destinyswonders
hey im back

welcome back ninja

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Frosty you so make me want to sing that silly Excaliber song....

Friendly Conversationalist

Mountain Baby Roses
PurpleLovr
Mountain Baby Roses
PurpleLovr

OOO! You know what is really great? Beauty and the Beast Broadway. I love listening to that. heart
Me too! I love how there are more songs emotion_kirakira

ah! I love The Beasts song! So sad crying but my fave is definitely Belle's "Is this Home?"
you know what else she "plays" right?... which voice on an animated movie? (I loved her voice in it too emotion_kirakira
Do you mean the woman who played Belle in the musical? I think she was also Meg from Hercules, right? biggrin

zariqueen
Ooh, Purple's quite festive-looking! eek 4laugh
Why yes I am xd

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PurpleLovr
Mountain Baby Roses
PurpleLovr
Mountain Baby Roses
PurpleLovr

OOO! You know what is really great? Beauty and the Beast Broadway. I love listening to that. heart
Me too! I love how there are more songs emotion_kirakira

ah! I love The Beasts song! So sad crying but my fave is definitely Belle's "Is this Home?"
you know what else she "plays" right?... which voice on an animated movie? (I loved her voice in it too emotion_kirakira
Do you mean the woman who played Belle in the musical? I think she was also Meg from Hercules, right? biggrin

Yup ^_^ you're correct! I like randomly jamming to "I won't say I'm in love"
I used to have every Disney song imaginable. You name it, I had it. Then my external hard drive quit working sweatdrop i lost over 70 Gigs of music! Around 60 of pictures and home videos. I even lost a lot of my babies 1st year of pictures. emo and our college and honeymoon pictures crying luckily I had a cd of our wedding pictures. It made me a believer in using "the cloud" and having at least 2 files of everything on different storage devices.

Mountain Baby Roses
Yup ^_^ you're correct! I like randomly jamming to "I won't say I'm in love"
I used to have every Disney song imaginable. You name it, I had it. Then my external hard drive quit working sweatdrop i lost over 70 Gigs of music! Around 60 of pictures and home videos. I even lost a lot of my babies 1st year of pictures. emo and our college and honeymoon pictures crying luckily I had a cd of our wedding pictures. It made me a believer in using "the cloud" and having at least 2 files of everything on different storage devices.
I love that song too blaugh I also love Jodi Benson. She played Ariel, Thumbelina, and a few more I can't remember off the top of my head. emotion_kirakira
Oh gosh gonk We've had a similar thing happen. It made me a believer in having hard copies of photos rofl When I have a baby, every single good picture is getting printed out on photo paper. We've lost so many great photos from computers crashing, memory cards being lost, etc.
Freaksrus
Frosty you so make me want to sing that silly Excaliber song....

well it is catchy 3nodding xd

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Lady Apsara
The Furry Fuzzball
thankies.
*Pours Some Tea*
want some tea?
*smiles*

User ImageUser Image

Ooh that would be lovely :3!

*hands You A Cuppa Tea And Smiles*
How Are You Today Hun?
:3
I got an award in the mail today from graphic design USA! blaugh
my work in addition to my fellow students work on the Promethean 2011-2012(my colleges magazine) issue was deemed top notch. emotion_dealwithit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff