< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sorry you left the Guild.

Cheerful Donor

It was too complicated... being an elf is about brightening people's lives with gifts, not rules and regulations whee

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The rules were simple. Don't be an attention whore, don't flame or troll anyone and stay true to your elfness. Did you tell 311 about you not liking being a GCD Elf? You should take GCD out of your name then.
GCD Elf 012
The rules were simple. Don't be an attention whore, don't flame or troll anyone and stay true to your elfness. Did you tell 311 about you not liking being a GCD Elf? You should take GCD out of your name then.
Why? The GCD elves exist to bring holiday cheer to the GCD. As far as I can see he is a great elf and just because he doesn't want to be part of the guild doesn't mean he has to change his name. There are other elves who are members of the guild who make topics and stuff just for attention. Personally I made an elf account to gift the GCD anonymously not for attention or anything so excuse me for being very insulted by your post! The guild is dead usually so why would someone want to be part of it? I check the guild several times a day and weeks even months pass with no post. Being part of a guild has nothing to do with his name. If he wants to continue gifting and being in the holiday spirit who are you to tell him he can't. No one controls who adds GCD to their name. I know plenty of users with GCD elf and Gcd fairy and so forth in their name who aren't part of guilds and stuff.

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
GCD Elf 311
crying

Don't cry!
Its not 311s fault or anyones fault that the guild is dead. 012 guesses that most elves only do it around Christmas time, we can't do anything about that. All we can do is recruit more elves and hope they stay active all year round.
it doesnt help either when elves do their own thing and make new guilds without telling anyone confused
I have decided to close this thread. There were only 2 entrants in the contests and I will be sending out your prizes plus a bonus. I apologize for this but I cannot compete with this new party guild and their prizes. A huge guild event like that is the kiss of death to this thread. I am sorry for failing but it was kinda out of my hands. I hope to do better next year.
Elves, please visit our main elf guild for conversation!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff