Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Kimiko Doll
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi

Hi how are you this evening?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MistyMary24

Understandable. It is something I do year around. I am right now working on major booty grabbing so I can get the gold back up to give out more random items to random people. It be nice to interact with more people that do the same thing. So when you have a chance it would be nice. I would not mind helping out here and there and finding others that would love to have that certain item. I host in the guild Insomnia different gifting events. We are just finishing up in their the Secert Gift Giving Program for the December Holiday Season.
To me spending gold on others is normally not an issue. I try to put aside about 3 mil for just that.

cat_whee I know the feeling, as soon as I post this I'll head over to the guild and add you nya.
I'm doing the same thing, but I have to juggle the event and working on the next event while saving cat_whee Ah most of our regulars are offline at the moment, but they'll be around in a while cat_whee
Ah that sounds like it must be a lot of fun

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Does the event that Gaia is holding right now really interfere with you getting people in this thread or has it increased the traffic flow here?

Versatile Fashionista

MistyMary24
Kimiko Doll
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi

I'm so sleepy and I need to go to bed xD

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kimiko Doll

I will xD
heart I'm glad to hear that~
cat_whee Oh if you're interested there are a couple games on the front page cat_ninja

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Kimiko Doll
MistyMary24
Kimiko Doll
Hi

Than get some sleep and we can talk again smile

Versatile Fashionista

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Kimiko Doll

I will xD
heart I'm glad to hear that~
cat_whee Oh if you're interested there are a couple games on the front page cat_ninja

I'll check it out later. I need to go to sleep.

Versatile Fashionista

MistyMary24
Kimiko Doll
MistyMary24
Kimiko Doll
Hi

Than get some sleep and we can talk again smile

Sure thing. I've been up to long.
MistyMary24
Does the event that Gaia is holding right now really interfere with you getting people in this thread or has it increased the traffic flow here?

it certainly steals the thunder, seeing as every event there are at least a dozen anonymous gifting threads in the even forum.

but at least we made it popular to gift. ninja

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
sgt.Frosty
MistyMary24

it certainly steals the thunder, seeing as every event there are at least a dozen anonymous gifting threads in the even forum.

but at least we made it popular to gift. ninja

Yes there are many gifting forums out there. I just linked your main forum onto my bump thread. And planning on visiting your main forum on a norm. This will give me a chance to find more people to give out items to. smile I like that idea all around. I have gold set aside throughout the year for gifting. So it is always nice to find more places people come to find that special item.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
I will be back here no doubt after I finish booty grabbing and getting some sleep. It is 3:08 am already and I am tired and hungry smile Lovely combination. So take care and happy gifting. smile

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
This event is in the spotlight on my bump thread smile Hope it helps some.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kimiko Doll
Have a good nights sleep and pleasant dreams nya

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MistyMary24
cat_sweatdrop It does steal quite a bit of attention from us as Frosty said, but with a few of our regulars frequenting the forums, we've gotten a few new people the past couple days cat_3nodding

MistyMary24
This event is in the spotlight on my bump thread smile Hope it helps some.

Thank you so much heart Every little bit helps~

Also sleep well and pleasant dreams~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thank you anon for the gift heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff