Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Valentine's Tektek do you like best? Entries in post 9!

Evelin333 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 5 ]
Keihakujou 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
CatFireFlame-___- 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Lnk1001 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
ePinayCutiePie 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Abject_Muse 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
PurpleLovr 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
I_LOVE_PURPLE777 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Puppylove713 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
This poll closed on March 5, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 241 242 243 > >> >>> »|

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
Awwww its okay *hugs*
*offers yum_cupcake with those uber apologetic eyes* Will a cupcake make it better? emotion_bandaid
Yes! Cupcakes make everything better! emotion_omnomnom

Well.. except sore tummies >.<
So vewy true nya cat_whee emotion_hug

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kreiystahl
No worries, thank you.
If you're sure nya cat_whee and your welcome heart

Pi-Nerd rolled 20 100-sided dice: 17, 49, 74, 24, 19, 71, 61, 55, 67, 70, 69, 2, 35, 43, 4, 69, 1, 53, 14, 78 Total: 875 (20-2000)

Invisible Giver

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PurpleLovr
Pi-Nerd
PurpleLovr
Haha. Well he is pink too! 3nodding He is so manly, that he is confident even while being so pink xd
My hair (under the wig) is pink. Which reminds me, I should redye my real hair one of these days.
Haha nice. I am trying to grow out my highlights right now. They now start at about ear-length. It's soooo irritating because I want to redye the top part of my hair but I am trying to give my hair a break. I am like two-toned gonk
As I understand it, it should be fine as long as you don't re-do anything damaging to the bottom part. Damaging things would be bleach and permanent dye. My roots are currently an inch or two wide at the top, so I just look odd.

Friendly Conversationalist

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
Awwww its okay *hugs*
*offers yum_cupcake with those uber apologetic eyes* Will a cupcake make it better? emotion_bandaid

Yes. And I currently have one right now gonk

Pi-Nerd
PurpleLovr
Pi-Nerd
PurpleLovr
Haha. Well he is pink too! 3nodding He is so manly, that he is confident even while being so pink xd
My hair (under the wig) is pink. Which reminds me, I should redye my real hair one of these days.
Haha nice. I am trying to grow out my highlights right now. They now start at about ear-length. It's soooo irritating because I want to redye the top part of my hair but I am trying to give my hair a break. I am like two-toned gonk
As I understand it, it should be fine as long as you don't re-do anything damaging to the bottom part. Damaging things would be bleach and permanent dye. My roots are currently an inch or two wide at the top, so I just look odd.
*nods* I think I will just probably continue to grow it out. I want to chop off like 6 inches (or so) so I will just wait another month or two until I can just chop all of the highlighted part off. Then I will wait till end of spring to get the blonde put back in 3nodding
cheese_whine burning_eyes

Pi-Nerd generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 14!

Invisible Giver

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
Awwww its okay *hugs*

Oh nooooooooooes! emotion_bandaid

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
cat_sweatdrop I'm sowwy nya~ It's one of those sore days huh?

Invisible Giver

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PurpleLovr
]*nods* I think I will just probably continue to grow it out. I want to chop off like 6 inches (or so) so I will just wait another month or two until I can just chop all of the highlighted part off. Then I will wait till end of spring to get the blonde put back in 3nodding
The question I'm facing is if I should do something before Anime Boston. I will probably have a wig for that, so my hair will have to be shorter, and it would be nice to something between now and then. However, I've already done both rainbow and school colours (complete with a 'W' on top), so I'm not sure what's next.
yay! found that one really good song from a random flash animation I saw

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
cat_sweatdrop I'm sowwy nya~ It's one of those sore days huh?
Yea.. I just ate way too much at IHOP razz

Pi-Nerd
Thank you biggrin

Pi-Nerd
PurpleLovr
]*nods* I think I will just probably continue to grow it out. I want to chop off like 6 inches (or so) so I will just wait another month or two until I can just chop all of the highlighted part off. Then I will wait till end of spring to get the blonde put back in 3nodding
The question I'm facing is if I should do something before Anime Boston. I will probably have a wig for that, so my hair will have to be shorter, and it would be nice to something between now and then. However, I've already done both rainbow and school colours (complete with a 'W' on top), so I'm not sure what's next.
eek You are like... a crazy person... Hahaha xd

Invisible Giver

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PurpleLovr
Pi-Nerd
Thank you biggrin
Any time! Well, maybe not when I'm asleep, or when I'm at school, or out of the house, or eating… but anytime I'm online!

PurpleLovr
Pi-Nerd
PurpleLovr
*nods* I think I will just probably continue to grow it out. I want to chop off like 6 inches (or so) so I will just wait another month or two until I can just chop all of the highlighted part off. Then I will wait till end of spring to get the blonde put back in 3nodding
eek You are like... a crazy person... Hahaha xd
Yeah… I won the senior superlative for best hair (male), so I get a bonus picture in the year book.

Invisible Giver

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Hate to leave the party early, but I have to print out some homework and go to sleep. G'night, all! See you later!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff