupid though, and its nothing short of inspiring on how they manage to last five minutes on any campaign trail

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker
TheBlackCatLentheritia

Why thank you heart *Throws confetti*

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
puppylove713
sailorstar165
puppylove713
sailorstar165
puppylove713
Lol, that's mine for you.

Nothing wrong with that. Be the best at being cute, ya know? biggrin
Yeah. your black Smok the Baby Dragon stands out from the rest of your avi, but it doesn't look bad. I also have a Smok the Baby Dragon. I don't use it much because I haven't found a way that it works good with my current inventory...

I sometimes do a "showpiece" kind of thing like this. You theme the avi and then throw in something that's a different color so it stands out.

Like, right now my avi's mostly red, white, and yellow. The Smok really stands out because of it, but he doesn't clash. smile

You could always do the one where Smok's on the ground and pawing at you. That one's always adorable.
I have problems working my CoCo Kitty into my avis too because I don't have many dark colored items.

Don't need dark colors to work in CoCo Kitty. Just make CoCo an accent.

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia

Why thank you heart *Throws confetti*

CONFETTI! I love playing in that stuff! *picks some up and throws it again* Thank you so much for the gift! I love it!

*grabs more confetti and throws it*

Animal Lover

sailorstar165
puppylove713
sailorstar165
puppylove713
sailorstar165
puppylove713
Lol, that's mine for you.

Nothing wrong with that. Be the best at being cute, ya know? biggrin
Yeah. your black Smok the Baby Dragon stands out from the rest of your avi, but it doesn't look bad. I also have a Smok the Baby Dragon. I don't use it much because I haven't found a way that it works good with my current inventory...

I sometimes do a "showpiece" kind of thing like this. You theme the avi and then throw in something that's a different color so it stands out.

Like, right now my avi's mostly red, white, and yellow. The Smok really stands out because of it, but he doesn't clash. smile

You could always do the one where Smok's on the ground and pawing at you. That one's always adorable.
I have problems working my CoCo Kitty into my avis too because I don't have many dark colored items.

I guess that works too. Although when I'm in the mood, I create the most random avis with things that don't even match. Those look hilarious. With my current avi, I have no idea what I was thinking when I created it...

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
puppylove713
sailorstar165
puppylove713
sailorstar165
puppylove713

I guess that works too. Although when I'm in the mood, I create the most random avis with things that don't even match. Those look hilarious. With my current avi, I have no idea what I was thinking when I created it...

I really like it. smile The colors are all pastel, so they go well together.

Animal Lover

sailorstar165
puppylove713
sailorstar165
puppylove713
sailorstar165
puppylove713

I really like it. smile The colors are all pastel, so they go well together.
Yeah, well, there is no theme at all. I guess it was just one of those random ones I threw together out of boredom... Oh well, the colors just happened to work out well.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker
CONFETTI! I love playing in that stuff! *picks some up and throws it again* Thank you so much for the gift! I love it!

heart You're welcome emotion_hug
*throws up more confetti so it glitter rains*

Rainbow Sweetheart

TheBlackCatLentheritia

heart You're welcome emotion_hug
*throws up more confetti so it glitter rains*

Glitter! I love glitter as well! So much fun here! *dances in the raining glittery confetti* whee

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

Glitter! I love glitter as well! So much fun here! *dances in the raining glittery confetti* whee
Ah; We'll be switching back to our main thread soon as this event will be over; though I do hope you'll visit us there emotion_hug We're the same 'party-animals' we are here cat_4laugh

Dapper Genius

sgt.Frosty
lnk1001
sgt.Frosty

Smack down. Or become politically active.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff