Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Greetings@ ...

I am a practicing Traditional Medical Practitioner, working on these lines...

you can use me in any way..

******** I have a slow connection... but will try to be any use. ***********

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
indiadoctor
Greetings@ ...

I am a practicing Traditional Medical Practitioner, working on these lines...

you can use me in any way..

******** I have a slow connection... but will try to be any use. ***********

Thank you, I hope to see you in April when the event starts then!^^

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
So you just knew I was going to find this and be all like "I want to be captain of TEAM BRAIN!!!" xd

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Evil A
So you just knew I was going to find this and be all like "I want to be captain of TEAM BRAIN!!!" xd

Of course! xD Actually, I'm going to go ahead and get you DWAH guys added back to the guild crew while I'm thinking about it.

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
*nods* ninja heart

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
Sounds fun. Too bad I'm a little broke and busy. But when things clear up and there's still a spot, I'd love to captain a team. Team Colon, if possible. Beloved former president died of it crying In any case, good luck! Hope this year's TDM will be epic as well~

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Ayame-Yuura
Sounds fun. Too bad I'm a little broke and busy. But when things clear up and there's still a spot, I'd love to captain a team. Team Colon, if possible. Beloved former president died of it crying In any case, good luck! Hope this year's TDM will be epic as well~

I will definitely let you know if no one else expresses interest. Would you like me to add you to the list as a "possible"?

Captains get a budget to work with so being broke is no problem. 3nodding

And thanks! I am hoping it will be. whee

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
Blaizekit

I will definitely let you know if no one else expresses interest. Would you like me to add you to the list as a "possible"?

Ah, sure~! I'd be glad~! Thing is... Rannchan kinda expressed interest in running again this year too. I won't rain on her parade if that's the case, ya know~?

Ah, really? That's epic! I can run a guild in less than 300k. I can totally run a guild in less that 200k >:3

If that's the case, I suppose I most likely can. I will do my best to clear my schedule for this 3nodding

Mhm~! =w= Another prom would be splendid~

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Ayame-Yuura
Blaizekit

Ah, sure~! I'd be glad~! Thing is... Rannchan kinda expressed interest in running again this year too. I won't rain on her parade if that's the case, ya know~?

Ah, really? That's epic! I can run a guild in less than 300k. I can totally run a guild in less that 200k User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If that's the case, I suppose I most likely can. I will do my best to clear my schedule for this 3nodding

Okay, I'll add you to the list and if Ranny wants to give it another go, I'll definitely make sure she knows you said that. I'm sure she'd be happy to have you on her team as well if she does want to do it^^

Prom thing = I'll definitely keep that in mind^^

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
Blaizekit
Ayame-Yuura
Blaizekit

Ah, really? That's epic! I can run a guild in less than 300k. I can totally run a guild in less that 200k User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, I'll add you to the list and if Ranny wants to give it another go, I'll definitely make sure she knows you said that. I'm sure she'd be happy to have you on her team as well if she does want to do it^^

Prom thing = I'll definitely keep that in mind^^

Then we've reached an understanding. Thanks for your time, glorious guild captain-sama~! 4laugh

Weally? Ohyeaah~!!

Tipsy Fairy

I can't commit to a full captain position this year. But I'm willing to co captain if anyone needs help!

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

I've held my breath for too long
Sweating bullets from my veins
It isn't me to feel so numb
And you are always gonna stay the same...

@Blaize: So the question is do you want me to captain a team or do something else? I mean I could pull off both easily since I have no life this year! >.<

...I washed my hands clean
From the blood at your crime scene
Everything is said and done
Part of me has become forever numb

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Mrs_S_Snape

@Blaize: So the question is do you want me to captain a team or do something else? I mean I could pull off both easily since I have no life this year! >.<

Okay, so here is what I was thinking. Where I'll need your help the most is managing stuff on the mule- sorting out trades and PM's as well as keeping the Yellow Wall up to date. The contest stuff I should be able to do myself since I'll be back from spring break before April is over, and the overall TDM contests end at the end of the month.

Whether or not you take on a team is completely up to you– since I'll be the one doing the contest judging stuff, you won't have to worry about an issue as far as being a judge but your team being one of the ones being judged. But the mule stuff is the more pressing issue, especially if we can manage to get the spotlight this year.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Blaizekit
Okay, so here is what I was thinking. Where I'll need your help the most is managing stuff on the mule- sorting out trades and PM's as well as keeping the Yellow Wall up to date. The contest stuff I should be able to do myself since I'll be back from spring break before April is over, and the overall TDM contests end at the end of the month.

Whether or not you take on a team is completely up to you– since I'll be the one doing the contest judging stuff, you won't have to worry about an issue as far as being a judge but your team being one of the ones being judged. But the mule stuff is the more pressing issue, especially if we can manage to get the spotlight this year.

I think what I will do is just stick with helping out with the mule stuff for now. IF you need a team captain for whatever team as it nears the end of recruiting time just stick my name in the spot and I will take care of it. Or someone wants a co-captain I'll happily take that spot. ^^

As much as I'd like to reclaim Team Melanoma, I'll give someone else a chance.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Mrs_S_Snape

To give you a better idea of how much time it will take up, this is what you will be doing:

PM's sent to the mule. Sometimes people have questions, but most of the PM's come from people sending in names for the Yellow Wall. If they are just sending the name, the name goes in the Yellow Wall thread. But if they include a story/note, you will have to put that story/note in TDM's journal and then link that journal entry to the person's name in the Yellow Wall list. You've probably already seen how that works out.
Sometimes people will PM wanting to affiliate. There is an affiliates thread on the guild's home forum for that.

Trades. We get hundreds of trades normally. People send us donations, but people also request bouquets to wear from us. If you see a blank trade, it's probably someone asking for a bouquet. Though they are supposed to label the trades, not everyone does, especially those asking for bouquets, I think because a donator is more careful to label trades. xD If people donate loose daffodils, we chuck them in Dumpster Dive in the right number to make a mid-sized bouquet. ( I don't remember how many that is, but deluxe bouquets are super glitchy so not 25.) It's a good way to passively advertise.

Advertising is one of our biggest challenges. We have to advertise but not spam. Affiliating is a good way and so is putting ads in user-made publications. I'll be doing some advertising work too, but I'm just throwing that one out there^^

DWAH usually goes on hiatus during April. In the past it was due to time but it is also for the purpose of drawing attention to TDM. I always get Santa to change our status on THE list, so everyone who reads THE list reads about TDM as well. Santa has even worn the daffodils himself before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff