Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
aryanayushi
PBSC mulette
loulou is going to post the winners of the guild member colouring contest in the guild at some point.

All prizes, slippers and consolation prizes to those who did not win, have been sent out. I have one update to make in the guild, and then I shall be heading off to bed.

omg thanks I am winner of something I don't know what because I received the guild invitation
wow going to see what I won.
thanks smile
can you tell me what I won may be the slippers. xp

Contest winners are posted on the first page along with which contest they won wink

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
lilloulou
aryanayushi
PBSC mulette
loulou is going to post the winners of the guild member colouring contest in the guild at some point.

All prizes, slippers and consolation prizes to those who did not win, have been sent out. I have one update to make in the guild, and then I shall be heading off to bed.

omg thanks I am winner of something I don't know what because I received the guild invitation
thanks smile

Contest winners are posted on the first page along with which contest they won wink

omg yes I got the slippers love you guys
that is why I got guild invite omg omg I have got them at last. cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

Versatile Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hello heart heart
aryanayushi

thanks smile

Ary, your slippers were sent to you in a giftbox. Check your inventory under the Special tab.
Okay, we still have a winner to announce, but rebel has not yet told me who it is, so I will continue to post here until he does. After that, I am going take a vacation, and everyone can shift back over to the Club's chat thread. The link to which is on the first page, in the first post.

endorush12's Wife

Fashionable Lover

Thank you Sweet Pink Bunny. x3 <3

Versatile Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PBSC mulette
Okay, we still have a winner to announce, but rebel has not yet told me who it is, so I will continue to post here until he does. After that, I am going take a vacation, and everyone can shift back over to the Club's chat thread. The link to which is on the first page, in the first post.
aaawwww we are going to miss you crying

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PBSC mulette

You should remove the gaia's easter event link from the first post and change the chat thread link to bigger letters smile I clicked on the wrong one -_-'

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PBSC mulette
plz give me the link of club's chat thread

Versatile Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
aryanayushi
PBSC mulette
plz give me the link of club's chat thread
hello if you go to the first page of this thread there is a link and also if you go to the guild home page there is a link created by shanraI hope this helps a little smile

Versatile Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ChibiWitch
ninja
did some one call bunny ninja
ryofu20
ChibiWitch
ninja
did some one call bunny ninja

hehe...User Image

10,250 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Still missing the spring outfits picture

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Sunfire85
Still missing the spring outfits picture

Shan posted it in the thread at a moment since she wasn't able to edit the main page post :S

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff