Welcome to Gaia! ::

puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
I don't play games like that... I don't like them.

for the most part, its insanely fun. I only play the team games, support others.

and then collect on the hate mail from sore losers
Lol, people actually do that? I only play online on my Wii and DS... I have actually never received messages from others though. I'm pretty sure you can on the Wii, but I never have.

yeah, just go onto youtube, and look up people raging on any FPS some of them are borderline psycho, but really funny.

and yes, messages can be sent on the Wii and DS. but I would assume nintendo has quite the strict regiment of being polite seeing as the wii U is no longer a game counsel, more so a home entertainment device. stare
I've been wondering, does the Wii U play Gamecube games?

if it doesn't then that is a travesty. I have so many gamecube games

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
Hello, how is everybody?

hello, I am good. you?
I"m doing pretty good myself, I'm a little bored, but good.

same... ninja
Kind of irritating... But there isn't much I can do right now...

i'm playing flood on halo 4 with a friend. last match, you couldn't even dream of stopping my rampage xd

Mmmm...Master Chief... Spartans. Never played Halo (I'm not really into FPS), but I really dig the whole universe! emotion_drool emotion_kirakira heart
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

same... ninja

i'm playing flood on halo 4 with a friend. last match, you couldn't even dream of stopping my rampage xd

Mmmm...Master Chief... Spartans. Never played Halo (I'm not really into FPS), but I really dig the whole universe! emotion_drool emotion_kirakira heart

have you seen the redesign for the jackals from halo reach to halo 4? UGLY is what they are.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

same... ninja

have you seen the redesign for the jackals from halo reach to halo 4? UGLY is what they are.

Nope, have not. Got a link? question 3nodding
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

halo reach jackal

halo 4 jackal

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

halo reach jackal

halo 4 jackal

Ugly, yeah... but the 4 version is a little less ugly than its predecessor. wink rofl
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

halo reach jackal

halo 4 jackal

Ugly, yeah... but the 4 version is a little less ugly than its predecessor. wink rofl

I disagree, halo 4's jackal's face is rough enough to cut diamonds. its predecessor on the other hand had character. they were also total bro's in one mission in halo 2

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

halo reach jackal

halo 4 jackal

I disagree, halo 4's jackal's face is rough enough to cut diamonds. its predecessor on the other hand had character. they were also total bro's in one mission in halo 2

I think I like the roughness...and the lack of little dreads. lol
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

halo reach jackal

halo 4 jackal

I think I like the roughness...and the lack of little dreads. lol

the grunts also got a redesign as well, as did the elites. but while the grunts look more alien than cute...the elites just look homicidal now

and I have no idea what the hunters actually look like, but since they are actually related to worms, I can't imagine there would be much to see.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

*Grabbed your booty* wink

...no straight thing was ever made."

TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_sweatdrop I'm jealous nya~ Though be careful and safe on any travels you have with those conditions emotion_hug

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

*Grabbed your booty* wink

heart Thank you for playing nya~ cat_whee

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
cat_sweatdrop So many things to do... I'm late... *Pout*

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

My pleasure. heart

TheBlackCatLentheritia

heart Thank you for playing nya~ cat_whee

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Grabbed your booty! heart

zariqueen

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
techpriest35
thats cool i have only heard 2 songs by them hero and awake and alive
Ah cat_whee Those are two of my favorites from them. Uhm I think I'd recommend listening to Monster, Never Surrender, or Falling Inside the Black cat_3nodding ...They all sound so depressing actually reading them cat_sweatdrop
lols already listened to monster and falling in the black just did that earlier i dont think i saw never surrender yet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff