Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Merry Christmas!

<3 1 100.0% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

(shuffles in) Whoever sent me the wonderful gift you are amazing and I hope to Heaven and everything on the face of this planet you will be given the greatest luck of this year. You have lifted up my mood in way that I haven't felt in months. I'm so thankful and I hope you see this message and I hope I could repay your kindness in some way. I'm so thankful heart

(I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong spot but I'm not sure where else to put this sweatdrop )
GCD Elf 012
GCD Elf 087
GCD Elf 012
GCD Elf 087
Wait! WAIT! Don't start yet! I'm not here! D:
*ninja dives into room*
Okay.
You can start the party now.
whee

Okay then!! Not much of a party, dear but oh well! All the elves are missing. Where are they all?!

Sleeping late maybe?
I didn't wake up til earlier today sweatdrop

012 didn't wake up until 1pm today! sweatdrop heart whee

eek
But thats practically tomorrow!!!

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Huh? How is that possible? 012 said 1PM today. How is that practically tomorrow? Silly!!
I just ate too much food...I feel so full crying I just couldn't stop eating, it was so good!
User Image
>.>; Phew, should have come on last night but just got the newest expansion for WoW, so... I had to play. ; ; Till real late too, now I'm sleepy... Luckily my daughter actually slept all night without a problem. c:
GCD Elf 313
User Image
>.>; Phew, should have come on last night but just got the newest expansion for WoW, so... I had to play. ; ; Till real late too, now I'm sleepy... Luckily my daughter actually slept all night without a problem. c:
I love your shoes.

Hello. I have been doing the GC offers. This elf has an awful twitch and needs to gamble and I'm slowly getting enough GC to buy a bundle of Bitter Frost. whee Jack Frost is so pretty. I'm glad Gaia portrayed him as nice like in the original Jack Frost cartoons and not like Martin Short's mean Jack in the Santa Clause 3.

Cheerful Donor

I decided to help spread cheer another way -- by bumping people's Megathreads! It's kind of fun!

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
313: What is this WoW you speak of? oO; 012 is glad that your daughter slept through the night.
184: You have posted many times about these offers. Are you the new spokes elf for them?
311: What food did you eat that was so good you couldn't stop?
GCD Elf 012
313: What is this WoW you speak of? oO; 012 is glad that your daughter slept through the night.
184: You have posted many times about these offers. Are you the new spokes elf for them?
No. Was just letting people know that its a good way to get funds for gifting. I miss the days when December came and elves were everywhere and everyone was cheerful but now its just a dead thread with 14 days till Christmas. Quite sad.
GCD Elf 012

User Image
World of Warcraft. @w@;

Cheerful Donor

I'm gifting a lot! Just because people aren't posting here doesn't mean they aren't out doing their elfy thing!
Hello Elves! Just wanted to let you know it makes me smile to see you guys around the threads. Merry Christmas!

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
Season's Greetings, elves! It's not the holidays without the GCD Elves.

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PZ
(shuffles in) Whoever sent me the wonderful gift you are amazing and I hope to Heaven and everything on the face of this planet you will be given the greatest luck of this year. You have lifted up my mood in way that I haven't felt in months. I'm so thankful and I hope you see this message and I hope I could repay your kindness in some way. I'm so thankful heart

(I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong spot but I'm not sure where else to put this sweatdrop )

You can post that here if it was anonymous!! Usually you can PM or post a thank you in their profile.
What did you get?? 012 is nosy and wants to know.
Hi to all non-elves!!
GCD ELF 184
GCD Elf 012
No. Was just letting people know that its a good way to get funds for gifting. I miss the days when December came and elves were everywhere and everyone was cheerful but now its just a dead thread with 14 days till Christmas. Quite sad.

I miss those days too...I can't even begin to express how much I miss seeing tons of elves everywhere. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff