Welcome to Gaia! ::

luvvy fluffy rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Hi I have far too much stuff I don't need so I figured I would give it away. It probably isn't going to be worth a whole awful lot, but free stuff is free stuff right?

All I ask is for you to be polite when you ask, and to roll me 1 4 sided die, so I know how many gifts to send you! Only one roll per person.

This will go until I am freed up of the stuff I don't want.

How to roll dice:
Look to the right of the normal typing area.
Go Post Action~>Roll Dice
Die size~> 4 sided
# of dice~>1

I am closing this down for now. Perhaps later I will make a new one.

PurpleLovr rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Friendly Conversationalist

Hello fluffy! I hope you don't mind if I am the first to start. I would love a gift smile Thank you.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Hello fluffy! I hope you don't mind if I am the first to start. I would love a gift smile Thank you.
Hi thats fine for me. Let me round up your stuff. 3nodding

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr
Hi thats fine for me. Let me round up your stuff. 3nodding
Thank you blaugh So how are you?

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Bored. Got a lot of junk and not enough people ordering from my shop so Im doing freebs right now since I only feel like doing rough linearts.

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr
Bored. Got a lot of junk and not enough people ordering from my shop so Im doing freebs right now since I only feel like doing rough linearts.
I would order but I can't justify spending that much gold right now emo

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Fortunately youre a good friend so...long as youre willing to let me get things done as soon as I can and not be strict to my approx times I have on there, I can work with the prices.

I know you give back to the community a lot. And youre nice to my sister.

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr
Fortunately youre a good friend so...long as youre willing to let me get things done as soon as I can and not be strict to my approx times I have on there, I can work with the prices.

I know you give back to the community a lot. And youre nice to my sister.
Aw well thanks blaugh Maybe I shall order then.

Well I want her to feel welcomed here on Gaia 3nodding Especially since she does nice things like sell her Blue Belle for you.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
]Aw well thanks blaugh Maybe I shall order then.

Well I want her to feel welcomed here on Gaia 3nodding Especially since she does nice things like sell her Blue Belle for you.
Yeah she doesnt spend much time online, but boy did she love getting that anon gift with a new belle in it. Now her computer is acting up so she steals mine sometimes.

I bought her a special dark elf potion today with wing stickers and her coral seafolk, so she's excited and going on about how shes a dark elf zombie mermaid.

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr
]Aw well thanks blaugh Maybe I shall order then.

Yeah she doesnt spend much time online, but boy did she love getting that anon gift with a new belle in it. Now her computer is acting up so she steals mine sometimes.

I bought her a special dark elf potion today with wing stickers and her coral seafolk, so she's excited and going on about how shes a dark elf zombie mermaid.
That was pretty awesome blaugh

Haha a dark elf zombie mermaid? Thats so cool.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr

Yeah sheeee....got bored. I wanted an excuse to buy this one potion because like, I love it but I dont want to lose being a centaur and she was all like "Hey Ill take it" so I got one and gave it to her. She seems to like it.

And besides. How many dark elf zombie mermaids have you heard of? rofl

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr

Yeah sheeee....got bored. I wanted an excuse to buy this one potion because like, I love it but I dont want to lose being a centaur and she was all like "Hey Ill take it" so I got one and gave it to her. She seems to like it.

And besides. How many dark elf zombie mermaids have you heard of? rofl
Definitely none xd

She got bored with Gaia?

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Definitely none xd

She got bored with Gaia?
She got scared away again, so now she just comes on here and there to earn a little towards her avatar or to pester me in my threads when Im away.

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr
Definitely none xd

She got bored with Gaia?
She got scared away again, so now she just comes on here and there to earn a little towards her avatar or to pester me in my threads when Im away.
Aw sad That's sad emo

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Aw sad That's sad emo
Yeah somebody was constantly backhand harassing me and so she got worried and I kept telling her dont worry just have fun but she kept getting more and more scared to visit the forums since so many people just lash out (eventhough it was only a few and they were to me not her)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff