Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

BlackSplash
puppylove713
BlackSplash
puppylove713
BlackSplash
I can't decide whether to change to a Christmas avatar or not. If I do, then I won't be able to re-equip my current for another couple of months because my Zodiacal isn't fully evolved yet.
Why does that matter. I've never had an evolving item that was not fully evolved before, so I don't know what it has to do with anything. Why wouldn't you be able to reequip your current?

Because the shirt I'm wearing is part of an older phase that I can't re-equip until it's fully evolved.
Really? I didn't know it worked like that. I just assumed that you would be able to reequip any form that has emerged already...

I think it depends a little on the item. But with Zodiacal, you can't access previous stages until it's fully evolved. crying I've had my current avatar equipped for the past 8 months or so, because I've haven't liked any of the other poses enough to change or found an avatar that I liked more than my current.
Wow, that really sucks. I have never actually bought an evolving item until it was fully evolved. So I didn't actually know that...

Space Elder

zariqueen
Hello there, Black Splash. Are you new to Elving? I don't recall having seen you before...but then, I can be be a bit forgetful when things get hectic. 3nodding

I've been around for a while. I think I joined the guild after elving a couple of years ago. I forget now. I tend to drift in and out of the thread at odd times.

Space Elder

puppylove713
Wow, that really sucks. I have never actually bought an evolving item until it was fully evolved. So I didn't actually know that...

It's not always the case. My Case of Pietro let me equip all previous stages as it evolved but that may just have been because it had such an irregular and slow evolving schedule.

Friendly Conversationalist

BlackSplash
puppylove713
Really? I didn't know it worked like that. I just assumed that you would be able to reequip any form that has emerged already...

I think it depends a little on the item. But with Zodiacal, you can't access previous stages until it's fully evolved. crying I've had my current avatar equipped for the past 8 months or so, because I've haven't liked any of the other poses enough to change or found an avatar that I liked more than my current.
I think I can provide some information on the subject! 3nodding

Evolving Items (EIs) go through different stages. The number of stages depends on the item. In this case, Zodiacal has 12 (and its final? not sure if that counts as an additional one) With any EI, you can only equip the items in the particular stage that generation is in. For example, if Zodiacal has a hair pose in month 1 and evolves to have an eye pose in month 2, you can no longer access the hair pose from month 1. You would need a 2nd generation of the EI in order to equip the hair pose. The only other way to access the hair pose from month 1 would be to equip the hair pose in month 1 and then NOT remove the item once it has progressed in to the other stages. If you unequip the item, you will have to wait until the final stage to wear that pose again.

Rapid Evolving Items (REIs) also go through different stages. However, each stage does not replace the last, it simply adds on to it. For example, if Wisteria (an REI) has an eye pose in week 1 and a hair pose in week 2, ALL 1st generation Wisteria's will be able to access both the eye pose and the hair pose. Thus, REIs do not have a "finale" the same way EIs do. It is also why EIs can jump in price when they are done evolving, whereas REIs have less tendency to jump.

I hope that helped 3nodding

Animal Lover

BlackSplash
puppylove713

It's not always the case. My Case of Pietro let me equip all previous stages as it evolved but that may just have been because it had such an irregular and slow evolving schedule.
Well, now I know if I ever buy an evolving item before it is fully evolved to be careful.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
BlackSplash
puppylove713

I think I can provide some information on the subject! 3nodding

Evolving Items (EIs) go through different stages. The number of stages depends on the item. In this case, Zodiacal has 12 (and its final? not sure if that counts as an additional one) With any EI, you can only equip the items in the particular stage that generation is in. For example, if Zodiacal has a hair pose in month 1 and evolves to have an eye pose in month 2, you can no longer access the hair pose from month 1. You would need a 2nd generation of the EI in order to equip the hair pose. The only other way to access the hair pose from month 1 would be to equip the hair pose in month 1 and then NOT remove the item once it has progressed in to the other stages. If you unequip the item, you will have to wait until the final stage to wear that pose again.

Rapid Evolving Items (REIs) also go through different stages. However, each stage does not replace the last, it simply adds on to it. For example, if Wisteria (an REI) has an eye pose in week 1 and a hair pose in week 2, ALL 1st generation Wisteria's will be able to access both the eye pose and the hair pose. Thus, REIs do not have a "finale" the same way EIs do. It is also why EIs can jump in price when they are done evolving, whereas REIs have less tendency to jump.

I hope that helped 3nodding
Yes it did. I was clueless to how they work because I have never owned one that was not fully evolved...

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
Yes it did. I was clueless to how they work because I have never owned one that was not fully evolved...
Yay. I am super sleepy now, so I am going to bed for real this time xd Goodnight.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Yay. I am super sleepy now, so I am going to bed for real this time xd Goodnight.
I probably go to bed soon considering it is almost five in the morning here....

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I probably go to bed soon considering it is almost five in the morning here....

G'night Purple, Pupper. I'm gonna head to bed too. Have stuff to do all day, part of the night today. 3nodding xd

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Evelin333
TheBlackCatLentheritia
*Cuts imaginary ribbon* Ta-ta a bit late, but we're open nya~

*tackleglomp*
IS THAT A BLUSHINGS?! OMG!!!!
*totes jelllllyyyyy*
cat_whee Eveeeeeeeeee *Is glomped* I got it during the cash shop sale cat_4laugh I went crazy getting enough cash to buy the bundle~ yum_cupcake

*sniff*
I bought the bundles but didn't get anything special...
you lucky,lucky, ducky

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
zariqueen
Evelin333
*noms on zari's head*
You are hosting this year with blackie!
:3 Btw orphie sent out the secret santa stuffies~
Did you hear, isn't it terrible? Orphie's mum has got cancer (read her journal)

*squawk!* I be cranially nommed! dramallama rofl heart cheese_whine

Hello Eve, Roses, Pupper, Purple, Dottie, Lenthe! heart

Yeah, I got my Secret Santa thingie from Orphie. Poor gal... cry I know how that feels; my mom had it too. She thankfully remains in remission (knock on wood). sweatdrop heart

oh my, how lucky~!

Space Elder

Space Elder

Dapper Genius

Happy Holidays!!!! heart

Interesting Nerd

I would love to join if that's alright. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash