Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
The SentineI

User Image

Thank you~ And you're welcome.

I really, really hope Sentinel gets her powers back. I don't have faith that she'd use them for good, but ugh I just need to see what would happen.

Me, too. Screw humility. I like a lady with power. heart

Gaius Becker's Queen

Godly Cultist

The Iron Magus
Me, too. Screw humility. I like a lady with power. heart

User Image

Ikr? Ugh powerful women are the best thing ever, I swear. I don't even care if they're using it for good or evil, just, hnnnnnngh power. And Sen's so fiery I love it.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
The SentineI

User Image

Ikr? Ugh powerful women are the best thing ever, I swear. I don't even care if they're using it for good or evil, just, hnnnnnngh power. And Sen's so fiery I love it.

I prefer it when they use it for good, or at least for awesome. But I've liked Sen since her most evil beginnings... I really had to force myself to side with Overseer. gonk It was all for roleplay reasons. The sacrifices I make for my art... emo

Gaius Becker's Queen

Godly Cultist

The Iron Magus

I prefer it when they use it for good, or at least for awesome. But I've liked Sen since her most evil beginnings... I really had to force myself to side with Overseer. gonk It was all for roleplay reasons. The sacrifices I make for my art... emo

User Image

I have to admit, I'm usually drawn towards the darker sides, even before I started roleplaying Sentinel a few years ago. I roleplay the Overseer as well and a few other NPCs on occasion, but Sentinel's always my absolute favorite. I love the way her character's been developing in the manga.

Hygienic Genius

This is a fantastic contribution to the Gaia-verse. I love seeing it back in color again!

Also, I don't see how they couldn't get their powers back. They'll probably have to do something drastic where their lives and the lives of another god are in danger-- perhaps even Gino's again-- and Gaia will see some change of heart and a desire to end the innocent bloodshed or something.

Aged Misfit

Cooeee, this looks fantastic!

This is the way it should of been done. So easy on the eyes.
My laptop screen glares a lot, and sometimes it hurts to be squinting at a black and white manga page. I have similar issues with reading manga on MangaPark.

Please keep up the fine work, Miss Sentinel~

Loyal Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I'm enjoying the plot so far. I do wish the Overseer and the Sentinel get their powers back. I feel as if they do deserve to get their powers back. After all that they've been through. It wasn't necessarily their fault. Nyx is to blame for their behavior and Gaia knew but I do see where she is coming from! uuhhh I just wish for there to be a happy ending!

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
                man this is so cool
                keep going!

Anxious Garbage

Oh yes, dem colours.

Thank you for coloring these!
(although, I think the gem on Don Kuro's circlet was purple, like the Dark elf Circlet item)

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I love how you colored Gaia. She looks amazing.

Other than that, I'm surprised at how a little color brings out missed or overlooked details Some things even make more sense. Thanks for doing this.

Slumbering Tengu

Oh my
This is amazing!

Keep it up if you have the time, these are really beautiful

Gaius Becker's Queen

Godly Cultist

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Thanks for colorizing Cabin Fever! Crescento looks amazing heart

On a separate note, I can't believe Nyx and the Don fused. And I know the Don is Cordell's older brother, but seeing him grown up and muscly was quite a shocker. I feel like the plot's finally speeding up its pace, and aw man now I'm really excited for the next chapter whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff