• Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
sgt.Frosty
Mountain Baby Roses
PurpleLovr
Mountain Baby Roses
Yup ^_^ you're correct! I like randomly jamming to "I won't say I'm in love"
I used to have every Disney song imaginable. You name it, I had it. Then my external hard drive quit working sweatdrop i lost over 70 Gigs of music! Around 60 of pictures and home videos. I even lost a lot of my babies 1st year of pictures. emo and our college and honeymoon pictures crying luckily I had a cd of our wedding pictures. It made me a believer in using "the cloud" and having at least 2 files of everything on different storage devices.
I love that song too blaugh I also love Jodi Benson. She played Ariel, Thumbelina, and a few more I can't remember off the top of my head. emotion_kirakira
Oh gosh gonk We've had a similar thing happen. It made me a believer in having hard copies of photos rofl When I have a baby, every single good picture is getting printed out on photo paper. We've lost so many great photos from computers crashing, memory cards being lost, etc.

eek I didn't think about memory cards being lost... I was thinking because I have never had any problems with memory cards being lost, we'd just buy a whole numb on sale in bulk and back up our data that way. (With CDs scratching, and hard drives crashing, and the cloud being usually a monthly payment, I figured it would be the best way.) I guess we could put them in our safe.... That way they'd be safe! ^_^ and we shouldn't lose it. Not even to a fire.

sgt.Frosty

Congratulations! (Why is it called "Promethean"?) What is it you're going to college for anyway?

no idea, but its literary and arts. and I major in graphic design

Oo that's cool! I took a graphics design class my junior or senior year. It was a lot of fun.
We worked with a couple of programs... Illustrator I think, and Photoshop... We did graphic tees from scratch and made bumper stickers...we did something with a plasma cutter too.
What is it that you like best about graphic design?

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Thank you sugar plum for the tiara!

Rainbow Sweetheart

I think Jack Frost and I need to have a talk. It is not even freezing at night and the weather people keep calling for snow. I want that snow!

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Mountain Baby Roses
techpriest35

its called promethean cause all they post is hot news and stories that are on fire lols mythology you give such great references(promethias was the greek god who gave fire to mankind for his crimes of stealing the fire and giving it to mortals he was chained to a rock forced to have a bird of prey come and peck his eyes and liver and organs out each day for eternity till some one either took his place or freed him

Hey thanks! I thought it sounded familiar.
How have you been?
lols im really good with greek roman egyptian mythologies one of my fav areas of interest also video games science marvel and dc comics super powers dungeons and dragons and medevil times and i have been good rl is busy with work my harry potter guild seems to have tons of new members but no activity from those who have been sorted into their houses me and the other four mods havent been active plus the game im playing on face book isnt going as i planned i havent gotten any of the marvel characters from the special missions and my cats have died from a jackass thats poisoning cats in my area but other than that things are going great

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
No snow... Just rain.

Eloquent Gaian

sgt.Frosty
destinyswonders
hey im back

welcome back ninja

i love your avie

Friendly Conversationalist

*bounces around* I just attempted to join Modmas. That didn't work out so well sweatdrop By the time I read the whole page I was on, two more would appear gonk

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
I got an award in the mail today from graphic design USA! blaugh
my work in addition to my fellow students work on the Promethean 2011-2012(my colleges magazine) issue was deemed top notch. emotion_dealwithit
heart emotion_yatta Hurray, Congrazzles Frosty!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sneezy Sprinkles Elf
Achoo! *sniffles* Hi! *waves to everyone*
cat_whee Hello Sprinkles heart Welcome to Elving

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100

Animal Lover

Hello everybody. How are you guys doing?
hello everyone! this is frosty's mule.(sorry that he's naked, initial plans for him fell through years ago, I'm surprised that I was able to remember his password)

yeah, so my router died on me, only one computer has internet now and my other accounts password on my computer is too advanced for me to remember off the top of my head.

anywho I should be getting a new router tomorrow or friday, so expect me to return sometime then. emotion_omnomnom

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Hello everybody. How are you guys doing?

Puppy! Long time no talk, how goes it?

As for me I am super tired. I am trying to stay up for another hour or so but I think I will fail.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Thank you for the tip Mountain Baby Roses!

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
IrkenIceStriker
hello everyone! this is frosty's mule.(sorry that he's naked, initial plans for him fell through years ago, I'm surprised that I was able to remember his password)

yeah, so my router died on me, only one computer has internet now and my other accounts password on my computer is too advanced for me to remember off the top of my head.

anywho I should be getting a new router tomorrow or friday, so expect me to return sometime then. emotion_omnomnom

Hi Frostum's alter-ego! lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces