Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

April 1st thru April 15th
Contests will begin on April 1st and end on April 15th.
Games begin now and end on April 15th.

Entry fee: 1000 gold

Send fee to: baabaasheepy

!!!AVATAR ANIMATION FROM RENAIS!!!!
Page 2: HERE

Contests (click each for link)

Quote the Image
Survey Monkey Quizzes
ABC
Egg-en-Folie
Bunny Trail
Riddle Me That
Scavenger Hunt
Story Writing
Page Posting
Got ta Find em All
Dress-Up
TekTek
Poetry

Games (click each for link)

Let's Make A Deal
Bashful Bunnies
Pyramid Poetry
Easter Egg Hunt
Once Upon A Time
Perverse Perfection
Word Search
Light the Menorah
Random Number Generator Contest

All CONTESTS require you pay the entry fee of 1000 gold.

Winners of the Pink Bunny Slippers will be announced no later than April 16th.

Participants List

All GAMES on page 2 are free, and do not require you pay the entry fee.

Game winners will either receive their prizes during the game, or by April 16th.

SPECIAL REQUEST

Please visit Ryan in his quest for :hugs:. He is serving his country and we should support him! Thank you!
User Image

You must pay the 1000 gold entry fee in order to be eligible to win this contest.

Below you will find the links to 2 quizzes on Survey Monkey.
The more questions you answer correctly, the more points you will earn.
At the end of the event I will tally the points. If there is one person with more points than anyone else, they will win a pair of the Pink Bunny Slippers.
If there is a tie for the most points, I will use the RNG to determine the winner.

Guild members are welcome to answer the questions in both quizzes for fun.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

You must pay the 1000 gold entry fee to be eligible for this contest.

When you see me post an Easter Bunny image in the thread, be 1 of the first 3 people to quote it.

First person to quote will receive 3 points.
Second person to quote will receive 2 points.
Third person to quote will receive 1 point.

At the end of the event, the person with the most points will be awarded a pair of Pink Bunny Slippers.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ THE Scavenger Hunt Rules ~

1. Of course, you must have either paid your entry fee to the event (see above) or be a member of the Pink Bunny Slippers Club Guild.

2. Every day or two of the event an item will be added to the list of things to scavenge until all 9 are listed. This will allow everyone a chance to finish the Scavenger Hunt before the last day of the event. To be entered into the Prize Raffle Drawing, you must find all 9 items and PM me the proof no later than the last day of the event.

3. Proof of finding an item must be a screen shot of an avatar wearing the item, preferably with their equipment list showing it displayed. This is not possible in towns or other flash environments, so those screen shots must have the item clearly visible. Please circle the item (use Paint or some such program) in your screen shot. Each screen shot may only contain ONE of the scavenger hunt items, even if the person is wearing more than one. Each screen shot must contain or be accompanied by the name and number of the item it shows you found. You may not use yourself for more than one of the items on the list.

4. PM me,
THE Santa Claus, when you find each item. You may PM me more than once, and you may PM me more than one item in a PM. You can just PM me the link(s) to your screen shot(s). Please let me know in your first PM which raffle you are entering, the one for Guild Members or the one for Event Entries.

5. PRIZES: Guild Members who find all 9 items will be entered in a drawing (using RNG) for a small prize of Starmony plus 10,000g. Those who have paid the entry fee for this event and find all 9 items will be entered in a drawing (using RNG) for Pink Bunny Slippers. Numbers to determine the winners will be generated using Gaia's Random Number Generator (RNG) right after the event is finished.

Scavenger Hunt Items

1. User Image Easter 2k11 Diedrich's Lab Glasses

Successful Hunters
This year, I'm hosting a random trivia game! Easy and fun, right? ;D The topics can and will go anywhere, so be prepared! Whoever answers the most questions right will win a pair of Pink Bunny Slippers! This contest will run from April 1 to April 14.

~ Contest Rules ~
Entry fee or guild membership is required to play.
A normal question is worth 1 point, while a bonus question is worth 3.
When you see my special form, be the first to quote me with the correct answer.
Whoever has the most points by the 15th will win~!
One try per form. Feel free to quote again and give it another go if no one else gets it.
Make sure you quote me, T3h Jinji, with the answer. The correct answer won't be correct if you don't quote me with it!

~ Prizes ~

1st: Pink Bunny Slippers!
2nd: ???
3rd: ???
((If the first prize winner already owns the Pink Bunny Slippers, he or she shall instead win 75k from me!))

~ The All-Important Form! ~
When you see me post a question, use this form to answer!
[quote="T3h Jinji"][/quote]
[size=25][center][color=darkred]☣ By Gollee, I Know That One~! ☣[/size][/color]
[size=10][b]Answer[/b]: [answer][/size][/center]

~ People and Points ~
[username]: [points]
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Opens April 1st, 2012
( To the Board Game! )

~Let's hop along the bunny trail,
Collect things as we go.
Shall we make it to the finish line?
I certainly hope so!
~

Your goal is to make it to the end of this trail before the end of the
PBSC's Easter Event while collecting goodies along the way!
People who make it to the finish line will be entered in a raffle to win a pair of
~Pink Bunny Slippers~

Remember!!! You must be a member of this event (see rules post) or a member of the PBSC Guild to participate. Guild members will be entered into a raffle for a different prize!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Contest Rules:
To participate in this contest, you must have paid your entry fee to the event (see first post) or be a member of the Pink Bunny Slippers Club Guild.

Download or print out the egg template provided below and decorate it either by colouring it by hand or on the computer. You are allowed to edit the lines and to add elements given that we are still able to recognize that it's an egg. For example, you can transform the egg into a character. Use your creativity and have fun!

PM me, lilloulou, with a picture of your finished egg. I'll only accept entries received between April 1st, 2012 and April 14th, 2012 at 11:59PM EST.

You are allowed to enter only once.

Entries will be judged on both originality and quality of the designed egg.

Guild members and participants will be judged separately.

Prizes:
Prizes for Participants:
1st place: User Image Pink Bunny Slippers
2nd place: User Image Small Easter Egg + User Image Medium Easter Egg + User Image Large Easter Egg + 30,000g
3rd place: User Image Small Easter Egg + User Image Medium Easter Egg + User Image Large Easter Egg + 20,000g

Note: Honourable mentions might be given out considering the quantity and quality of received entries.

Prizes for Guild Members:
1st place: User Image Easter Basket

Note: Honourable mentions might be given out considering the quantity and quality of received entries.

Template to use:
Coming soon~

Contestants
List of Participants:
None at the moment

List of Guild Members:
None at the moment

~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~

Returning for the second time, the ABC contest will give you for a chance to enter in a raffle and win a pair of Pink Bunny Slippers!

Like last time, the phrase: "The Pink Bunny Slipper Club of Gaia", shall be used once more as the event phrase for the second year. We wished many of you the very best of luck! At the end of the event, those who have finished the phrase will be entered into a raffle(generated using RNG), for a chance to win a pair of pink bunny slippers!

Rules and Criteria:

1. You must pay the 1000 gold fee to enter into the contest.
2. The RNG (1-26) will be used to play this game. Every day you'll have a limit of ten rolls per day. For duplicate letters, roll as many times as the letter appears in the word (i.e.: If there are two N's in Bunny, you must roll a 14 twice to cross out both N's in Bunny).
3. Write the phrase each time you post. I'll be checking around to make sure you didn't go over the ten rolls per day limit.
4. Enjoy the event as you go and have fun! biggrin

Contestants:

Write an Easter adventure staring your avatar and their Pink Bunny Slippers!

The story can be of any genre.
Sci-fi, horror, comedy, romance, action, ect.

Requirements:
★ You must pay the entry fee to enter the contest.
★ The story must be between 200-1500 words. No more, no less.
★ Your avatar must wear the Pink Bunny Slippers at some point in the story.
★ Please PM all stories to me, titled "My Easter Adventure".

Contestants:

Prizes:

1st Place: Pink Bunny Slippers

User Image

User Image

You must pay the 1000 gold entry fee in order to be eligible to win this contest.

This is a POSTING Contest!

Once every day, I shall post a random page number and position upon it. If you are the person who makes post # 'X' on page 'Y,' please PM me, and I'll add your name to a list of those who have also done such. Each successful poster will also get a prize. At the end of the Easter Time contest, I will use the Random Number Generator (RNG) to pick a winner from the list of successful posters. 3nodding

The grand prize winner will receive a pair of Pink Bunny Slippers and an invitation to join the Pink Bunny Slippers Club!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE, and Happy Easter! heart mrgreen cheese_whine

Contestants:

Got ta Find em All
A RL scavenger hunt!

Like any great Easter egg hunt it takes skills to find those darn eggs,
you'll need those same skills for this contest but what you'll be looking for are far from eggs, well most of them at least.
This is a real life scavenger hunt, you will have to find items listed, collect them and send them in.

Prizes:
First Place: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pink Bunny Slippers!

Rules
To play you must pay the entry fee (See top post)
Below is a list of various "items" and tasks you will need to get a picture of.
You'll also need to include a note card with your name in the picture, like this. If your name is not in each picture then it will not qualify.
You personally do not have to be in the pictures unless you want to, however you may have to find volunteers to pose for you.
In order to win the prize you must be the first to send in a picture of everything on the list.
PM your list to Sing Me a Romance
Turn in all pictures together.

List
Will be posted when even officially begins.

User Image

Gaia Avatar Contest!

You must pay 1000 gold entry fee to be eligible for this contest

You have to dress up your avatar with the most Creative items. It has to be Easter themed
, so you must have the most creative easter themed avatar. The most creative avatar will
win and receive the Pink Bunny Slippers!!! C: Entries will be judged by originality and Creativity. Also the amount of effort put into the avatar , and most easter like avatar C:

Want to win your own pair of pink bunny slippers and know you could make a great outfit with them? Then this is the contest for you.

Rules and Criteria:

× You must pay the entry fee to be entered into the contest.
× All contest entries must use the pink bunny slippers and the TekTek dream avatar creator.
× All entries must be PMed to me with either a subject or a message stating you've paid and want to enter (please don't send me your entry with no text or subject).
× You may only enter once!
× If you don't like someone's entry please keep your opinion to yourself! No flaming or harassment of either myself or the other contestants.

Contestants:

Prizes:

First Place: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Bunny Slippers!
Second Place User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bani the Bunny!
Third Place User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. White Bun-Bun Plushie!

"You must pay the 1000 gold entry fee to enter this contest."
User ImagePrize is Pink Bunny Slippers

Using the Random Number Generator, generate numbers between 1 and 100.
To light each candle, you must generate the following numbers: 18, 24, 37, 41, 59, 65, 71, 88, 96 one for each candle.
Use the form below to keep track of your lighted candles, and when you have every candle lit, pm your completed form to me: Felinophile
Please label your PM: Light the Menorah

candle #1____page# ____
candle #2____page# ____
candle #3____page# ____
candle #4____page# ____
candle #5____page# ____
candle #6____page# ____
candle #7____page# ____
candle #8____page# ____
candle #9____page# ____

winner will be determined by a random number draw of all eligible contestants

Quick Reply