Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should Bo run an Autism event next year in April?

Yes! I had so much fun with this one! 0.24489795918367 24.5% [ 12 ]
Yes. I learnt a lot more and I'm sure there is more to learn. :) 0.24489795918367 24.5% [ 12 ]
Maybe...I dunno...it could be a good idea. 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 4 ]
No. Total waste of time and gold. 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 3 ]
Yes. It's a great cause to be aware of. :) 0.36734693877551 36.7% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 87 88 89

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hello there and THANK YOU for the trade heart

It was a great month with a GREAT event ... no I mean this thread, not the Easter Eggs Collect Crap wink

I'm already back to Troll-mode ... until I find something else that I wanna support mrgreen

Shameless Hoarder

I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves smile

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I enjoyed the daily questions most, for they made me search for answers and with every question answered I learned a little more about autism ...

... and knowledge is power whee
User Image
AA MMyysstteerriioouuss BBeeeekkeeeeppeerr rreessiiddeess wwiitthhiinn TThhee SShhaaddooww AAppiiaarryy......

Are you planning on doing Pinktober, Bo? Or hoping someone else will take that one over?

......DDaarree yyoouu eenntteerr??

Shameless Hoarder

Haha I don't think I will be doing that event. I need a break that lasts 12 months at least. lol

Beloved Heckler

Jaudaran
User Image
AA MMyysstteerriioouuss BBeeeekkeeeeppeerr rreessiiddeess wwiitthhiinn TThhee SShhaaddooww AAppiiaarryy......

Are you planning on doing Pinktober, Bo? Or hoping someone else will take that one over?

User Image

I am gonna do Pinktober smile I dunno what yet, but I have some time to plan smile

Open and Recruiting
GillaGrrl
User Image

I am gonna do Pinktober smile I dunno what yet, but I have some time to plan smile

Open and Recruiting
User Image

Hooray! mrgreen

yay for pinktober! biggrin

Shameless Hoarder

All trades have been set out.

Thank you everyone for making this a highly enjoyable event.

Until next year everyone. smile

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

If you want to find Bo, you can find Bo in her quest thread here.

Tasty Snack

My brother is a high functioning autistic child, it makes it really hard because autistic kids don't look differently so people don't realize he's different. His teachers don't see anything wrong with him because he can talk and i an extremely smart boy. It tears me up inside that he has to suffer with social problems his entire life... cry
I know the contest is over but i just wanted to post this on an autistic related thread and say thanks for raising awareness

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff