PurpleLovr
night_tenjo20
PurpleLovr
night_tenjo20
Hiya purple and puppy, you both look so festive ^^
Hello! And thank you 3nodding
lol you are always welcome
So how are you?
I'm all good for now but I might have a fever lol I got drenched while out fishing and no not on gaia cause can't wet, and no I didn't fall in the water, it just rained most of the time

Friendly Conversationalist

night_tenjo20
I'm all good for now but I might have a fever lol I got drenched while out fishing and no not on gaia cause can't wet, and no I didn't fall in the water, it just rained most of the time
That really sucks. I hope you start feeling better really soon! emotion_hug Was it raining when you left to go fishing or did the bad weather sneak up on you?

Popular Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PurpleLovr
night_tenjo20
That really sucks. I hope you start feeling better really soon! emotion_hug Was it raining when you left to go fishing or did the bad weather sneak up on you?
you know it did rain a bit on the way there, but at the spot that I was at wasn't even wet until I got there an hour later lol

night_tenjo20
PurpleLovr
night_tenjo20
you know it did rain a bit on the way there, but at the spot that I was at wasn't even wet until I got there an hour later lol
That must have been a bit annoying >.<

Popular Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PurpleLovr
night_tenjo20
PurpleLovr
night_tenjo20
That must have been a bit annoying >.<
really was cause I hit and miss so much. I would have my limite if I didn't miss so much and the fist that I was going for was trout

Dapper Genius

Miss Esa
lnk1001
Miss Esa
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Miss Esa
I would love to join if that's alright. :3
emotion_kirakira We'd love to have you~ Welcome to Elving heart
Thank you! :3
Hello!! Got any fun plans for the holidays?

We have a couple holiday parties to go to, and I am hosting a doomsday party, but that's it. What about you?
Lots of sleep. That and visiting family all over the place!

Dapper Genius

Kreiystahl
lnk1001
Kreiystahl
It was nice to see my birthday posted. My family does not remember.
Boo, remind them! I always do... 3nodding

I just "forget" theirs.
rofl Awesome

Dapper Genius

PurpleLovr
lnk1001
PurpleLovr
Hello everyone!
You're supar cute!! I love your fall look!
Thank you so much! So how are you? smile
So busy!! Finals are coming up

Beloved Friend

puppylove713
Well, here is the link to it: My profile which has the story in it It was supposed to be my National Novel Writing Month story, but as you can see, I didn't make it in time. I needed 50,000 words. Anyways, please tell me what you think.

User ImageUser Image

Ohh awesome biggrin !! I will read it tomorrow and tell you ^__^!

Beloved Friend

TheBlackCatLentheritia

cat_whee Ah I do hope you create an avi you love heart I never know what kind of avi to make for the holidays nya

User ImageUser Image

I'm trying to work with what I have to make something that's ok...
hehe you can always do a tektek contest or something ^___^

Lady Apsara
TheBlackCatLentheritia

cat_whee Ah I do hope you create an avi you love heart I never know what kind of avi to make for the holidays nya

User ImageUser Image

I'm trying to work with what I have to make something that's ok...
hehe you can always do a tektek contest or something ^___^

Your avi is beautiful emotion_kirakira I think I'm tearing up

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Nice avi LNK!
Also i have your art for the fullbody~
I'll scan it.

Count it as a freebie, my mojo seems to have disappeared with all the bad news...
I'll upload As soon as i can!

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
*Skims through all the goings on* ... OOO! *finds cookies and pringles laying around* Om nom nom.

*TRIES CATCHING UP!*
What on earth is this amazing "cold stone"?..

Purple, that was some awesome info about EI's and REI's I did not know about...(now to remember it...)

Freaksrus, I love your skirt! emotion_kirakira

lnk1001, your avi is super cute darling!

ePinayCutiePie, YAY! you're here too!

Frosty, What computer games do you play? And I'm not sure who stole winter last year, Montana didn't get much either :/ it doesn't look like we will this year either. October 15th we usually get our first good snow (only 5 ft or so) but we have barely had a couple inches. :Sweat: And I tried to find where it came from...what was the random comment on Jurassic park about ? O.o Haha!

Puppy, you write? I would love to start a book emotion_kirakira

Purple, I love your avi, I was hoping to see it again this Christmas season. ^_^ actually sometimes if I'm skimming through, I will get "purple" and "puppy" confused and think one said something when it was actually the other ^_^
your Christmas avi helps me tell the difference. (Now Puppy don't go dressing like Purple ^_^

MissDotHacker my husband and I went to this event they have in MT called "a stroll in Red Lodge." It's a really small town like yours (ski tourist and such are popular ) all the streets are closed and the stores open with free treats and drinks and usually people raising money for something next to the fire pits. But it was so nice outside (50°ish) we were bumping shoulders with people, there would be 50 people in one little shop just to see what goodies they had. We had a 2 hour wait at one of our favorite restaurants "Bogart's" ...it was funny to think, we went 2 years ago, when winter was cold and the snow high, and the town didn't even need to shut down the streets because of how few people there were Haha!
I'm excited, we are going to the one in Billings this coming weekend too. ^_^

Phew! It is way past my bed time. 3:00 ...wow. we got the tree up today and I took 3 hours putting the lights and Garland on... I think it looks good now (I'm not a perfectionist at all! lol )
I'll tackle putting the ornaments up tomorrow... I mean today...?...
Not looking forward to teaching my 19 month old "not to touch"... Well see how it goes.
Hope y'all had a lovely night! ^_^ emotion_zzz

9,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Kreiystahl
It was nice to see my birthday posted. My family does not remember.
heart emotion_hug I couldn't leave you out nya, after all you're one of our regulars cat_4laugh

emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces