Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Mountain Baby Roses
Purple, that was some awesome info about EI's and REI's I did not know about...(now to remember it...)

Purple, I love your avi, I was hoping to see it again this Christmas season. ^_^ actually sometimes if I'm skimming through, I will get "purple" and "puppy" confused and think one said something when it was actually the other ^_^
your Christmas avi helps me tell the difference. (Now Puppy don't go dressing like Purple ^_^

Yay. I'm glad I was able to teach you something. It's not often I know something about Gaia that others don't xd

Thank you so much. I just love this avi 3nodding Haha. I think we would confuse the heck out of people if we dressed our avis the same way. Maybe we should secretly plan that rofl
As tempting as that is, I don't really have a liking for green, hence the reason there is not really any in my Christmas avi. But I love throwing gold in my Christmas avis...
We could always create brand new avis that match. Lol. xd
Lol, that would be so mean, but fun. I've made some progress with the whole saving thing for my Christmas avi which the link works again. I had to fix it. I have almost 500K now. I have made almost 100K in one day...
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
Hello everyone!

hello. emotion_hug
Hi Frosty!!

how are you? mrgreen

Eloquent Gaian

PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
Hello everyone!

hello. emotion_hug
Hi Frosty!!

cute avie

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
Lol, that would be so mean, but fun. I've made some progress with the whole saving thing for my Christmas avi which the link works again. I had to fix it. I have almost 500K now. I have made almost 100K in one day...
Congratulations! That is great progress 3nodding

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
Hello everyone!

hello. emotion_hug
Hi Frosty!!

how are you? mrgreen
I am good, just doing my makeup right now xd

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I've been Booty Grabbing for a while now. That is the quckest way to get gold in my opinion.

destinyswonders
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
Hello everyone!

hello. emotion_hug
Hi Frosty!!

cute avie
Thank you! Hi smile

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I've been Booty Grabbing for a while now. That is the quckest way to get gold in my opinion.
Yup! I love BGing 3nodding

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mountain Baby Roses

....*blink blink... Face palm* Haha! No, they are up, they just are not "on" as in turned on Haha! I was trying to figure out how I came across that they were not up, but I see now wink
cat_redface Wow I misread that... Haha, but I can imagine it's really pretty when they're on nya

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
destinyswonders

i need suscribe real quick
cat_whee Subscribing is the best way not to lose us nya

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
priinzeziita89
Mhm~
Aww, thanks. But yeah, you're right.
cat_4laugh No reason to thank me for being honest~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
I grabbed you glow and got 620/540
cat_sweatdrop I don't even know when I glow anymore, thanks puppy cat_whee

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Hello everyone!
Hewwo Purple emotion_hug

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Yup! I love BGing 3nodding
I find it kind of boring after a while, but it is by far the quickest way to get gold on here. With how much is left that I have to get for my Christmas avi, I'm almost half way there....

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
I grabbed you glow and got 620/540
cat_sweatdrop I don't even know when I glow anymore, thanks puppy cat_whee
I never know when I'm glowing either, but anyways, you are welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff