Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
*bounces in* I was worried I had missed the opening but I am actually not that late to the party! blaugh
I know, right. For once I'm actually not late for the opening. It is a shocker. I always show up at least a couple days late...
Haha. I'm usually pretty good about it since I tend to know when they start, but I've been kind of Gaia-less all day. I was worried the event would start early in the day and I'd end up missing like 10 pages crying But I was worried for nothing xd
Yeah, I've been on here off and on today, but not as much as usual. I've been preoccupied with other things.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Sweet xd I'll probably leave for the night soon though. I am tired emotion_zzz

Btw, Hello Zari!
emotion_zzz I know that feeling nya I was nodding of while opening cat_sweatdrop I was determined to stay awake to open, regardless of tomorrows fun activities cat_sweatdrop

And hewwo Zari~

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
Sweet xd I'll probably leave for the night soon though. I am tired emotion_zzz

Btw, Hello Zari!
emotion_zzz I know that feeling nya I was nodding of while opening cat_sweatdrop I was determined to stay awake to open, regardless of tomorrows fun activities cat_sweatdrop

And hewwo Zari~

*nibbles Lenthe and Purple's fingers a little*

Well, I managed to pick up my hubby's birthday prezzie on the sly (I hope, since he was with me when I got it): a $50 gift card for our local Kitchenware store in the mall. He just lurvs nice cooking gizmos. mrgreen

We're going out to McGrath's Fish House later tonight, and I ordered him a peppermint/red velvet/chocolate cake from Cold Stone Creamy. Since we have a little more $, I can afford to treat him to a nice birthday, for once... So I am cheery. heart 4laugh

We also picked up our Xmas tree tonight, too... it's sitting on our apt. porch, in a new stand of fortified water. We have to lightly flock it, then we can set it up. I'm gonna make some big bows to put on it, along with the usual garland and ornaments. Bweee, I lurv pre-Christmas! cheese_whine

Space Elder

Hello all. Things are really christmassy now. Looking out my window at all the snow (still falling) and last night I went and looked around the christmas markets in town, listened to some carol singers and tried an after eight crepe - best thing ever!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
zariqueen

Well, I managed to pick up my hubby's birthday prezzie on the sly (I hope, since he was with me when I got it): a $50 gift card for our local Kitchenware store in the mall. He just lurvs nice cooking gizmos. mrgreen

We're going out to McGrath's Fish House later tonight, and I ordered him a peppermint/red velvet/chocolate cake from Cold Stone Creamy. Since we have a little more $, I can afford to treat him to a nice birthday, for once... So I am cheery. heart 4laugh

We also picked up our Xmas tree tonight, too... it's sitting on our apt. porch, in a new stand of fortified water. We have to lightly flock it, then we can set it up. I'm gonna make some big bows to put on it, along with the usual garland and ornaments. Bweee, I lurv pre-Christmas! cheese_whine

cat_rofl That tickles nya~
Aw sneaky, sneaky and clever going nya~ cat_whee Do have fun! heart Sounds like a busy week you've got coming nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
BlackSplash
Hello all. Things are really christmassy now. Looking out my window at all the snow (still falling) and last night I went and looked around the christmas markets in town, listened to some carol singers and tried an after eight crepe - best thing ever!
Hello nya cat_whee Sounds like you had a good evening~ It certainly does feel like the season has finally come cat_3nodding

Friendly Conversationalist

zariqueen

Oh my gosh Cold Stone cakes are delicious emotion_kirakira I always get the strawberry cheesecake one. Last year they didn't have it premade anymore (they didnt even have the recipe!) so my dad actually had them make one special for me heart

Space Elder

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Hello nya cat_whee Sounds like you had a good evening~ It certainly does feel like the season has finally come cat_3nodding

Yeah, the Christmas decorations have been up in town for a week or so now, but I haven't had time to visit them properly until yesterday. I met up with my new tandem partner, Simone, and we spent the afternoon wandering around the markets switching between speaking English and German every hour. I think we both managed quite well.

Space Elder

I can't decide whether to change to a Christmas avatar or not. If I do, then I won't be able to re-equip my current for another couple of months because my Zodiacal isn't fully evolved yet.

Animal Lover

BlackSplash
I can't decide whether to change to a Christmas avatar or not. If I do, then I won't be able to re-equip my current for another couple of months because my Zodiacal isn't fully evolved yet.
Why does that matter. I've never had an evolving item that was not fully evolved before, so I don't know what it has to do with anything. Why wouldn't you be able to reequip your current?

Space Elder

puppylove713
BlackSplash
Why does that matter. I've never had an evolving item that was not fully evolved before, so I don't know what it has to do with anything. Why wouldn't you be able to reequip your current?

Because the shirt I'm wearing is part of an older phase that I can't re-equip until it's fully evolved.

Animal Lover

BlackSplash
puppylove713
BlackSplash

Because the shirt I'm wearing is part of an older phase that I can't re-equip until it's fully evolved.
Really? I didn't know it worked like that. I just assumed that you would be able to reequip any form that has emerged already...

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PurpleLovr
zariqueen

Oh my gosh Cold Stone cakes are delicious emotion_kirakira I always get the strawberry cheesecake one. Last year they didn't have it premade anymore (they didnt even have the recipe!) so my dad actually had them make one special for me heart

Cold Stone *everything* is delicious, Purple! rofl heart emotion_omnomnom
Yeah, I was gonna run in an pick up a surprise cake for him, but I've seen how unstocked their fridge can get at this time of the year, so I had to just order one in front of him. Oh well, it'll still taste wonderful! Hahaha! mrgreen I just have to shove some candles in it, and see if I can write his name atop it... Might not have room. lol

Space Elder

puppylove713
BlackSplash
puppylove713
BlackSplash

Really? I didn't know it worked like that. I just assumed that you would be able to reequip any form that has emerged already...

I think it depends a little on the item. But with Zodiacal, you can't access previous stages until it's fully evolved. crying I've had my current avatar equipped for the past 8 months or so, because I've haven't liked any of the other poses enough to change or found an avatar that I liked more than my current.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hello there, Black Splash. Are you new to Elving? I don't recall having seen you before...but then, I can be be a bit forgetful when things get hectic. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff