Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Elving is now closed. Thank you to all who made this event possible!
However GGoA events will not disappear heart If you enjoyed your time here, come and join us in our Home Thread or send me a PM requesting an invite to our guild. Although we're a forum based group, we do have a guild; it's mostly used to send notifications about our upcoming events~
~Remember Cupiding is up next!

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_sweatdrop I'm just going to officially close it down...
Oh and if anyone sees this and is interested in helping with Cupiding in anyway message me heart
i will PM You But, I Wish To Help Out With Cupiding.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
techpriest35
yeah if i had a genie i would make my first wish be that
me and 500 people chosen by me would have the super powers items skills knowledges abilities talents but none of the weaknesses of all the characters from marvel universe dc universe star wars universe shonen jump uninverses duengeosn and dragons multi verses except the scarlet witch from marvel comics
Ooh that's interesting nya
yeah i have awesome wishes but that would be if i had a genie
any ways i forgot to gift people from this thread so ima send the main charity thread some golds to be distrubted for the others also th anon for the gifts
techpriest35
be distrubted for the others also th anon for the gifts
Ah tech, that's a lovely thought; but I believe this account is usually used for funding the events/guild and such sweatdrop You could always do random gifting now. After all, even if Elving ended it doesn't mean you have to stop gifting. We're a gifting guild after all. Random gifts are part of the fun

-BlackCat

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
GGOAguild
techpriest35
be distrubted for the others also th anon for the gifts
Ah tech, that's a lovely thought; but I believe this account is usually used for funding the events/guild and such sweatdrop You could always do random gifting now. After all, even if Elving ended it doesn't mean you have to stop gifting. We're a gifting guild after all. Random gifts are part of the fun

-BlackCat
well does the main thread have a mule for it cause i dont have the time to go look for people to gift and send them stuffsthats why i sent a trade already
techpriest35
well does the main thread have a mule for it cause i dont have the time to go look for people to gift and send them stuffsthats why i sent a trade already
This is the official mule for the guild. When you're gifting don't you think it's more personal even if it's random to come from you personally?

The guild mule is used to store donations for games and events to keep them running and alive.

But I can definitely send out gifts for you if that's what you like. sweatdrop Sorry I'm still getting used to this, but I got an okay~

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
GGOAguild
techpriest35
This is the official mule for the guild. When you're gifting don't you think it's more personal even if it's random to come from you personally?

The guild mule is used to store donations for games and events to keep them running and alive.

But I can definitely send out gifts for you if that's what you like. sweatdrop Sorry I'm still getting used to this, but I got an okay~
it would be more personal coming from me but i dont have the time to go through all the random thread peoples and gift them if you would do it i would be ahppy
techpriest35
:
I'll use your tag, and send out some gifts. Though I recommend you remove that tag from your last post so everyone doesn't figure you out Tech~

Shall I inform you whom receives what? So you know what you sent?

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
GGOAguild
techpriest35
:
I'll use your tag, and send out some gifts. Though I recommend you remove that tag from your last post so everyone doesn't figure you out Tech~

Shall I inform you whom receives what? So you know what you sent?
i removed the tag and thx for sending out some gifts its not necesariy to inform me of what they got just as long as they are thankful and like the items

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
GGOAguild
ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash