• Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Even though I'm about to break you're holding me tightly in your arms. I'm afraid to go

I wouldn't mind being the Event Board Moderator User Image

I hear your voice in the dawn when everything will be nothing

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
You don't say? whee

Let me run to the Events board to see if I can remember what it was I was going to have the event mod do on the thread.

Edit: Okay, now I remember. Go to the directory thread. See the last post? Repost that yourself, and I'll delete my post. That way you will be able to edit it yourself when you update the list.

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Even though I'm about to break you're holding me tightly in your arms. I'm afraid to go

Ok n.n

EDIT: I can't post n.n;;;;

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Damn, I forgot I locked it >.<

Ok, now you can post.

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Thanks~

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Cool^^ So since that thread will be kind of your little personal office, you can/should put something at the top there introducing yourself as the Event Mod and such. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Hunter

17,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Will do *salutes*

Blessed Cleric

-applies-

I am very much interested in captaining the Team Kidney guild, as my grandfather contracted and beat that cancer before dying recently. (Emphysema is what got him eventually, but he was active until the end, even on an oxygen tank.)

Otherwise, I've seen two people's personal shops, with profits designated for here. My earlier idea was a collab art shop, many artists, one shop. As far as I can tell, there is not one yet; shall I make it? -rifles through old thread designs to reuse-

And~~~~ Off to stalk the Event Board. :] And here. O_O Multitasking!

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
*dramatically points at Symbolon*

I think I see.

You propose that there be an artshop for all the people that don't want to make their own, in a collab fashion.

I was thinking about putting such a shop in this thread, but it might be better organization-wise to do it that way.

What do you say to making that? I will change the minishop post on this thread to reflect this new idea.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Wait. The shop "daffodilly" was made just for this.

Maybe we could make it the collab thread?

We need to ask Hikari.

Blessed Cleric

Pre-cisely. blaugh I do believe I shall edit some graphics I had originally intended for a dandelion, turn the flower layer into a daffodil, and be on my way! -brings up photoshop-

I shall get started now. :3

Hmmm, BUMBLEBEE!! (You shall know what I mean in a minute, the idea just hit me and I need to finalize it.)

EDIT:: WAIT SAY WHAT??? Find a way to get her in on the convo!! TAT I be confused nao. There is no mention of collaboration in the thread- it's set up entirely as a single-person shop, down to the slots post... x_x What to do, what to do?

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
No, it wasn't originally intended to be a collab. I sent her a PM asking what she thought about the idea. If she's game for it, that'll be what we do. If not, we can make one.

The reason why I thought of making that into it is because she's helped with her art shop in previous years so I thought to give her the opportunity to make it sort of the "official" minishop thread of TDM.

Oh right, I got so excited I forgot to say, about the possibility of you doing Kidney----

I'll make you a crew so that you can view Boot Camp. But I want to get this stuff with the art shop sorted out first; there is a possibility you might have to run the shop if Hikari can't do it on that big a scale.

Blessed Cleric

-blinks-

That makes sense now. :3

I shall read bootcamp and locate stuff for artsy thread stuff and...hang on. I'm being hyper.

Geh. A collab art shop isn't a hard thing to run, just a bit of work to set up, and I have shortcuts that work around that right now. So, potentially, I could do both? I still need to read the Boot Camp info to see how I'd really be using my time, then decide from there.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Okay, I'll let you read it and see what you think. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers