Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

The Furry Fuzzball
puppylove713
The Furry Fuzzball
puppylove713
The Furry Fuzzball
puppylove713
That is so cool. I'd never be able to do that. My art skills aren't good enough for something like that...
Colors 3D Gallery
Deviantart Gallery
These Are My Galleries. Id LOVE Some Input! Ya Know, From A Fellow Artist?
biggrin
I'm no artist, but I do like to draw. But I will gladly give you some feedback.
yay!
and i blieve that where there is fun to be had drawing and true creativity, you have an artist!
smile
I absolutely love the 3DS drawings. Those are awesome.
d'aww, thankies!
:3
I don't have a 3DS but I want one. I have a DS Lite and that is it....

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
This is going to take forever, but oh well. I'm willing to work for it. I have others who are willing to help me out too. I have a real life friend that gets on that will give me the inks and bugs that she gets to me.
It's always good to have friends who will help you 3nodding I know how you feel in terms of having a quest that will take forever. At this rate, I'll have my Tunnu in 2 - 3 years emo
It sucks that people are so greedy for gold on here... Everything is so expensive now... I now have 50 white inks. I made two more on this account and got the eight from my mule...

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
4laugh
hi hi
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
I stopped listening to her after she made out with the marine right after the ball dropped. but what you have said, that alone should justify anybody slapping her across the mouth
Luckily I missed that because we were too busy toasting. The whole ordeal was just embarrassing. I have no idea how she can show her face in public now.

its because she downed a bottle of crazy pills and is now delusional
rofl rofl rofl It really is the only explanation

its also scarey how she has droves of women who follow her just because she's jenney-i'm a moron'-freaking-mcarthy!

she's the lead "spokesperson" or whatever, for the "connection" of inoculations being tied to the cause of autism. I mean ok her son has it, that is sincerely sad, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be an idiot.

her claims on this issue are the same as the cheer leader who was to be a cheer leader for a professional football team, but were essentially cancled because she walked like she had 15 strokes all at once...but ran fine. all because she got a flu shot (spoiler: she was faking )
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
4laugh
hi hi

*confetti* hello. blaugh

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
This is going to take forever, but oh well. I'm willing to work for it. I have others who are willing to help me out too. I have a real life friend that gets on that will give me the inks and bugs that she gets to me.
It's always good to have friends who will help you 3nodding I know how you feel in terms of having a quest that will take forever. At this rate, I'll have my Tunnu in 2 - 3 years emo
It sucks that people are so greedy for gold on here... Everything is so expensive now... I now have 50 white inks. I made two more on this account and got the eight from my mule...
I agree. Luckily I have autocash to help me. Otherwise my quest would take 4 years crying
That's great smile 1/10 of the way, woo!

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I agree. Luckily I have autocash to help me. Otherwise my quest would take 4 years crying
That's great smile 1/10 of the way, woo!
Maybe I should see if any of my other friends can help me out. I don't like asking though. I prefer to do things on my own. I'm no begger.....

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
I stopped listening to her after she made out with the marine right after the ball dropped. but what you have said, that alone should justify anybody slapping her across the mouth
Luckily I missed that because we were too busy toasting. The whole ordeal was just embarrassing. I have no idea how she can show her face in public now.

its also scarey how she has droves of women who follow her just because she's jenney-i'm a moron'-freaking-mcarthy!

she's the lead "spokesperson" or whatever, for the "connection" of inoculations being tied to the cause of autism. I mean ok her son has it, that is sincerely sad, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be an idiot.

her claims on this issue are the same as the cheer leader who was to be a cheer leader for a professional football team, but were essentially cancled because she walked like she had 15 strokes all at once...but ran fine. all because she got a flu shot (spoiler: she was faking )
Wow... just.. Wow...

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
4laugh
hi hi

*confetti* hello. blaugh
*Falls Into A Fit Of Giggles*
how are you Frosty?

puppylove713
Maybe I should see if any of my other friends can help me out. I don't like asking though. I prefer to do things on my own. I'm no begger.....
Well you could just see if they have any bugs/inks in their inventory that they don't want. It's pretty easy to end up collecting those things even if you don't need/want them.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Wow... just.. Wow...

Scientology, surprisingly, is not as stupid as she is.
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty
4laugh
hi hi

*confetti* hello. blaugh
*Falls Into A Fit Of Giggles*
how are you Frosty?

not sure...there might be a possibility I may have to get up early to help my sis pack for school, than drive to new york state.

i'm happy to help...but I would feel better if this was on a Saturday, and not during one of the days I am not scheduled to work

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Well you could just see if they have any bugs/inks in their inventory that they don't want. It's pretty easy to end up collecting those things even if you don't need/want them.
That is true. I get them from Daily Chance all the time. But never colors I need....

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
puppylove713
The Furry Fuzzball
puppylove713
The Furry Fuzzball
puppylove713
yay!
and i blieve that where there is fun to be had drawing and true creativity, you have an artist!
smile
d'aww, thankies!
Aha

Animal Lover

The Furry Fuzzball
puppylove713
The Furry Fuzzball
puppylove713
The Furry Fuzzball
puppylove713
yay!
smile
d'aww, thankies!
Aha
But it is better than nothing at all. I've had it for about four years now...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff