Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Valentine's Tektek do you like best? Entries in post 9!

Evelin333 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 5 ]
Keihakujou 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
CatFireFlame-___- 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Lnk1001 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
ePinayCutiePie 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Abject_Muse 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
PurpleLovr 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
I_LOVE_PURPLE777 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Puppylove713 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
This poll closed on March 5, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 241 242 243 > >> >>> »|

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you for everyone who visited Cupiding!
If you want to hang out with us even though this event is over you can find us Here That is the link to our home thread we hang out there during the breaks between events!
Please visit us if you wish to chat more heart

User Image

User Image Introduction User Image The Rules User Image F.A.Q. User Image Guild Info User Image Games User Image Banners User Image Affiliates User Image Sponsors User Image

Welcome to Cupiding 2012!
Sponsored by The Greatest Gift of All Guild
Co-Hosted by TheBlackCatLentheritia and Sgt.Frosty

This is an event to celebrate Valentine's with others through the fantastic process of anonymous gifting! By doing so you will make friends and have a great time this loving season. But beware - Anonymous gifting can be extremely addicting!

Remember to keep your identity a secret. It's much more enjoyable that way!

Want to join in the fun? As long as you mention Cupiding somewhere in the message that accompanies your gift, the recipient should know which thread the gift is from! However, if you want to be sure, just make sure to include the name and URL of this thread. Here is a possible gifting message you could send:

Quote:
Surprise! Instead of an arrow a cherub shot you a gift! Spread the love by sending an anonymous gift with this message! And come visit the other cherubs at Cupiding to chat and make friends :url:

Please take a few minutes to read the information below to ensure you have a better understanding of this event, and how to play along nicely.

User Image

If you read nothing else... in a nutshell:
Gifts are Anonymous
Recent Visitors are off
Do not beg or only talk about your quests.
Take any dramas to PM, ask a guild crew for help if need be. Include page number.
Chatting friendlily, sticking around, and having a
viewable profile with a wishlist with items of various values will help!

Updates and News

User Image Introduction User Image The Rules User Image F.A.Q. User Image Guild Info User Image Games User Image Banners User Image Affiliates User Image Sponsors User Image

User Image

TOS is, as always, in effect

Respect others

Treat everyone as though they were important. Because they are. The person who sets the event up isn't the only important person. We are based from a guild that has many people who all worked together to make this happen time and again. And we want to maintain a celebratory happy atmosphere.

If you have an issue or want to discuss sensitive topics, please take it to PMs or ask a regular to help you.

No Begging
No complaining, whining, advertising, or STAT POSTING!

Stat posting is saying how many gifts you've given and/or how many you've received. It often comes off as begging and showing off. If you like to keep track (and many people do) please do so in a private area. Perhaps a word file on your own computer, or a private locked journal. Feel free to share your dream avatars! Just please don't ask for donations or specific items.

Use proper posting etiquette
This means no page stretching, or excessive image posting.
This particularly comes into play when quoting, and when you use post styles. Please try to keep the quote rivers from getting to be too long, and delete the images and post styles from the quotes. I love post styles and they're great for giving your posts a theme. Just keep in mind their size please.

Also, please don't quote this first page. Or, if you really need to- erase all the irrelevant information. If you need to share most of any of these posts - just direct them here to read it.

Anonymous gifts and PMs must be turned on.
This is an event based entirely around these systems. They are vital to the event's success.

Have a readily visible wishlist somewhere.
It can be on your profile, journal, signature; but make sure it is somewhere and that you clearly express what items you want. If you don't want anything in particular, please still pick out items for your wishlist. Those without a wishlist may be less likely to be chosen to receive gifts by some.

Items on your wishlist need to vary in expense.
Pick out some items that are reasonably cheap, moderately expensive and obscenely costly. That way, no matter what your gifter's budget, they can afford something that you'd like. I recommend trying to have at least 5 items in each cost category.

Feel free to gift art
Although art has no official in-game value, if the artist takes the time and effort, it can be treasured above anything else.

Do not reveal your identity to anyone.
Guessing and speculation are part of the game, but please keep who gifts whom secret. If you figure someone out, congrats - but please keep it to yourself!

Do not spend more than you are willing to.
There are no gift restrictions. If you are not comfortable with spending all of your gold, then don't. You don't have to buy Monthly Collectibles for every gift. Spend what you'd be comfortable to part with.

Be gracious and grateful.
Be appreciative of each other. Remember the spirit of this season and this event. Thanking people for the item you received is nice.

Turn recent visitors off on your profile.
Maybe you’re a famous movie star, or just genuinely popular. You can however keep track of who visits your profile with the recent visitors option, it is suggested that to maintain anonymity with the gifting, you turn this off when you participate with the gifting.

User Image

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

How do I know this isn't a scam?
If you suspect that this is a scam then there isn't very much I can say to convince you otherwise. However, I will say for the record that this is not a scam. This thread has been made solely for the joy of giving.

How do I sign up?
You simply say that you would like to join by posting in this thread! No secret word, no complicated handshake! Just let us know you’re in here and get to gifting!

When does the event start/end?
This event will run from February 1st through March 5th. After the event is over, we will return to our regular gifting thread until the next event, Bunnying!

Why do you only send anonymous gifts?
We do it this way so that no one feels indebted to anyone in particular. And since we don't post stats on how much anyone has gifted either, the only motivator here is to have fun spreading joy.

How do I pick who to gift?
You can gift anyone you like. They don’t even have to be here in this thread. It helps a lot if the person has a viewable profile; and a wishlist that has items of a wide variety of values. Everything from under 1k and up. Being friendly, active, and playing by the event rules is also a factor to some people.

How do I gift anonymously?
First, buy the item you want to gift. Now, go to your inventory and click on its icon. There will be a number of options available to you now; click the purple one that says "GIVE AS GIFT". This will bring you to the gift wrapping page. Choose the color you want your gift to be, Type in your recipient's name, write your message, check the "Give this gift anonymously?" button, enter your password, confirm and presto! All done!

Here's an animated gif that walks you through the steps. But if that goes too fast, there are links to the screenshots below!

User Image

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

I forgot to check anonymous! Now my recipient knows who I am!
These things happen; mistakes occur. Don't worry about it. But do continue to send gifts! Don't let a small setback like this spoil your fun! If you were using a gifting alias, either ask them not to share it, or makeup a new one.

What is a Gifting Alias?
In recent event’s, several participants started using an alias in their message. They’d include a line that says “From the Glomping Elf” or “from the Mewing Gifter”. If you would like to do that, it’s fine, just keep your identity secret! If you plan on becoming one of our regulars, perhaps you might consider keeping your alias for the next event too!

For whatever reason, I cannot use the gifting option. Can I use the trade feature to send my gifts?
We highly encourage you be remain ANONYMOUS. That’s the whole point here. So please try to keep that theme using gifting. However, sometimes glitches happen. If trading is really your only way – use a mule that has no connection to your main account. Make sure you don’t say who you really are in the profile, or your posts in other threads. Use different pictures in your signature and profile.

I want to send art. How do I do that?

There have been many suggestions as to how one should go about this. The three best ideas regarding art are:

1. Send the URL in a note attached to a small item.
2. Use a mule and simply PM the picture to your recipient.
3. PM the picture to RandomAnonymousGifter along with the name of the recipient and a note. It will get to the proper recipient, we promise biggrin

I have some items on my wishlist already. Do I have to add more?

If all of those items are expensive, then you must add more items to your wishlist. MCs and EIs are expensive items and it is unreasonable to expect people to get you them for this event. Is this to say you can't have MCs and EIs on your wishlist? No. And there are some incredibly generous gifters out there!

It is a good rule of thumb to have at least five items worth 1,000 or less gold sprinkled throughout your wishlist at any given time. That way, no matter what his or her budget is, gifters can afford something you'd like.

I haven't received a gift. What's going on?

Please remember the point of this event is to give. If you stay and chat, play by the rules, and make sure your profile is visible and your wishlist is appropriately stocked; then I’m sure you will get some gifts eventually. Also, not everyone is gifting all the time. Sometimes we just chat and make friends. Be patient and just try to have fun. If your fun is dependent on getting gifts, this might not be the place for you.

I have received only Daily Chance items or trash and I have been giving people things off their wishlists. This isn't fair.
It's kinda insulting to call gifts "trash". Some gifters, in an attempt to keep gifting despite being new or poor, will sometimes gift cheaper items. Sometimes it’s in an effort to keep gifting through the whole event. But they thought of you, and were kind enough to share what they do have. Also, sometimes those types of cheaper items are sent so they can send you a message requesting you to add more to your wishlist that they can afford – or something along those lines.

At the same time, please try to make your gifts thoughtful. Unless a person is questing a certain type of loot, or several of one cheap item – please try to make it an item they can enjoy.

How do I turn Recent Visitors off?
To turn off Recent Visitors; you can do one of two things. One go to the Account Settings Page; then go to the 'Profile Options' setting. (this can be found by the gear at the end of the my gaia tab- the arrow creates a drop down list) Scroll to the bottom of the page and uncheck the box and be sure to save. Or you can go to your profile and hit edit; and delete the box. This is usually easiest

I have a question that hasn't been covered by this FAQ. Where should I ask it?
Post it up here in the thread. As a result of all these events, we have many lovely helpful people, who if they know the answer would be thrilled to help! If not, please PM either TheBlackCatLentheritia or Sgt.Frosty and if we don’t know, we’ll do our best to help you find the answer.

User Image
User Image

Why yes, we are a guild. We are most active during our events, and in our public Random Gifting Thread. We are not so terribly elite or difficult to join. These events also double a bit as our recruiting drive. We love inviting new active passionate members! If you post in the event often, being friendly and helpful, and play by the rules – then you will receive an invite at the end of the end of the event. If more than a week has passed since the event ended, feel free to send a PM. It could be we’ve just been busy. If you do send a PM or "Join Request" please do not reveal who your gifting alias is.

We tend to run events approximately every 2-3 months. And you're welcome to join us at those events no matter if you're in the guild or not! Our regular events are:

Christmas (Elving)
Valentine’s Day (Cupiding)
Easter (Bunny-ing? Lol)
Summer (Various themes)
Halloween (Ghosting)

User Image

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Games Index:
Page Contest
Dice Game
Valentine's Quiz
Raffle
Eve & Eva's Tektek Contest
Tektek Contest
Random Number Game
Who Said That

--Tektek Entries are in Post 9--
--Voting Schedule in Post 10--

Page Contest
This is a really simple one. The first poster on the listed pages gets a prize
**May add more pages
Page 15- V-Day 2k11 Kissing Booth
Page 25- White Sweetheart Pants
Page 48- Silver Heart Belt
Page 73- Angel Imp Plushie
Page 144- Sparkling Heart Lantern

Dice Game
The first person to roll the numbers listed will win a prize
How to play:
1. When replying select “Roll Dice”
2. Select the proper sided dice for the set you are playing for.
3. Enter the number of dice.
4. Be sure that somewhere in the post you have the set and attempt number (example set 1 roll 1 or 1-1)
5. Remember you get 4 tries a day per set.
6. If you win PM me, TheBlackCatLentheritia, with the set you won and the page number.

Set 1
-Set the dice to Four-sided
-Enter 3 for the dice to be rolled

3 V-day Lollipop 2k9
12 Red Heart Glasses

Set 2
-Set the dice to 10
-Enter 8 for the dice to be rolled

15 Long-stemed red rose
60 Purple Heart Droop Chain

Set 3
-Set the dice to 20
-Enter 12 for the dice to be rolled

85 Heart of Gold
90 Heavenly Drapes

Set 4
-Set the dice to 100
-Enter 20 for the dice to be rolled

1,000 Romantic Dinner
1415 Love Doves

Valentine's Quiz
1. Arizona became a state on Valentine's Day in what year? What state number was it?
2. Australia introduced the first decimal currency postage stamps on what date(including year)?
3. On February 14, 2000 what spacecraft was the first to orbit an asteroid?
4. From what tradition did the saying “Wearing one's heart on one's sleeve” originate?
5. In the late 1800's who invented the first 'Valentine's Candy Box'?
6. What are the three 'Valentine's colors' what do they symbolize?
7. What is a Rebus Valentine?
8. What countries do not celebrate Valentine's?
9. In the United Kingdom, a mythical figure named 'Jack' Valentine does what on Valentine's Day?
10. What is the world's oldest love poem written on?
11. What are the three types of Chocolate given by a woman in Japan on Valentine's Day?
12. What is the name on which a man returns the gifts he received on Valentine's Day in Japan?
13. In what country does the 14th of every month have something love-affiliated?
14. If a woman sees a robin on Valentine's Day, what kind of a man will she marry?
15. In Roman Mythology who is Cupid commonly portrayed son of?

Please PM your answers to me, TheBlackCatLentheritia. Everyone who participates in this will get a gift. Those who miss a few will receive a Sweet Strawberry Cupcake. Those who get all the answers correct will receive a Passionfruit Tropical Drinkie. The answers must be received by March 4th at 11:59PM (EST) This is so all rewards can be distributed before the Event Closes

Raffle:
Basically, we will sell tickets the entire event. The tickets will be 100 gold each. In order to buy some, begin a trade withTheBlackCatLentheritia labeled "Raffle Tickets: (Put the number of tickets you desire)" and the proper amount of gold for the amount of tickets you desire. If you buy tickets, they will go in order. For example, if you buy the first three tickets, you have tickets 1-3. There will be no set number of tickets. On the last day of the event, we will do a random roll to determine the winner and use the funds earned in the raffle to buy an item the winner is desirous of.

Money Raised/Prizes:
17000gold
Love Charm III
Sparkling Heart Lantern
Pure Heart Lantern
Red Heart Balloon
Lovebird Plushie
Labu Necklace

Ticket Numbers:
1-10 Lnk101
11-51 PurpleLovr
52-62 Evelin333
63-163 BlackGry
164-194 I_LOVE_PURPLE777

Tektek Contests

***Each person may enter both contests or choose one or the other***

Eve and Eva's Valentine Tektek Competiton

Quote:
Yo there everyone~ Eve and Eva here~ Right so basically all you have to do is make a nice shiny valentine avi for me and you could get a Chocaholic Fondue! Plus all entrants get a cookie-chan graphic, that when posted, gives you a spot in Eve and Eva Quest FOR you charity.

LINKIE
Items that she has that may not be in her inventory include:
Daughter of snows, Pink Dragoness, Xin the Lucky Dragon, Lunar Celebration, Favored Heiress, Faithful Mechanic, Sir Ceph the Dapper Octopus, Courtly Love, Golden Dragon, Broken Heart Mood Bubble, #FFFFFF Complex Band, Sweetheart Silver Earrings, Pink Champagne Party Neck Ribbon, Cassiopeia's Vanity, Love Hurts, Lovers' Letters, Bon Pain, Spartan Queen, William the Playwright, Vintage White Cap Sleeve Cardigan and Enchated Book 11th Gen.

Rules:
1. Your tektek must be Valentine's themed. (duh)
2. No clutter... Unless it's organised clutter (i would reaaally appreciate if the layering worked)
3. No more than 200K worth of extra items (that aren't in my invo, a little over is okay -say 30k over?-)
4. All tekteks must be PM'ed to Evelin333 by Feb 13th (Dont forget that she is in an earlier timezone than most of us!)
5. Your tektek MUST include Gold Promise Ring.
6. If you don't win. Then better luck next time. Please don't flame them.

Regarding Prizes:

The winner of this invo tektek contest will be decided by me some time after Feb 13-14 (depending on my schedule)There will only be one winner but if i have some extra gold/items lying around then i may send out consolation prizes. First Prize is Chocaholic.

Please Note that participating in this contest, you agree to let your submitted tektek be used by me as my Valentine's avi. If you decide (after submitting) that you do not wish to let me use it, you will forfeit your chance at the prize.
GOOD LUCK!

Valentine's Tektek

We will be having one tektek contest for this event. The only requirement is that it be Valentine-themed. (There is NO price limit. Just have fun with it smile )Each person may enter ONLY ONCE! All entries MUST BE PMed to me, TheBlackCatLentheritia by 11:59 pm (EST) on March 1st. Voting will begin on Friday and the winners will be announced Sunday the 4th.

Entries

**Entries will be entered in post 9 so as to not stretch this bubble too much or confuse others

Regarding Prizes:

This contest differs from the last in that prizes will be decided by a poll in the thread. If there are too many entries to fit in one poll, I will split them up into 2 polls. Entries will be divided into the polls based on the date stamp of the PM they were sent in. The top three in each poll will then be voted for again to decide the 3 winners. This is why I have left two days for voting instead of one.

First place - My Friend Cupid
Second place -Lovebird Plushie
Third place - Cupid's Crown

Random Number Game:

How to:
~~Select "Random Number" in the Post Action box
~~Generate a random number from 1 - 14
~~The first 7 people to generate the number 14 will receive a Passion Purple Flower Bunch

Rules:
~~Each person gets a maximum of 5 tries
~~Each person can only win once
~~If you generate the number 14, send a PM to TheBlackCatLentheritia with the page # you won on

Who Said That?

This game consists of letters written by a secret admirer to their lover or crush. The writer or adressee could be from: Popular movie/book series, Anime/Manga, Video Games or other well known people. The point of this game is to identify as many of the pairings as possible. When you are satisfied with your list PM TheBlackCatLentheritia Title the message “Who Said That” and be sure to list the pairings in the order the letters are written. PM must be received no later than 11:59PM on March 4th. The prizes will be given depending on who gets the most correct. Answers will be posted when the winners are announced

First Place- Heart Lantern Sparkling
Second Place- Heart Lantern Stitched
Third Place- Loving Mood Bubble

Winners:
To Be Announced March 5th

Letters

1."Dear Valentine,
I think you are beautiful even when covered in ashes and soot. I dream of taking you away from your evil stepmother's house. When you come to live in my castle, you will ride in royal carriages instead of pumpkins. I will give you anything you want in life, whether it's glass slippers or to be able to stay out later than midnight.
Love, Your secret admirer"

1- To Cinderella from Prince Charming (Source- Cinderella)

2. 'Dear Valentine,
You were there for me in my darkest times. Comforting me and encouraging me to speak with the man responsible for my mothers death. You were my rock and I am glad to say that even though we have been traveling apart I can be yours as well. Do something for me, keep smiling. It makes me happy when you smile, and this time I'm not joking.
Love- Your Secret Admirer

2- To Vanille from Hope (Source- Final Fantasy)

3.'Dear Valentine,
We fought through everything together; you used me at first. Though I see the fire catching in your eyes isn't just a reflection of our home. I've always loved you nothing will erase these feelings of mine. Just like the birds will always stop to hear you sing; my heart will forever skip a beat for you. Everyone is trying so hard to interfere with us and force us to follow them. No one knows what to do with you; but I want to take you and keep you where you can't get hurt anymore.
Love, your bread-giving secret admirer

3- To Katniss from Peeta (Source- Hunger Games)

4. 'Dear Valentine
I love you with all of my heart. It doesn't matter our families forbade us to wed. I will steal you away. I want you by my side. No other maiden touches my heart the way you and your beauty do. I would do anything to have you, for life without you is meaningless. If you were to die I would take up the chalice of poison and drink from it to be with you eternally.
Love your secret admirer.

4- To Juliet from Romeo (Source- Romeo and Juliet)

5. 'Dear Valentine,
You have saved me more times than I'd like to say. Though everyone thought you a vile beast you're my one true love. Your kiss will give me my true form. At first everyone thought it was grotesque; but I slowly stole your heart. I hope I can keep it even if it is covered in slime or smells like onions. You are right you are like an onion and I love you for it.
-Your Secret Admirer

5- To Shrek from Fiona (Source- Shrek)

6. Dear Valentine,
I hate to admit it... I clearly missed all the signs. I fell for you and I fell hard. I couldn't protect you and I really did love you. I'll keep your jacket as a token. I won't let the mayor control your office any more I will save this town from her wrath and avenge you.
Love your secret admirer

6- To Grim from Emma (Source- Once Upon A Time)

7. Dear Valentine,
You're a bit hard headed, an egotist and you'd never survive living how I do... You're foolish and naĂŻve, but you're really cool at times. You act a lot like a child and you need to be looked after and you jump to conclusions too much. Though you're always there to comfort me; to be with me and calm me down like during thunder storms; you'd do anything to protect me; even dive out of a speeding car to save me. I never noticed you were stealing my heart until it was yours.
Love your secret admirer.

7- To Tamaki from Haruhi (Source- Ouran High School Host Club)

8. Dear Valentine,
I love how you never give up, even when people try their hardest to put you down. You never give up and you have a certain air that makes everyone believe in you. I've liked you for a long time and I'll always watch over you from the shadows. I'll try not to hold you back as you're the one who gave me the confidence to not give up. I know you love somebody else; so my feelings might pass you by, but I just wanted to tell you... Never give up; you give people the will to go on. I love you.
Love your secret admirer

8- To Naruto from Hinata (Source- Naruto)

9. Dear Valentine,
You're right. Your heart isn't a prize to be won, but won't you give me a chance? I can show you the world. I'm more than I look, I'll let your heart decide. Do you trust me? Open your eyes come for a ride, I'll take you out of this 'prison,' I'll show you things you only ever dreamed. A Dazzling place you never know. I will never lie to you again in our whole new world.
Love always your secret admirer

9- To Jasmine from Aladdin (Source- Aladdin)

10. Dear Valentine,
You always get me in trouble and I can never catch you. You're a very very smart creature. Oh how I'd love to get a bite of you. Although I have to admit you're worth the chase. I can't help but think you enjoy bullying me. All I want is to eat you.
Love- Your very hungry valentine

10- To Tweety Bird from Sylvester (Source- Looney Toons)
Also accepted To Jerry from Tom (Source- Tom&Jerry)

11. Dear Valentine,
I know you no longer see me as the same naĂŻve idiot who was always by your side. I know you locked away your feelings for me as I'm a pure-blood of the race you hate the most. Though I love you more and more each day. My heart is torn between two. I now see how wrong I was to leave you. My heart beats for you and even if you wish to kill me one day I will do whatever I can to protect you while I am here. I will always try to stay by your side.
Love, Your Secret Admirer

11- To Zero from Yuuki (Source- Vampire Knight)

12. Dear Valentine,
How can you love me? I'm nothing but a beast. How can you look at me? With those innocent eyes of yours. Do I not scare you? Are you not afraid of me? I can't explain how much I love you in so little time I have left. Before this curse is left untamed and there will be nothing else to do. And even if I can only stay in this life and love you then that's what I shall do, whatever it takes to be with you. How about you join me for some dinner, come on be my guest

12- To Belle from Beast (Source- Beauty and the Beast)

13. Dear Valentine,
I knew at once that you were meant for me. Deep in my soul I know that I'm your destiny. I went off to the army to fight for pride and honor and what I found was love and a new meaning to life to fight for what I believed in and to fight for you. If loving you means dying then I only want to die along side you.

13- To Shang From Mulan (Source- Mulan)

14. Dear Valentine,
Listen with your heart, you will understand. That just around the river bend there's hope. There is something called love. Something that I didn't really understand before. But as you must ask yourself
first, have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? And better yet can you paint with the colors of the wind? Then and only then will you find what you're looking for. Take this compass in your hand and tell me what you seek.
Love, Your secret Admirer

14- To Captain Smith from Pocahontas (Source- Pocahontas)

15. Dear Valentine,
Some day we'll meet again I hope that some day my prince will come. And away to his castle we'll go
To be happy forever I know. Some day when spring is here. We'll find our love a new. And the birds will sing And wedding bells will ring Some day when my dreams come true.
Love, your secret admirer

15- To Snow White from Prince Charming (Source- Snow White)

16. Dear Valentine,
You came to a world not much like your own. To see what new lands and creatures lurk among you. you'll soon see that we are just two worlds and make one family. You just need to trust your heart and let faith decide. And guide these lights we see. I know you'll understand because when I look into your eyes I know that you see the real me and I know you love it for who I am.

16- To Jane from Tarzan (Source- Tarzan)

17. Dear Valentine,
I will find you my darling, and the moment that I do, I'll hold you close. I will never let you go. No amount of sea will ever keep us apart. I knew from the first time I laid eyes on you i needed to know who you were and why I was so attracted to you. It's like I couldn’t keep myself from seeing you, from
meeting you, and from simply making you mine. No mystic which from the dark depths is ever going to make me blind to the only one who brings me towards the light. And all I want you to do is introduce me and show me what being part of your world is about.

17- To Ariel from Eric (Source- The Little Mermaid)

18. Dear Valentine,
I know I have been gone for many years chasing my dream and traveling to all the different regions. I started with just me and my best friend, slowly our team grew and when you joined it was the best thing to happen. Though our meeting was an accident. We went through a couple years together before you went home. Still your friendship means everything to me and even though to each new region I travel to I have another girl in my team you are the only one on my mind.
Love your Secret Admirer

18- To Misty from Ash (Source- Pokemon)

19. Dear Valentine,
Your sister was always jealous of you because she's ordinary and you were special. You'll always be special to me; you stole my heart and someone else stole yours. I wanted to protect you; but I trusted the wrong person to do so. Your son has your eyes you know beautiful and fierce. My heart will belong to you even if death has snatched you away; I will never forget the laughter we shared watching leaf bugs rain from the tree; or a moment we spent together. You are my first and only love that will never change. No matter what.
Love always, Your secret Admirer

19- To Lily Potter from Serverus Snape (Source- Harry Potter)

20. Dear Valentine,
I'd never given much thought to how I wanted to die, but dying in the place of someone I love sounds like a good way to go. You put on a mask to try to keep people away from you but I don't buy it. I love you. You're like a drug to me I can't help but be drawn to you. You are my diamond in the rough; the most beautiful thing I could never be afraid of. Though I am petrified of losing you. You've stolen my heart and saved my life; I never want to lose you. I want to stay by your side forever and never let you go and never give you up.
Love, your secretive Valentine.

20- To Edward from Bella (Source- Twilight)

User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.77571391/][img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii9/tikka730/Banners/Cupiding20122.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.77571391/][img]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq176/Dilante_Williams/cupidingbannercroppedwithtextcopy.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

If you are active poster, or a guild member – then you can have your guild, store, quest, or thread listed here. This is pretty much the only place where any kind of advertising is permitted! (Besides signatures of coarse) Just PM me, TheBlackCatLentheritia.

User Image~~~User Image~~~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~~~User Image~~~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Here we'd like to thank all of you who helped make cupiding possible!

User Image

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Valentine's Tektek Entries

Evelin333 & Story
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As i stand surrounded by shattered love.
You stinging words resound.
Why dear, today of all days?
Don't you know i love thee?

I stand alone as you betrayed me for another,
on saint valentines sacred day.
You shall have my heart forever
but your heart will go on.

Keihakujou

CatFireFlame-___- & Sentiment

Hahahah men beware. No matter how desperate, do not venture into the night the evening of Valentines. She is waiting heart The Valentine's Reaper

Lnk1001- The Classic Valentine

ePinayCutiePie & Story

...LOVE is great,
although it can be heart breaking,
it is never easy,
but there is plenty to go around,
yet it should be never mistaken for LUST,
it demands respect so never take it for granted,
for when you do it may be LOST,
when it does do not be bitter,
if it wanders it wasn't meant to be,
for someone you'll LIVE to love another day...

Abject_Muse & Story

Story: Roses are red, Violets are blue
If my love can't hold you... then these chains will do.

PurpleLovr & Story~

-February 14th. Late evening-
"Who said bunnies are only good for Easter?"

I_LOVE_PURPLE777

Puppylove713

User Image
Schedule/Deadlines

Deadlines
This is just so everyone myself included can keep track as there are so many deadlines

Contest/Event
Deadline

Valentine's Quiz
March 4th 11:59 PM (EST)

Raffle
March 4 11:59 PM (EST)

Eva's and Eve's Tektek Contest
February 13th

Valentine's Tektek Contest
March 1st 11:59 PM (EST)

Art Contest
February 27th 11:59PM (EST)