• Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Cuts imaginary ribbon* Ta-ta a bit late, but we're open nya~

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
WOOOOO! ELVING! This is the event that initially brought me to GGOA last year! Now I get to be apart of the entire event!...super excited ^_^ I love Christmas ^_^

Moonlight Giver

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mountain Baby Roses
WOOOOO! ELVING! This is the event that initially brought me to GGOA last year! Now I get to be apart of the entire event!...super excited ^_^ I love Christmas ^_^
heart I do hope the event lives up to your expectations~ And welcome to Elving 2012~

King Strawberry

*skips in* Hey everyone! How is your December going so far? I am waiting for it to snow, got a bit last week but it melted off. Well I am totally beat, super long day at work. Tons and tons of tourists visiting for the festival.

Charitable Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
*noms on zari's head*
You are hosting this year with blackie!
:3 Btw orphie sent out the secret santa stuffies~
Did you hear, isn't it terrible? Orphie's mum has got cancer (read her journal)

Charitable Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia

*tackleglomp*
IS THAT A BLUSHINGS?! OMG!!!!
*totes jelllllyyyyy*

Friendly Conversationalist

*bounces in* I was worried I had missed the opening but I am actually not that late to the party! blaugh

Moonlight Giver

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker
*skips in* Hey everyone! How is your December going so far? I am waiting for it to snow, got a bit last week but it melted off. Well I am totally beat, super long day at work. Tons and tons of tourists visiting for the festival.
heart Hey Dot-chan~ My December is going alright, I wish there was more snow sticking around cat_crying Ah sweet dreams, make sure you get rest in with your business~
And Enjoy the event~

Animal Lover

Mountain Baby Roses
I joined last year too, but it was Ghosting that brought me here. I've stuck around since.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
*bounces in* I was worried I had missed the opening but I am actually not that late to the party! blaugh
I know, right. For once I'm actually not late for the opening. It is a shocker. I always show up at least a couple days late...

Moonlight Giver

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Evelin333
TheBlackCatLentheritia

*tackleglomp*
IS THAT A BLUSHINGS?! OMG!!!!
*totes jelllllyyyyy*
cat_whee Eveeeeeeeeee *Is glomped* I got it during the cash shop sale cat_4laugh I went crazy getting enough cash to buy the bundle~ yum_cupcake

Moonlight Giver

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Purple! *Glomp* Welcome to Elving cat_whee Yeah you're not late nya, you're fashionably on time~

Dangerous Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Evelin333
*noms on zari's head*
You are hosting this year with blackie!
:3 Btw orphie sent out the secret santa stuffies~
Did you hear, isn't it terrible? Orphie's mum has got cancer (read her journal)

*squawk!* I be cranially nommed! dramallama rofl heart cheese_whine

Hello Eve, Roses, Pupper, Purple, Dottie, Lenthe! heart

Yeah, I got my Secret Santa thingie from Orphie. Poor gal... cry I know how that feels; my mom had it too. She thankfully remains in remission (knock on wood). sweatdrop heart

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
I know, right. For once I'm actually not late for the opening. It is a shocker. I always show up at least a couple days late...
Haha. I'm usually pretty good about it since I tend to know when they start, but I've been kind of Gaia-less all day. I was worried the event would start early in the day and I'd end up missing like 10 pages crying But I was worried for nothing xd

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
Purple! *Glomp* Welcome to Elving cat_whee Yeah you're not late nya, you're fashionably on time~
Sweet xd I'll probably leave for the night soon though. I am tired emotion_zzz

Btw, Hello Zari!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff